Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Hahhahahahaha! I used to make up stuff about my mum pulling a gun on a waiter because he gave the wrong bill and my boss nearly killing me, for my CA.

Posted from TSR Mobile I decided it is better to scream. Silence is the real crime against humanity. - Russian Writer
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT?:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattFletcher)
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT?:rofl:
    Looooool I had the chance to talk utter crap for an exam... Why the hell wouldn't I grasp the opportunity. I talk about my crap teachers too, it's all good.

Posted from TSR Mobile I decided it is better to scream. Silence is the real crime against humanity. - Russian Writer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    It was more than smoked :lol: it was the flame tests and we used splints and it was purple and red and orangey (mixed lithium,sodium and potassium) and I shook it to extinguish the fire and the alkali fell off while hot and landed on me :teehee:
    I've heard about a boy who put a lump of sodium in his pocket (the oil was still on it). A while later it caught on fire as the oil had come off, and he tried to extinguish it with water. Noob.

ReputationRep:
    It was more than smoked :lol: it was the flame tests and we used splints and it was purple and red and orangey (mixed lithium,sodium and potassium) and I shook it to extinguish the fire and the alkali fell off while hot and landed on me :teehee:
    DAMN! *In Ron Simmon's voice*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Looooool I had the chance to talk utter crap for an exam... Why the hell wouldn't I grasp the opportunity. I talk about my crap teachers too, it's all good.

I said I fell out with a friend at a party so I through a bottle of vodka at him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    Noob.
    OMD! Hahahaha we were making jokes about that the other day!!!! I put my hand under the water and it was better (because it had already reacted) that is hilarious though!

ReputationRep:
    OMD! Hahahaha we were making jokes about that the other day!!!! I put my hand under the water and it was better (because it had already reacted) that is hilarious though!
    All the good Chemistry jokes Argon
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Overcooked Salmon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    Oh, you're awesome too? High five!
    Sure am! :top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    Can you make a joke about Sodium and Barium Oxide?
    "Na BrO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    (Original post by Aurorae)
    Overcooked Salmon.
    :facepalm: to both of you

ReputationRep:
    I said I fell out with a friend at a party so I through a bottle of vodka at him
    Haha at least Spanish examiners won't be left feeling dull. They must think we're high when they're marking.

ReputationRep:
    Can you make a joke about Sodium and Barium Oxide?
    "Na BrO
    :facepalm: to both of you
    Like I said, all the good Chemistry jokes Argon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    I got it! Haha
    I'm doing my chem homework now as well ironically. :s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Haha at least Spanish examiners won't be left feeling dull. They must think we're high when they're marking.

haha yeah (mines French tho.) I need a murder in my next one! OR some sort of crime! #Drama

ReputationRep:
    Chemistry :daydreaming:

My Chemistry notes are too OP

ReputationRep:
    My French... Was hilarious :rofl:

She knew I was improvising because I told her. She said she was quite impressed, doubt I got higher than last time though :lol:

I said I didn't like Chemistry (wtf!!!) and then that I find ir hard but really like it :facepalm: then said about being a chemist :lol:

Then I accidently said "however" so I had to think of a random sentence negating the first :eek: so I mentioned a car crash
    Did you use my trick?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    Can you make a joke about Ununhexium and Nobelium?
    'Uuh No'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elm Tree)
    Did you use my trick?
    I was too busy panicking over having said something stupid :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    Chemistry :daydreaming:

My Chemistry notes are too OP
    Name:  tumblr_mcpjaiYERJ1qd37yqo1_500.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  20.6 KB

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.