The Student Room Group

The FIFA Thread

Scroll to see replies

That would mean you were offside.

Strong.
Original post by difeo
tfw disconnected from the division 1 title decider at 1-1 having just scored the equaliser

Tfw your incompetent teammates lose the division 1 title because you're not there....

You still on?
ur both poverty
Original post by Lúcio
Tfw your incompetent teammates lose the division 1 title because you're not there....

You still on?

nah we're going back on at 7
Original post by difeo
nah we're going back on at 7

But the match is on at 8 :frown:
Slightly earlier pls
Original post by Lúcio
But the match is on at 8 :frown:
Slightly earlier pls

ok 6:45 gives time for 4 games
Tfw when you're not needed in the team.
Actually I'll just have food early instead.
Back on at 7 :smile:

But I'll message you if I finish earlier
I'll be on at 7 bros
Looks like I make the team.
Nah we just domed Div 1, went on an 8 match unbeaten run or something

In all honesty Division 2 and 3 are harder than 1.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zayn Malik
Nah we just domed Div 1, went on an 8 match unbeaten run or something

In all honesty Division 2 and 3 are harder than 1.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol nah you missed us destroying those as well, promoted from division 2 with 2 or 3 games to spare
Once you find the right philosophy, it ticks like clockwork-Weezüs. :wink:
Original post by Lúcio

You still on?

I wasn't responsible. I put them in a very good position in the final game to win the title, got a hattrick then scored 2 goals with 1 assist the next game. I left them for the final game because I had to go and these bottlers decide to **** it up.

Think I'm invaluable to the team but I think you knew that already. People begging me to stay for the title decider.
Original post by Rk2k14
Once you find the right philosophy, it ticks like clockwork-Weezüs. :wink:
Like my unselfish play to set you up when I coulda got the hattrick? Brb but getting 3 goals/assists a game consistently is hard?Also you like my goals?

Nah we just domed Div 1, went on an 8 match unbeaten run or somethingIn all honesty Division 2 and 3 are harder than 1.Posted from TSR Mobile
Na man I'm just beast at the game. Changed my height to 5ft 11(just under my actual height and weight in real life) and you saw Paul Pogba in action.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by jam277
I wasn't responsible. I put them in a very good position in the final game to win the title, got a hattrick then scored 2 goals with 1 assist the next game. I left them for the final game because I had to go and these bottlers decide to **** it up.

Think I'm invaluable to the team but I think you knew that already. People begging me to stay for the title decider.

Na man I'm just beast at the game. Changed my height to 5ft 11(just under my actual height and weight in real life) and you saw Paul Pogba in action.

Having to play with poverty CPU rather than an any probably had more to do with it. We've been GOATing it for the last 3 or 4 days regardless of who's playing
Original post by difeo
Having to play with poverty CPU rather than an any probably had more to do with it. We've been GOATing it for the last 3 or 4 days regardless of who's playing
Who had the most contributions to the team during our sessions?

I am the team.
Original post by jam277

But ur 5'8" 120lb's in real life

Yeah you played well today. Also I've realised that I shouldn't play striker as I tend to drift into channels and I'm best suited when facing goal and making overlapping runs and late surges into the box (playing as a CM in a diamond formation). We'll win pretty much every game if we can get us 3 on (me, you and Difeo who are clearly the best partnership/players hehe), you in CAM, me in CM and Rk/Lucio as CF.

Posted from TSR Mobile
But ur 5'8" 120lb's in real life

Yeah you played well today. Also I've realised that I shouldn't play striker as I tend to drift into channels and I'm best suited when facing goal and making overlapping runs and late surges into the box (playing as a CM in a diamond formation). We'll win pretty much every game if we can get us 3 on (me, you and Difeo who are clearly the best partnership/players hehe), you in CAM, me in CM and Rk/Lucio as CF.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ngl I was jizzing over my long shot. Was one point where I just held the ball for like 2 minutes because I felt like it.

I like you at ST because you run into channels though. You give me space to manouver.
Original post by jam277
Who had the most contributions to the team during our sessions?

I am the team.

me as I controlled 9/11ths of the team lolol
Original post by difeo
me as I controlled 9/11ths of the team lolol

You want me to quote stats of our games? Averaged 2 goals/assists a game during that stretch.

brb playing AM and ST is a tough job and getting 1.5 goal/assists a game is tough.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest