Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Gin)
    Further up this page, someone's friend had an invite that they received last week (Thursday)...
    thank you for the reply, good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Django)
    DAMN YOU.

I waited 19 weeks for my first response o.O

#newschoolrecord
    Not that it's a competition or anything ... but I've reached 21 weeks with no responses... shoot me pls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spangie)
    Not that it's a competition or anything ... but I've reached 21 weeks with no responses... shoot me pls
    I heard this week which was week 23 for me!!

Not that it's a competition :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g.k.galloway)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahah the wait is such a killer! Congrats on your HYMS offer!! I'm not stalking you I've applied too... and not heard. My fate will be decided tomorrow at 4.45 :ahhhhh:

ReputationRep:
    Hahah the wait is such a killer! Congrats on your HYMS offer!! I'm not stalking you I've applied too... and not heard. My fate will be decided tomorrow at 4.45 :ahhhhh:
    Thank you, I'm so happy!

I really do hope you get some good news. Was your interview at hull or york? I had mine at hull it's weird not knowing where I will end up until I firm it.. (Which I'm assuming I will as I think I'll get a rejection from Leicester)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If it were a competition, you two would have soundly defeated me

And there was me thinking I was special

ReputationRep:
    Just seen someone on twitter from the UK get an offer...

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, I'm so happy!

I really do hope you get some good news. Was your interview at hull or york? I had mine at hull it's weird not knowing where I will end up until I firm it.. (Which I'm assuming I will as I think I'll get a rejection from Leicester)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm hull too I think the worst bit about it is that all my friends are firming and I'm sat with with zero haha! I'm pretty sure I'll be rejected from Leicester as well... several stations were awful!

ReputationRep:
    I'm hull too I think the worst bit about it is that all my friends are firming and I'm sat with with zero haha! I'm pretty sure I'll be rejected from Leicester as well... several stations were awful!
    I thought the same about hull york but then got an offer. You really can't predict it!
    Just hang in there!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So is there no hope for those of us still waiting for an interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Omarm23)
    thank you for the reply, good luck
    Hi! is there any international having invite for 13th Interview? I am an international had my interview on 18th. No news so far ? is it a good news?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauren5643)
    So is there no hope for those of us still waiting for an interview?
    Really hard to say.
    From what others have posted it does look as though maybe some invites went out last week for 13th March but they may well be sending them out in batches? Fingers crossed that there are still more to come...
    Good luck to you and all the others still waiting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skjsy)
    Hi! is there any international having invite for 13th Interview? I am an international had my interview on 18th. No news so far ? is it a good news?
    Hey! I had my interview on the 18th too! were you the morning batch or the afternoon? Plus i got an offer on the 25th. And I am an international student too! So dont worry! your offer will come soon too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jellybeansonice)
    Hey! I had my interview on the 18th too! were you the morning batch or the afternoon? Plus i got an offer on the 25th. And I am an international student too! So dont worry! your offer will come soon too
    Congratulations for your offer!! I was in the afternoon batch.

Thanks for reassurance .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skjsy)
    Congratulations for your offer!! I was in the afternoon batch.

Thanks for reassurance .
    Omg i was in the afternoon batch too 1.30 though! How did your interview go? Mine didnt go very well according to me but i guess i misjudged?

ReputationRep:
    Omg i was in the afternoon batch too 1.30 though! How did your interview go? Mine didnt go very well according to me but i guess i misjudged?
    It wasnt bad. Thats what I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skjsy)
    It wasnt bad. Thats what I think.
    Well then good luck for this and all your other universities! Hope you get in wherever you want to!

ReputationRep:
    Well then good luck for this and all your other universities! Hope you get in wherever you want to!
    Thanks for your wishes. Good luck to you too!!

ReputationRep:
    Any interview invites sent out today?

It feels like I've been waiting forever for Leicester, just want to know if I've got an interview invite or not!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Gin)
    Really hard to say.
    From what others have posted it does look as though maybe some invites went out last week for 13th March but they may well be sending them out in batches? Fingers crossed that there are still more to come...
    Good luck to you and all the others still waiting.

Thank you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.