Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clara Lat)
    Don't worry! I'm international too and I submitted my UCAS in october and got an offer a week ago! So not getting anything isn't necessarily bad news
    Phew thanks. What are your stats if you don't mind me asking..?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tazza ma razza)
    Seems like next week is the week People!!

Made me laugh -> Got an email from UCAS - ULTIMATE TEASE! Was like finally UCAS emailing to say update for my application! Oh it can only be good news! Open it only to find 'Come and join our new site.....'

Y U DO DIS UCAS?
    Ohmygod! hahaha! The same thing happened to me! I thought my UCAS track got updated and nearly choked on my breakfast. Then I realized it was such a promotional thing -.-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by air999)
    Phew thanks. What are your stats if you don't mind me asking..?
    haha no problem ^^ I'm doing IB and predicted 43

ReputationRep:
    Just finished my 2+8 weeks wait another 2 weeks left cause of the Christmas break don't think I've ever been this nervous in my life!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clara Lat)
    haha no problem ^^ I'm doing IB and predicted 43
    congrats! would you mind telling me your gcses?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hjyu1)
    Just finished my 2+8 weeks wait another 2 weeks left cause of the Christmas break don't think I've ever been this nervous in my life!!!
    If it's anything like the rest of us you'll likely get a 4 week email in the next two weeks. The wait is never ending

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimmy234)
    congrats! would you mind telling me your gcses?
    8A*s and 1A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Inquisitive)
    If it's anything like the rest of us you'll likely get a 4 week email in the next two weeks. The wait is never ending
    U r applying for history as well right? What are your predictions for a level

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dpm1996)
    U r applying for history as well right? What are your predictions for a level
    I am! A*AAAB, post A-Level. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    I am! A*AAAB, post A-Level. How about you?
    Ah cool man. I'm applying post a level. I got A* AAA. It's encouraging to see someone with good grades without an offer, in the nicest possible way aha.

ReputationRep:
    Ah cool man. I'm applying post a level. I got A* AAA. It's encouraging to see someone with good grades without an offer, in the nicest possible way aha.
    Haha dw, I know what you mean How many weeks have you got left?

ReputationRep:
    Haha dw, I know what you mean How many weeks have you got left?
    I got the 4 week extra email just over a week ago. How about u? Also, where else have u applied?

ReputationRep:
    I just realised that my 4 week email plus my 2 week Christmas wait expires this Thursday... exciting times.

ReputationRep:
    I got the 4 week extra email just over a week ago. How about u? Also, where else have u applied?
    Exactly the same haha. Applied to Camb (didn't get it) & Warwick (still waiting). How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Exactly the same haha. Applied to Camb (didn't get it) & Warwick (still waiting). How about you?
    Fairs man. Camb is not easy. Ucl-still waiting but had to submit essay, kings and manchester-got offers. I want to go to lse tho. Its so nice there

ReputationRep:
    So my four week email ended last Friday. Is there an email after the four week email? Has anyone received something like that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Any UCL economics applicants here who still haven't heard a response?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inclop4.5)
    So my four week email ended last Friday. Is there an email after the four week email? Has anyone received something like that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My 4 weeks + 2 weeks for Christmas also ended last Friday, but I haven't heard anything else yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tazza ma razza)
    Any UCL economics applicants here who still haven't heard a response?
    History, politics and economics UCL applicant here - not a peep. Although I'm not to worried as when I applied I didn't realise the course was centered around eastern european studies. Although I do find it odd that UCL haven't sent me a single mail since the 'we have received your application' one way back in mid October.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by avar)
    History, politics and economics UCL applicant here - not a peep. Although I'm not to worried as when I applied I didn't realise the course was centered around eastern european studies. Although I do find it odd that UCL haven't sent me a single mail since the 'we have received your application' one way back in mid October.
    Yh exactly! Loads of people have got replies be it offers / rejections, dunno why they won't tell us haha almost as bad as LSE! LoL

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.