Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lindseyyy)
    No I'm not a re-applicant, got a conditional offer of AAA
    Sorry for another question but which interviewers did you have?

ReputationRep:
    I had the elderly woman GP and an Asian man (I THINK he was a Registrar?) They really didn't give anything away so I got nothing back from them regarding how I did!
    Ah that's not the same interviewers as me then!

ReputationRep:
    February 10th interview where my homies at

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymiss_x)
    I had mine last thursday as well, who were your interviewers?
    I had a blonde woman and an older man- no idea what their names or jobs are! I don't even remember if they told me or not haha that's how nervous I was

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ke299)
    I had a blonde woman and an older man- no idea what their names or jobs are! I don't even remember if they told me or not haha that's how nervous I was
    Same as me!!! they didn't mention their jobs, was it just me or did you think the older guy was quite confrontational + kept asking difficult questions?

ReputationRep:
    Same as me!!! they didn't mention their jobs, was it just me or did you think the older guy was quite confrontational + kept asking difficult questions?
    Yes! I thought his questions were much more difficult to answer but I still think it was me to blame for the bad interview really... I just know I could have answered the questions much better and I really let myself down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ke299)
    Yes! I thought his questions were much more difficult to answer but I still think it was me to blame for the bad interview really... I just know I could have answered the questions much better and I really let myself down
    There's nothing you can do now so don't beat yourself up about it! I feel exactly the same, especially over the last 5 min.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I just checked portal and got an offer
    congrats! when was your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    There's nothing you can do now so don't beat yourself up about it! I feel exactly the same, especially over the last 5 min.
    True, what time was yours? Yeah same with mine! Definitely got worse towards the end!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ke299)
    True, what time was yours? Yeah same with mine! Definitely got worse towards the end!
    I can't seem to remember, feels like so long ago haha just know it was in the afternoon sometime! I just hope everyone got asked the same difficulty questions!

ReputationRep:
    I can't seem to remember, feels like so long ago haha just know it was in the afternoon sometime! I just hope everyone got asked the same difficulty questions!
    Hahah yeah I'm not sure if everyone had the same ethical scenario? I think that's what let me down the most

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nana96)
    congrats! when was your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My interview was last Thursday

ReputationRep:
    I was interviewed last Thursday- handed photocopies of all my documents in then so I think that's why it's been so quick

I had my interview last Thursday also - you must have aced everything if they've replied to you within 2 days, technically not counting the weekend. It must have been an exceptional interview, congratulations on your offer

I wish they would reply to all applicants within 2 days and save them the misery especially those poor guys that have been waiting since December to hear back. Are you sure you're not related to the dean (joke) or pushed a few notes to the interviewees under the desk:p:p

I'll be checking my portal daily incase I get as lucky 2 days to hear back is definitely a record for offers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ke299)
    Hahah yeah I'm not sure if everyone had the same ethical scenario? I think that's what let me down the most
    defo! i wouldn't have come out feeling so bad if it wasn't for the ethical scenario, weakest part of my interview by far. Don't rly think its fair if people are getting different ones but nothing we can do about it ):

ReputationRep:
    My interview was last Thursday
    What're your stats? I was interviewed on Thursday as well :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    defo! i wouldn't have come out feeling so bad if it wasn't for the ethical scenario, weakest part of my interview by far. Don't rly think its fair if people are getting different ones but nothing we can do about it ):
    Yeah same here! My ethical scenario let me down a bit. Hopefully not enough to screw me over

They say that they only use the ethical scenario to differentiate between applicants that scored very similarly in the interview - so I'm hoping it won't be too important

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Aco Malfoy)
    Yeah same here! My ethical scenario let me down a bit. Hopefully not enough to screw me over

They say that they only use the ethical scenario to differentiate between applicants that scored very similarly in the interview - so I'm hoping it won't be too important

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How do you know that?! Also do you know how they score us in general?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Really? I thought it was the essay they use to differentiate between similar candidates

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I wasn't aware of that! Hope it's not too important like you say

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, I meant the essay/questionnaire :/

They score each applicant out of a possible 5 marks on 5 different sections

Posted from TSR Mobile

Edit: sorry for the confusion!! I keep getting the ethical scenario mixed up with the questionnaire

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.