Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    So... They're either at original college or other college but defo an offer wut
    If your preference college took you back out of the Pool, you probably won't be told that. If your letter says another college has fished you out, and you haven't been called for re-interview, you should get a direct offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BP_Tranquility)
    Got rejected for natsci at Catz
    I applied for Catz too...natsci

ReputationRep:
    Offer from Churchill for CS with Maths. A*A*A*A and 1/2 in STEP 2/3 but whatever I got a f***ing offer from Cambridge!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SydneyKid)
    Hey everyone, can I ask for some advice? I got an email from the college I applied to, but I don't really understand what my applicant status is...

"We have now considered your application for admission to read for a BA Honours Degree in History. I am sorry to tell you that, because of the strong competition this year, we are not able to offer you a place. However, your application was placed in the Inter-Collegiate Pool where it was available for consideration by all the other Cambridge colleges.

I am pleased to advise you that your application remains of interest to other Colleges and you will be contacted shortly (if you have not already heard from them). If you are invited for interview, you will be advised of the final outcome of your application, as soon as possible once the Winter Pool interviews are complete."

I'm international, so I can't be invited for interview, plus i thought the re-interviews had already taken place?
    Think that means you've been pooled, and if another college wants you they might ask you for a re-interview? I think re-interview is rather unlikely though. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nanceheh)
    anyone know what's up with jesus? Don't know if I should be waiting for an email or the post :3
    A letter by post - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...t_api&sle=true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AMRF)
    But I still have (hope so) to meet the language requirments :,(
    I already got Band 8 in Ielts, but I got 6.5 in writing, so if I get an offer I will have to sit the exam again

ReputationRep:
    Offer from Magdalene for HSPS. 42 with 776... ****.

ReputationRep:
    anyone know what's up with jesus? Don't know if I should be waiting for an email or the post :3
    Someone above said they could email you today if you sent in the request with your UCAS I.D and stuff. I'm still debating whether I should or not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TVIO)
    Offer from Churchill for CS with Maths. A*A*A*A and 1/2 in STEP 2/3 but whatever I got a f***ing offer from Cambridge!!!!
    2 in STEP 3, very nice indeed. Well done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whatacrydonnie)
    Like Fall Out Boy are any less depressing
    Well, less depressing than Pierce The Veil anyway...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    Uh oh... So that's a "not decided yet" letter for a non-medic. The agony...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Maybe it's like there's defo a college that wants them, but the original college isn't allowed to say so has to keep the letter ambiguous ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TVIO)
    That is a ridiculous offer Congratulations all the same! You must be so happy )

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the same position :/

ReputationRep:
    Got rejected from Fitz for NatSci

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pliskin)
    I applied for Catz too...natsci
    Let me know what happens - I've applied to the same college for the same course!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anaia)
    Someone above said they could email you today if you sent in the request with your UCAS I.D and stuff. I'm still debating whether I should or not
    Hate how they basically never give us info! Leaving us in the dark trying to navigate :'(
    Not sure about the emailing thing because they never said anything about it? Don't want to annoy them, sure they're busy right now :/ Ughhhh but letters will take like a week to get to where I am.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ILovePancakes)
    Offer from Magdalene for HSPS. 42 with 776... ****.
    congratulations!! did you find out by email or letter?

ReputationRep:
    This is so bad, I'm just lying on my bed, refreshing this forum and eating an old advent calendar whilst eagerly awaiting the post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thea1)
    Hi,Welldone and congrats on your offer!!!!!! was it by letter or email you found out??
    I got a letter at about 10 this morning I don't think they send emails unless you request them
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    80+ watching my sheet now.
    I should put AdWords on it

"When does my college send emails?"
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...p=docslist_api

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.