You're Banned. Watch

This discussion is closed.
JunePlum
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Banned left, right and centre :cool:
rofl.... we and the UK have our moments. The highest power is the Governor General (the connection to the UK) and although we have our own laws etc sometimes have to refer to the UK for solving certain court cases etc. There are often protests that we should get our own political system because atm it's the same as the UK's. Our currency is slipping lol ($194: £1).
Crap I wouldn't mind still being independent but if we don't pull our socks up we're a sinking ship. saaaad

However, I hardly hear anything about the UK. I'm as clueless as the fishes in the sea about anything there. UK is losing it's power tbh. imo America is getting more power (they threatened to overthrow our gov. once). I laughed when I heard it on the news
Paul McCartney
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Banned for still being awake
JunePlum
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Banned for still being awake :holmes:
futuredoc77
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Banned inside and out :smug:

Do you still sing "God save the queen"? :eyeball:
So there's not much interfering from the UK unless you ask for it... cool :awesome:
:lol: at the slipping currency :teehee: it's happening to a lot others too though :moon:
Why are you a sinking ship? There isn't much of a threat from anything is there? Apart from the economy...
Yes, they are losing power... the US is just too nosy, always giving their two cents without being asked :sly:
Paul McCartney
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Banned because is this another damn chain? :facepalm:
JunePlum
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Banned for disrupting the chain :smug:
Paul McCartney
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Banned because I hate chains :rant:
JunePlum
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Banned because banning is good for your soul and for having an emotional breakdown :cool:
If you can't beat 'em join 'em. (I didn't know this was even a chain :erm:)

"God save the queen'??? what's that..I'm guessing UK's national anthem :/ As I said we (the majority) dont know much about UK much less the culture lol. Well that has something to us being called an ex-colony almost like a divorce lol.That's why I said we're mostly independent we're just hanging on by a few strings.Few islands are in the same situation... Some nationals are even worried that England can cut us off for good. There are quarrels here that we're being treated unfairly because England taxed air travel coming here more than any other place (hmmm.)
It could be a message but what do I know?... I can't keep up sometimes. Just "oh really?" and that's it.. nonchalant
:indiff:
Paul McCartney
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Banned because what's with everyone and emotional breakdowns? :curious:
futuredoc77
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Banned for having an emotional breakdown

I bet that user is still sat somewhere browsing this thread and laughing every time we use that sentence :erm:

Yes, the national anthem. Well it sounds like you guys are a done deal to the UK :teehee:
So you don't want to be independent it seems like :holmes:
That is unfair treatment :nothing: any reason for it?
Yeah, I know what you mean... it gets too much sometimes
Paul McCartney
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Banned for not having an emotional breakdown

JunePlum
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Banned for even thinking an emotional breakdown is good. :naughty:

LOL... I wont forget one time we requested two high position policemen from UK... and we (well I was in the background- nonchalant lol) got really pissed because they apparently weren't doing their jobs. There were rumours that they only came here to tan and drink coconuts :teehee: (silly but we were concerned about our welfare)... I thought we were done deal from colonial days. Have you read our history? It's so messy... our social construct is that we are only exploited for what we have and blah blah blah.. I stopped paying attention to history because it's often biased... it makes you blind tbh.
I dont know why UK did that.... I'm still wondering. Well at least I get to meet the queen through all this nonsense lol. The only highlight I can think of atm
futuredoc77
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Banned for being anti-emotional-breakdown

:laugh: what a great holiday opportunity for them :rolleyes:
No I haven't read the history or know anything about that area :ashamed:
Yes, history is biased indeed... based on who has written it [i]there is three sides to the story: mine, yours and the truth... [i]:music:
But it does seem like you guys are the neglected/orphaned children of Great Britain :teehee:
The Queen :hand: she should be glad to meet you :smug:
:ninjagirl:
Paul McCartney
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Banned for using so many random smilies :pierre:
JunePlum
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Banned for hating

sure... do u know how boring and tiresome it is to read our history? :nothing: (well sometimes it makes you dont wanna put down the book lol).. but it makes you get ideas though.. (if the english didn't come here, we would speak spanish. if no one didn't come here the 1st inhabitants (indians eg the tainos) wouldn't suffer genocide and i would be a native in loin clothes :teehee:) a lot of stuff happened here...rich culture indeed.
btw we invented the tobacco :holmes:
Well back in the days we were crucial to UK's wealth.... so many wars between england, spain and france to keep us under their rule :cool:
The queen better be glad... we sent her jewelery made from the only gold we could find on our soil. we are now goldless
Paul McCartney
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Banned for thinking it's funny
Jellybean91
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Banned because i'm up at this disgusting time
SirMasterKey
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Banned because so am I and despite getting up to read, I'm on here.
Jellybean91
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Banned for not doing your reading
SirMasterKey
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Banned 'cos you're not the boss of me. :getmecoat: Back to reading it is.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (2)
28.57%
Pro-humanity (5)
71.43%

Watched Threads