Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.Nor)
    I'm getting X

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I want to get X too, the legendary looks so much cooler.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalek1099)
    I wanted to do them 4 A-Levels but the option blocks clash so I'm pretty sure I'll have to do Geography instead of Economics but I will declare war on my sixth form if I don't get to do Maths,Further Maths and Physics.
    That's so weird! I had a tough time picking between geo and economics too and I was almost set on choosing geography however it clashed with further maths so opted out for economics!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    MH seems like such a boring hack n slash; looks so slow paced from what I've seen (the PSP version, I saw some guy playing and swings took FOREVER)
    and he had a greatsword and it has quite abit of tactics and variety in it
    (Original post by LeoMantys)
    OCR A Chemistry, AQA Physics, OCR Mathematics and Further mathematics... Please add <3
    Done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucas.)
    I want to get X too, the legendary looks so much cooler.
    It's called Xerneas right? Out of the revealed pokemon so far my favourites are Vivillon and Malamar

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by techno836)
    Done
    Thank you
    EDIT: I don't see my name under the categories... oh well :rolleyes: hahahaha....

ReputationRep:
    It's called Xerneas right? Out of the revealed pokemon so far my favourites are Vivillon and Malamar

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't have a clue. I'll be honest I haven't been paying too much attention to announcements about new info on the games being released. I was up to date for everything for Black and White and it kind of ruined it. Either that or it was the fact that you couldn't catch any old Pokémon until after you defeat the Elite Four... Not sure about anyone else, but I really didn't like that at all.. Not sure why.

ReputationRep:
    Hey does anyone know how to access the OCR UMS converter? I've found the AQA one> http://www.aqa.org.uk/exams-administ...t-marks-to-ums, but not OCR
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    and he had a greatsword and it has quite abit of tactics and variety in it

Done
    best game in the world = Osu!

ReputationRep:
    Don't have a clue. I'll be honest I haven't been paying too much attention to announcements about new info on the games being released. I was up to date for everything for Black and White and it kind of ruined it. Either that or it was the fact that you couldn't catch any old Pokémon until after you defeat the Elite Four... Not sure about anyone else, but I really didn't like that at all.. Not sure why.
    You should look at the new ones!! That means you don't know the 2 new big game changers then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr234)
    Hey does anyone know how to access the OCR UMS converter? I've found the AQA one> http://www.aqa.org.uk/exams-administ...t-marks-to-ums, but not OCR
    Thank you
    http://www.ocr.org.uk/ocr-for/exams-officers/results/results-statistics/ Choose the right Monthly series

EDIT:
    http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/142071-unit-level-raw-mark-grade-boundaries-june-2013.pdf
    EDIT No.2: http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/126278-...-june-2013.pdf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    best game in the world = Osu!
    i haven't heard of it ?

ReputationRep:
    You should look at the new ones!! That means you don't know the 2 new big game changers then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Depends what you mean by game changers.
    I'm going to go on Serebii now and just look, the games still don't come out for a while yet anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Red Fox)
    I'm undecided. At this moment Mechanical Engineering is top of my list. However I may potentially do Chemical Engineering / Chemistry / Physics / Economics. I will apply to one of Oxbridge but only as a long shot. The two Engineering courses I would like to do at Imperial. Physics and Chemistry at Oxford, UCL or St. Andrews. Economics at LSE / Warwick. More likely LSE though because I don't want to stay at home. I need to make a decision soon and commit to one.
    you've probably got about 6 months before you want to be certain about what you want to do

ReputationRep:
    i haven't heard of it ?
    you will probably recognise the layout/mechanics of the game, it's that rhythm clicking game

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! repped The last one was the one i was looking for:^_^:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    you will probably recognise the layout/mechanics of the game, it's that rhythm clicking game
    i dont think i could play that :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Depends what you mean by game changers.
    I'm going to go on Serebii now and just look, the games still don't come out for a while yet anyway.
    2 new massive things have been introduced that will shake up the games and they come out in October

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NinjaPandaa)
    you've probably got about 6 months before you want to be certain about what you want to do
    I don't really think you should be certain about what you want to do until you have got your AS results in August next year.Unfortunately, pupils will have to wait till August to know whether they are good at a subject for sure because my brother and sister both didn't do so well in certain subjects and the March results day wake up is no longer available to students because there are no January exams so its likely that AS grades will go down a lot.A lot of really clever people received unsatisfactory January results for AS but a lot of them corrected it by the Summer so we are in for a tough ride.I am 90% certain possibly more than I want to do a Maths Degree but I am a bit interested in doing Physics at Degree.

ReputationRep:
    i dont think i could play that :eek:
    There are easier songs (well, everyone has to start somewhere), I've been playing for about 3-4 weeks and I can do some tricky songs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeoMantys)
    *Nerd steps in to the conversation*
    Anyone wants to share pics... of their STATIONARY SET (what else did you think? )
    This is mine:
    Attachment 240725Attachment 240727Attachment 240728
    ...and my cat included uwu :rolleyes:
    Attachment 240729
    (Got some backup stationary too xD)
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1377724580.316380.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  187.7 KB
    I am ready for tomorrow when I start college.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.