Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, is anyone still waiting to hear back from mmu after interview? Just making sure they haven't forgotten about me hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nesca89)
    Hi all, is anyone still waiting to hear back from mmu after interview? Just making sure they haven't forgotten about me hehe
    Me! I'm still waiting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aah28)
    Me! I'm still waiting!
    That's good, well sort of! Lol. When was your interview?

ReputationRep:
    That's good, well sort of! Lol. When was your interview?
    Ha! It was 18th Feb... But it's my top choice if I do get in so anxious to hear back!

ReputationRep:
    Just firmed DMU! It's final haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanC55)
    Congrats! Was it the sky-diving society that swung it lol

ReputationRep:
    Did you withdraw from Leeds then?

They haven't replied to my email yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyPilot)
    Congrats! Was it the sky-diving society that swung it lol
    And the beer pong society

Nah, I was talking to my dad about it last night and he said that he thinks I should go Leicester because I love it and if I were to go anywhere else I may kick myself if I didn't get that instant feeling I got there.

Plus, I think they both loved it as well which helps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzydizzyyy)
    Ah wow I am SO jealous that you are going to Mexico!!! I've done Magaluf...haha - so far I'm going to Athens in the summer but hoping to maybe go to Toronto and Barcelona as well! Haha I get you about feeling eternally 18...I look very young for my age anyway and people often ask if I'm like 16... I had a friend that went to marjon for SLT and she said out of 40 in her year only 8 were 18 straight from school!

Well I first did a BTEC in musical theatre when I left school - did a year at a drama school after that - realised it wasn't for me. Had a gap year and my mum who is a nurse is the one who mentioned about being a speech therapist. (I'd never heard of it) and then the more I researched the more I realised it sounded so interesting and just the kind of job I desired! #cheese
    That's so cool, I'm half Greek so I can't get enough of the place! Barcelona would be amazing as well! With Mexico it's cause I'm a travel agent ATM on my gap year and everyone and their dog has been there so managed to convince a few of my mates to go in early September :,)

Same, I get ID'd for scratch cards haha! It's just a joke, especially if I shave. Ah, that's really relieving, makes the prospect of being older that bit less daunting! Tbh, it's better I do it now rather than in a couple of years after graduating from Essex.

Ah that's so cool! It's not cheesy at all, I get you 100 %

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Higlet)
    Did you withdraw from Leeds then?

They haven't replied to my email yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I can't be bothered to wait anymore, may as well save the money I'd spend on going to the interview to go to another open day at DMU haha!

ReputationRep:
    And the beer pong society

Nah, I was talking to my dad about it last night and he said that he thinks I should go Leicester because I love it and if I were to go anywhere else I may kick myself if I didn't get that instant feeling I got there.

Plus, I think they both loved it as well which helps!
    Wise parental guidance - where would we be without it???

Really pleased its all worked out - now you know where you're going the real planning and looking forward can start! Enjoy!

ReputationRep:
    Yay congrats! I'm still trying to decide between DMU and Uni of Manc aaa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aah28)
    Ha! It was 18th Feb... But it's my top choice if I do get in so anxious to hear back!
    Fingers crossed you get in and hear very soon

ReputationRep:
    So I logged into track all pumped to firm Marjon and put DMU as insurance, and I just can't bring myself to physically do it!! I think I fear commitment hahaha why can't I have an open relationship and choose both

ReputationRep:
    Fingers crossed you get in and hear very soon

Thank you! Fingers crossed for you too, I see you've been waiting a while!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aah28)
    Thank you! Fingers crossed for you too, I see you've been waiting a while!
    Yeah a bit too long if you ask me haha. Well the waiting is nearly over, hopefully I'll hear all decisions by the end of this month

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzydizzyyy)
    So I logged into track all pumped to firm Marjon and put DMU as insurance, and I just can't bring myself to physically do it!! I think I fear commitment hahaha why can't I have an open relationship and choose both
    Good luck haha! Best of both worlds

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by djavor)
    Yay congrats! I'm still trying to decide between DMU and Uni of Manc aaa
    Good luck brah!

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting to hear from MMU and Sheffield. I thought MMU decisions were at the end of March? Not sure where I got that from though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HowayGuapa)
    I'm waiting to hear from MMU and Sheffield. I thought MMU decisions were at the end of March? Not sure where I got that from though!
    Well mmu have given out loads of decisions from the first interview through to the last. I emailed them and was told my application has been held and track will be updated as soon as a decision is made. I assume this means I'm in the maybe pile. But what will be will be

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 7, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.