Summer 2017 Applications

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L_ane)
    Jesus. Felt the Lazard numerical went really well only to receive the rejection email minutes ago. Do they have a high cut-off or have I just lost it?
    Yep, quite a high cut off at Lazard

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Commercial Paper)
    Contact HR and tell them you are applying with a different email address. They sometimes automatically reject multiple profiles. Depends on the bank though, some have new systems so your old profile will have been deleted anyway (BAML, Barclays, Citi etc.)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cheers man, it's one of the latter but it might be worthwhile dropping HR an email just in case

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    anyone else applying for graduate roles at barclays? - compliance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cleverboy12)
    ****.... Barclays video interview was not good... anybody heard back after the video interview from Barclays?
    nope, how long did it take you to hear back, if you have?

ReputationRep:
    Have an interview with Gleacher Shacklock soon.

There doesn't seem to be too much info online about them. Does anyone have any information on them in terms of how they stack up compared to other EBs and BBs with regards to deal flow and exit opps?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DireB95)
    For MS, can you apply to up to three different programmes in one location? or do they have to be in different locations?
    You can do three in each of the three different locations (so 9 in total) but you have to do new cover letter for each one

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dasu95)
    You can do three in each of the three different locations (so 9 in total) but you have to do new cover letter for each one

Posted from TSR Mobile
    appreciated

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know how long BAML give for their situational judgement test?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know how long BAML give for their situational judgement test?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    after 5-10 mins for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prettyIBer?)
    after 5-10 mins for me
    My bad, I meant how many days do they give you to complete it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just curios, how many IBD interns do the bulge brackets in London take? what proportion would already have been filled by spring interns?

ReputationRep:
    My bad, I meant how many days do they give you to complete it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    48 hours m8

ReputationRep:
    Just curios, how many IBD interns do the bulge brackets in London take? what proportion would already have been filled by spring interns?
    Not very many. Easily less than 20%.

ReputationRep:
    General range I've found:
    Large banks:
    45-90

EBs:
    5-20

Vast majority of summer analysts won't be from springs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prettyIBer?)
    48 hours m8
    Cheers mate!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did everybody get an email thanking them for taking the numerical , for UBS ?

Did my tests on Saturday - heard nothing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stealth_writer)

It means that you passed the test, otherwise you would have received a rejection e-mail.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stealth_writer)

Yeah I got that. I did my test 2 weeks ago.

ReputationRep:
    Is UBS automatic rejection? Because i got this really weird email form them after the test saying if my results are good they will look at it, if not not. Was really weirdly phrased, or is that just the normal email you get when finishing the test?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AKRP)
    Is UBS automatic rejection? Because i got this really weird email form them after the test saying if my results are good they will look at it, if not not. Was really weirdly phrased, or is that just the normal email you get when finishing the test?
    If you fail, you get an automatic rejection. If you pass, you get the above.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 8, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.