Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jo131278)
    Anyone heard anything today????
    Not yet

ReputationRep:
    I spoke to fast streamers on the fb group and if you have been accepted on the generalist stream and following completion of your pre appointment checks you then won't speak to anyone from the assignments team until July :s

It seems madness to me that there is no official correspondence from anyone in the Civil Service for that period of time.

ReputationRep:
    I am so sick of waiting now!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F6053721)
    I am so sick of waiting now!!!
    Me too, but hopefully we will find out today. Just try to distract yourself

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the detailed response, much appreciated.

One last question - can you describe the most interesting project you worked on and why you enjoyed it.

Sorry for bombarding you with questions :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    DaT sift has just happened

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shera123)
    and I'm guessing your news was good? Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    Just found out I have a place on the HR fast stream having attended FSAC on Thursday, a little overwhelmed!

ReputationRep:
    I passed the FSAC really didn't think I had because of the long wait! As I applied for DaT, does this mean I don't have a guaranteed place unless I pass the FSB?

ReputationRep:
    For those that have done the FSAC which exercise was most demanding/hardest? If one does not pass the E-tray are they rejected from the whole process?

Does anyone know where I can practice the E-tray exercise?

Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody who was amber banded for HR heard anything yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauradmxx)
    Just found out I have a place on the HR fast stream having attended FSAC on Thursday, a little overwhelmed!
    Congrats! I'm successful for HR too, there are 4 of us on this thread now. So exciting isn't it!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IvanGray)
    For those that have done the FSAC which exercise was most demanding/hardest? If one does not pass the E-tray are they rejected from the whole process?

Does anyone know where I can practice the E-tray exercise?

Thanks in advance
    Although most people seemed to be most anxious about the leadership and policy exercises, I actually found the interview the hardest, because I did not properly prepare for it, and I do not have that much experience to talk about in the first place. If you don't pass the E-tray then you are rejected, yes, but I think different streams probably have different pass marks.

There's a practice E-tray exercise on the Fast Stream website, just look around. There's also another one here: http://www.cubiksonline.com/Cubiks/E...trayAssessment
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard anything back yet. Maybe they haven't done the Generalist sift yet, or maybe I'm going to have to wait 2 or 3 more weeks...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EK9)
    Has anybody who was amber banded for HR heard anything yet?
    No. I'm getting desperate for news now.

ReputationRep:
    Just got a pass for CD after being immediately rejected for DS in mid-Jan. Think I must've been pretty borderline!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SalvioHexia)
    Just got a pass for CD after being immediately rejected for DS in mid-Jan. Think I must've been pretty borderline!
    So we're getting generalist sifts......finally.....also, congrats!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shera123)
    Congrats! Were you in Amber band or was this your immediately successful?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TritonSails)
    I haven't heard anything back yet. Maybe they haven't done the Generalist sift yet, or maybe I'm going to have to wait 2 or 3 more weeks...
    (Original post by SalvioHexia)

I hope to god this doesn't mean what I think it means Triton
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauws)
    I hope to god this doesn't mean what I think it means Triton
    Omg! Maybe they release them gradually over the day...... if we don't get in after such a long wait it will be so annoying.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.