?
Report 7 years ago
No Shakhtar love ffs :adore:
Beneb
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Now that Arsenal are out I'll be rooting for Shakhtar and our old friend Eduardo. They have put together quite the team, if Barca are somehow ejected before they meet the Ukranians I think they have a pretty good chance. Some of the goals they scored over the two legs against Roma: :coma:
Cities
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Predictions?

I'll go for Schalke 2 - 2 Valencia and Tottenham 1 - 2 AC Milan (so the latter doesn't happen :ninja:)
Charzhino
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Why couldnt Milan put out this side in the first leg? :facepalm:
Cities
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Schalke are an odd team; they've pretty much won the DFB Pokal, doing well in the CL but might not get into Europe next year.

Also how the **** is this possible: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o4qGgk5vTE ... look at the date?
Beneb
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by n1r4v)
Also how the **** is this possible: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o4qGgk5vTE ... look at the date?
The content of the video bears no relation to the title, I guess he just renamed it after the final score to get views from people searching for highlights of that game.
Cities
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Oh, didn't realise you were able to change the title. Though I always wonder, why do youtube account holders want views for the sake of views... especially for crap like that. Are they WUMing :holmes:
Kevmeister
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Brilliant goal by Willian last [Tuesday] night. I do wonder if that's put him on a few transfer target lists..... :beard:
JK.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Kevmeister)
Brilliant goal by Willian last [Tuesday] night. I do wonder if that's put him on a few transfer target lists..... :beard:
Arguably the first was his, too. :coma:

Played very well against us in the group stages, irrc, I suspect you're right wrt being a transfer target, I imagine Shakhtar will be keen to keep hold of him, though.
humpakistani
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
i also love to kick the football and enjoy there.
R-KAM
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I did not know Fabregas had more caps than Iniesta, and Torres has more caps than Villa :eek3:
Mess.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I didn't know about the Iniesta one :holmes: but the Torres one was fairly obvious as David Villa wasn't rated until his last couple of seasons at Valencia as he never played for Barca or Real. So despite his scoring record for much worse teams he was deemed worse than someone like Raul just because he played at a worse team.
The failing in logic is quite astounding tbh.
JK.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Nilmar's just scored within about 10 seconds of coming on the field, lovely little turn and finish...

Leverkusen equalise about a minute late, great game atm - ITV4 if anyone's interested.
Cities
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Should have watched that instead
JK.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You watching 'Pool?
R-KAM
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I watched Rangers. Help me. Please.
Cities
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yep I watched Liverpool. Tempted to watch the second half of the City game but I'm worried I'll fall asleep.
JK.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Watch Benfica, just switched on and Maxi Pereira scored a lovely goal to level almost as soon as I did. :coma:
Cities
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
He was in my (and everyone elses) WC fantasy fooball team :daydreaming:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (273)
27.25%
No (729)
72.75%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise