The "Cyborg" Society III Watch

This discussion is closed.
Harry_Plonker
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by xBillyBrownx)
I am:cool: . So yes I'm a bit clueless - and hoping for the best!
lol im sure you'll be fine, just remember the motto "when in doubt, get pissed". its always worked for me.
xBillyBrownx
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Harry_Plonker)
Are you in yank land? I took you for a brit :yep:
Ouch.

I really don't like American accents, for some reason. I have one but it's just:woo: .
Lithium
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Are you in yank land? I took you for a brit :yep:
It's a fairly long and complex story. I'd pass for either, how about that :cool:
Lithium
Rep:
?
lol im sure you'll be fine, just remember the motto "when in doubt, get pissed". its always worked for me.
also, it's better to be pissed off than pissed on :yes:
xBillyBrownx
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Haha sounds like a plan:yep: . So you've enjoyed uni then?
Harry_Plonker
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Haha sounds like a plan:yep: . So you've enjoyed uni then?
Yeah, i've loved it. Met my best mates within half an hour. Enjoyed it so much, that I actually find my friends at home boring now :no:
Harry_Plonker
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Lithium)
also, it's better to be pissed off than pissed on :yes:
LOL yeah it sure is man.
Lithium
Rep:
?
Yeah, i've loved it. Met my best mates within half an hour. Enjoyed it so much, that I actually find my friends at home boring now :no:
Highschool friends were just that, at least to me; the stopped having any real importance in my social life the second I left for Uni. But then again, it could be because I left for Uni :p:
xBillyBrownx
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:eek: Oh no. I wouldn't want that! But you've made it sound a bit more exciting for me now. Plus I already know a lot of people there so it shouldn't be too hard to meet people.
Lithium
Rep:
?
:eek: Oh no. I wouldn't want that! But you've made it sound a bit more exciting for me now. Plus I already know a lot of people there so it shouldn't be too hard to meet people.
A word of advice? Don't try; it's counterproductive, and you'd be more likely to end up with a social circle that doesn't really suit you. Friends that are good for each other find each other, IMO at least. Of course, this is up in the air for the taking, and there is no concrete rule on how to make friends
Harry_Plonker
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Highschool friends were just that, at least to me; the stopped having any real importance in my social life the second I left for Uni. But then again, it could be because I left for Uni :p:
The latter certainly makes sense :yep:
Harry_Plonker
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
A word of advice? Don't try; it's counterproductive, and you'd be more likely to end up with a social circle that doesn't really suit you. Friends that are good for each other find each other, IMO at least. Of course, this is up in the air for the taking, and there is no concrete rule on how to make friends
Ditto. Natural friends are the best.
Harry_Plonker
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Anyway dudes, im of for a bit.
Lithium
Rep:
?
Aight mate. Later
xBillyBrownx
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yeah makes sense. I'm generally too lazy to try too hard anyway. And I'd really hate to end up with people I don't enjoy spending time with anyway..
xBillyBrownx
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Okie dokes. Aurevoir :wavey:
Lithium
Rep:
?
So OS (kinda bizarre, eh?) you've decided undecided (damn, this sentence is messed up). Do you have any idea what you'd like to do as a major?
Too Drunk
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Morning everyone.
xBillyBrownx
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
So OS (kinda bizarre, eh?) you've decided undecided (damn, this sentence is messed up). Do you have any idea what you'd like to do as a major?
Hahaha I have decided undecided :p:. I don't really know I'm considering doing a social science. See I'm very very very confused. I just don't know what I want to do with my life and it's driving me nuts.
xBillyBrownx
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Heeello TD :hello:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (149)
27.54%
No (392)
72.46%

Watched Threads