Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. watch

ReputationRep:
    So whats gonna happen to the schedule once school restarts tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    Hello from a scotquals student, Ill just join in hehe

Cramming advanced higher maths...*sad*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zacken)
    2 hours ago: niiight!
    Now: hi hello
    OK good night for real now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 420quickscope)
    So whats gonna happen to the schedule once school restarts tomorrow?
    I've just altered the OP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nettled)
    What time you heading to bed >_<
    Approx. 10

ReputationRep:
    Gonna do some Exchange surfaces revision cards for bio

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I go back to school tomorrow ugh school
    me, mum and my brother are going into town to have lunch but then after I will complete any 'homework-revision' for tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    :work: 9:00am. :work:
    ~Logging out time!~

Well, I ended up deciding against school. So instead I'm going to aim to complete a Chemistry booklet by the 11:00am block.

ReputationRep:
    Have people gone back to school today? When do you break up? How many hours are you spending in school/ revising outside of school?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gracemarielewis)
    Have people gone back to school today?
    Yepp!

(Original post by Gracemarielewis)
    How many hours are you spending in school/ revising outside of school?
    Well, I think I'm going to try and use my free periods more wisely this term so hopefully at least 5-6hrs a week of studying in school. Out of school, if I'm being optimistic then I'd say something like 3-4hrs a day but in reality it'll probably only be, like, 1-3hrs due to the fact that I usually get back quite late and everything is always really busy + stuff. Also bc I'll still be doing quite a bit of hwk so revision will sometimes be put on hold for that.

ReputationRep:
    Well, it's 11:00am and I've done most of the Chemistry booklet, missed out some questions bc well.. I just can't do them. :lol: Maybe I'll go back over it tonight/something. Okay, after postponing it for days + beyond, I'm going to finally work on my bio essay plan in this block. >.> It shouldn't take the whole block, obviously, but I'm going to give myself that time bc I'm having breakfast first so I'll probably unnecessarily prolong it anyway but I'm fine with that bc I'm tired + stuff so at least I'll be achieving something.

ReputationRep:
    :work: 11:00am. :work:
    ~Logging out time!~

Biology.

(Original post by Anon_98)
    :work: 9:00pm. :work:
    ~Logging out time!~

Well, I ended up deciding against school. So instead I'm going to aim to complete a Chemistry booklet by the 11:00pm block.
    Well, it's 11:00pm and I've done most of the Chemistry booklet, missed out some questions bc well.. I just can't do them. :lol: Maybe I'll go back over it tonight/something. Okay, after postponing it for days + beyond, I'm going to finally work on my bio essay plan in this block. >.> It shouldn't take the whole block, obviously, but I'm going to give myself that time bc I'm having breakfast first so I'll probably unnecessarily prolong it anyway but I'm fine with that bc I'm tired + stuff so at least I'll be achieving something.
    :work: 11:00pm. :work:
    ~Logging out time!~

Biology.
    You do realise it's AM?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BBeyond)
    You do realise it's AM?
    :facepalm:

:rofl:

Oh gosh, how could I make the same mistake thrice in a row? XD No, I apparently didn't. Perhaps I need to go back to bed. :getmecoat:

Thank you.

:rofl:

Oh gosh, how could I make the same mistake thrice in a row? XD No, I apparently didn't. Perhaps I need to go back to bed. :getmecoat:

Thank you.
    Ahahah happens to the best of us

ReputationRep:
    Shortly after I posted, I managed to complete the Chemistry stuff after getting some help! and I've also finished with my plan and completed a Maths past paper that I was halfway through last night that I didn't get to finish. So now that I'm feeling partially accomplished, I'm going to get some lunch then go to bed. :rofl: I didn't actually sleep last night bc well, my eyes simply refused to close. - I'm not overly, overly tired but I think that it will help. :'3 So goodnight. ^-^

ReputationRep:
    :work: 1:00pm. :work:
    ~Logging out time!~

Meh, change of plan. Tbh, I might as well write up the essay and get it over and done with. - I can just go to sleep earlier tonight or something. ( highly doubt it but it's nice saying it, you know? ) So that's what I'm going to try and do by the end of this hour. If I manage to complete it earlier than the session ends then I'll work through Math exercises in the textbook.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zacken)
    A.

Hey, I remember you from the maths forum. Domains and ranges.
    Oh yes! Thanks for that was really helpful!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have just finished scrolling through all 97 pages in the unanswered forum section. :woo: :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :bricks:
    So I started a little bit of writing my essay but then I decided to have lunch and whilst I was eating, I was getting all too bored so I thought it'd be best if I was productive alongside. The idea was to answer a couple threads in the study area that hadn't been answered yet then shortly afterwards return to revision. However, after I finished my sandwich, I realised that once you start..you just can't stop. :no: The clicking was out of my hands.

Now, I feel rather ashamed of my lack of self-control, so much so that I'm going to work intensely on Excercise 11, questions 1-10 from the Maths textbook for the next hour. :emo: Maybe it'll make me feel better about myself. :sadnod:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Im gonna finish this prep sheet today. Have decided. Can't look at it any longer tbh
    1...more...piece... *gah*

see you all later :wavey:

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.