Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The Heat have gone to PIECES!

ReputationRep:
    This game is electric

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simon Adebisi)
    This game is electric
    LeBron's realised he needs to step up, gonna make it interesting. He needs an MVP performance though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wolves130)
    LeBron's realised he needs to step up, gonna make it interesting. He needs an MVP performance though.
    Heat need 48 minutes from Lebron tonight

ReputationRep:
    Currently doing it for them

ReputationRep:
    Lebron could drop 50 points and 25 rebounds and they still won't win. They need Wade or one of their role players to step up. Lebron cannot beat the Eastern number 3 seed all by himself.

Looks like that isn't even going to happen. Wade is already 1-7. Oh dear.

And did anyone see Skip Bayless' 'justification' for why D-Wade played like **** last game? Apparently, it was because he 'forgot' how to close because he was deferring too much to Lebron. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xotol)
    Lebron could drop 50 points and 25 rebounds and they still won't win. They need Wade or one of their role players to step up. Lebron cannot beat the Eastern number 3 seed all by himself.

Looks like that isn't even going to happen. Wade is already 1-7. Oh dear.

And did anyone see Skip Bayless' 'justification' for why D-Wade played like **** last game? Apparently, it was because he 'forgot' how to close because he was deferring too much to Lebron. :facepalm2:
    Of course he did. Everything Skip Bayless says about the Heat comes back to how LeBron holds back 'Batman'. Tried to say that LeBron was 40% to blame as well because he would've stepped up if he was a true MVP. But like you said, he can't beat the Pacers by himself. Looking forward to First Take tomorrow if Wade keeps putting up these numbers. Btw, does anyone know anywhere good online to watch First Take? I normally have to rely on random youtube videos.

ReputationRep:
    Of course he did. Everything Skip Bayless says about the Heat comes back to how LeBron holds back 'Batman'. Tried to say that LeBron was 40% to blame as well because he would've stepped up if he was a true MVP. But like you said, he can't beat the Pacers by himself. Looking forward to First Take tomorrow if Wade keeps putting up these numbers. Btw, does anyone know anywhere good online to watch First Take? I normally have to rely on random youtube videos.
    The podcast is good because there aint usually much to look at and I think you can hear it on espn radio but I dunno about watching

ReputationRep:
    Sorry but the last 3 minutes have been bull**** by the refs...

ReputationRep:
    Was definitely a foul on Lebron. Also Wade is really playing bad

ReputationRep:
    Grangers a ****ing punk

ReputationRep:
    The Heat have gone to PIECES!
    I blame wade, i'm sorry but right now with wade at 8 points he's getting less help than he did as a cav! 16 points a game is what mo williams did with a smaller pay packet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainingshame)
    I blame wade, i'm sorry but right now with wade at 8 points he's getting less help than he did as a cav! 16 points a game is what mo williams did with a smaller pay packet.
    Agreed. Either he steps up in the next game and a half or the Heat go out in five, simple as. It's not like Spoelstra can take him out either, there's no one else on the Miami roster who CAN step up, but right now he's just eating up shots and getting back too slow on defence.

ReputationRep:
    NOW he's stepping up! This is amazing. Who's Chris Bosh again?

ReputationRep:
    Lebron is balling like a boss. What a player. Close to a triple double and basically shooting 60%.

ReputationRep:
    Lebron has currently gone into beast mode...

ReputationRep:
    Love watching LeBron on nights like this, so dominant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexsong)
    Love watching LeBron on nights like this, so dominant
    Well atleast Skip Bayless cant accuse him of not trying...

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone seeing what the hell Lebron is doing right now what in the world?!?

ReputationRep:
    Don't see the pacers winning this somehow...

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.