Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matthew150)
    Did you call them and ask?
    Yep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cephalosporin)
    Barts is the last school I'm waiting to hear back from!!! Hurry up Monday.
    Have you got any other offers if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    The main admission 'person' has gone on holiday :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Legit)
    The main admission 'person' has gone on holiday :eek:
    Do you have any idea when we'll hear?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I hoping for everyone on here to get offers! I went into the interview with 3 rejections under my belt and so I wanted it so bad but I think I came across too desperate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jack_smith969)
    I hoping for everyone on here to get offers! I went into the interview with 3 rejections under my belt and so I wanted it so bad but I think I came across too desperate
    thank youuuu! I hope you get an offer too (:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jack_smith969)
    Don't say desperate, say enthusiastic :P

ReputationRep:
    Guys it's Monday, NOW we can start freakin out.. Erhm, hoping for the best! Good luck everyone! 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So we definitely won't hear anything till Wednesday? Has anyone else been told that? I feel like I've aged 10 years during this last week!! Ill be ready for retirement by the time Wednesday rolls round.

Best of luck to everyone

ReputationRep:
    Oh Barts Barts
    Don't be such a fart

Thousands wait for an offer
    The sooner the better
    Keeping our hopes up high.

The ratio's great
    But we don't know our fate

La la la de da!

ReputationRep:
    Wednesdayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! :nooo:

ReputationRep:
    I won't be able to think straight for the entirety of Wednesday, but I suppose that's better than being tense the entire week!

ReputationRep:
    Barts is my last hope!
    So so desperate for this!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Jealous at all those non medics with 5 offers!
    Killssss mee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by momo26396)
    Barts is my last hope!
    I feel your pain that was me last year with Imperial

ReputationRep:
    Barts is my last hope!
    I'm in the same position, this wait is horrific

Jealous at all those non medics with 5 offers!
    Killssss mee
    Haha true! I mean, I don't begrudge them, but when the kid who has literally played pool for 3 years instead of working (he's re-sitting), and got a bunch of Es and Ds, has got 5 offers, and we've got 3 Med rejections, it can be frustrating!

ReputationRep:
    Stop winging!- I'm expecting 2 post interview decisions on Wednesday (( *cries*

ReputationRep:
    100% genuine announcement

Hi guys,
    Ok, so my mum just arrived back from work and JUST told me that she had phoned up the admissions office today to ask about the offer dates.
    She was told that the process of sending offers is MANUAL and so it can take UP TO TEN DAYS (similar to last year) to send ALL offers.
    They have started sending the offers TODAY (although no one on TSR has received any yet ;S)

This is obviously bad news for people like I who have three rejections but good luck to all though!!!

ReputationRep:
    I understand the frustration that some people may have considering different people have been given different dates by the admissions office.
    What I can say however, is that the information I gave is 100% honest and DIRECTLY from the admissions office.
    Whether you choose to accept it is down to you.

ReputationRep:
    100% genuine announcement

Hi guys,
    Ok, so my mum just arrived back from work and JUST told me that she had phoned up the admissions office today to ask about the offer dates.
    She was told that the process of sending offers is MANUAL and so it can take UP TO TEN DAYS (similar to last year) to send ALL offers.
    They have started sending the offers TODAY (although no one on TSR has received any yet ;S)

This is obviously bad news for people like I who have three rejections but good luck to all though!!!
    I also spoke to admissions today and they said they are beginning with giving out offers this week and will continue for the rest of the month. This waiting is killing me

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.