Turn on thread page Beta

Leeds and Reading Festivals 2009 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by assmaster)
    I can't believe no-one from Leeds has said this yet...

POO GIRL!

OMG you have no idea just how much this made me laugh

I felt so sorry for her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nfixlol)
    eww beth ditto :yucky:. and yeah brand new were rubbish tbh

just to clarify, by losing your camping virginity do you mean first time festival sex or first time camping :awesome:

anyway the campsite this year was especially **** - what with the riots and the literal campfires and all.
    haha, first time camping :p:

Yeah, I was in yellow and surrounded by Neanderthal ******* who've just discovered how to make fire, and lots of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FutureMedic!)
    haha i love that: "never camping again". was it really that bad? you just need to embrace the filth... haa
    haha, it's freezing at night, boiling in the morning, uncomfortable, damp, full of **** and wasps, the toilets are disgusting... lol by the end I was dying to wash my hands with actual soap and water, eat real food and sit on a sofa.

Don't get me wrong though, apart from the camping it was pretty brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)
    :wtf:

Just... :wtf:
    They sucked. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Was am amazing weekend at reading for me!! The prodigy, bloc party, deadmau5 , vampire weeked, kaiser chiefs were amongst my favourites KOL were just moody [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manalishi)
    I'm still not sure if I believe this but it must have been so so so so so spewtastic.
    Believe it - I was stewarding when they pulled her out, I WAS THERE.

Hilariously smelly.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god, you hear a story every year about someone falling in the longdrop - but one that's actually true? omfg! hahahahahahaha, oh the shame.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nfixlol)
    :rofl: some bloke at reading before bloc party had come on stage was coughing in people's faces saying he had swine flu hahaha

I saw a guy at reading with a t-shirt on saying ' I HAVE SWINE FLU ' haha

ReputationRep:
    The Leeds crowd have been better than the Reading crowd for a while now and the BBC should stop their bias coverage of a festival which isn't as good as the other one anymore.

KoL where amazing, Placebo where good. Only major dissapointment was Arctic Monkeys... I mean WTF?

ReputationRep:
    Any news coverage of last night?

We were at the middle of it in Yellow 7, we had Riot Police and a massive Fire Engine going past us. I also saw this guy like, drop from the Bunting after he climbed up the pole. We had to form a sort-of militia to defend our tents told them to f-off, there was one crazy fat guy going nuts at the people around the fire shouting "what the **** have you done to my flag, where is my FLAAGGGG?"

Proud to say that I fought my way to the front at Radiohead Amazing set!

ReputationRep:
    Just got my presale ticket

Roll on Reading 2010!

ReputationRep:
    Just got my presale aswell!

Leeds 2010!!

ReputationRep:
    How longs are the presale tickets on sale for?
    I want to get one, but I need my dad to come home with his credit card first...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by assmaster)
    Believe it - I was stewarding when they pulled her out, I WAS THERE.

Hilariously smelly.
    "ew"

On the positive note at least she did not fall in totally..

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard the 'pop up pirate' myth? xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manalishi)
    "ew"

On the positive note at least she did not fall in totally..

What actually happend?!

ReputationRep:
    I just ordered my 2010 tickets

ReputationRep:
    got my ticket

ReputationRep:
    My friend was in the toilets when poo girl fell in. He phoned us up and we all ran to the toilets, telling people on the way until we had a really long line behind us. There was already a big crowd there, but it only got bigger.

We had heard the sirens on the fire engine earlier, but thought nothing of it. Then they tried to close the doors, and the fireman kicked off telling us to get out.

ReputationRep:
    Did she actually fall in completely? I want a clear answer here lol.

Also, who else saw The XX? They were absolutely genius.

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.