Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    Sounds yicky, whatever it is. :console: I'd just try and get yourself through the night, play games on your phone or talk to people on here, and then if you still feel like this tomorrow maybe it's best to head to your parents' house sooner rather than later, and have a few days in bed?

Did you have problems taking the meds at night before, or have you only just switched to that time? Might be worth switching back if the latter.
    Back in bed now :/ I really need a cuddle at least I have Ratty hopefully I might manage a few hours sleep but if I can't at least the hotel has wifi I can't my tickets for the bus are advance tickets so I can't go home till Monday. Worst case scenario I don't go with my friends to the con tomorrow and just hide in the hotel room. Best case I feel well enough to go with them, at least for a while if not all day (there'll be lots of people there and I'm worried it'll be overwhelming)

I take them at night because it's easiest to remember to take them before bed, though I found it was best when I used to take them in the evening at around 5.. Might start doing that again

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got another week before uni results are out, but wondering if i emailed my personal tutor would she be able to tell me if iv at least passed? Im really worried iv failed and want to at least settle my anxiety about it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    Back in bed now :/ I really need a cuddle at least I have Ratty hopefully I might manage a few hours sleep but if I can't at least the hotel has wifi I can't my tickets for the bus are advance tickets so I can't go home till Monday. Worst case scenario I don't go with my friends to the con tomorrow and just hide in the hotel room. Best case I feel well enough to go with them, at least for a while if not all day (there'll be lots of people there and I'm worried it'll be overwhelming)

I take them at night because it's easiest to remember to take them before bed, though I found it was best when I used to take them in the evening at around 5.. Might start doing that again

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hugs: Sending many hugs and belly skritches for you and Ratty. Hope you get some sleep soon, and feel better in the morning.

Sounds like a good idea - do you have your tea at around that time? Might help if you take your meds at the same time as that.

(Original post by PandaWho)
    Got another week before uni results are out, but wondering if i emailed my personal tutor would she be able to tell me if iv at least passed? Im really worried iv failed and want to at least settle my anxiety about it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hugs: I'm guessing probably not - she could maybe get in trouble for leaking the information (I think at least?).

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: Sending many hugs and belly skritches for you and Ratty. Hope you get some sleep soon, and feel better in the morning.

Sounds like a good idea - do you have your tea at around that time? Might help if you take your meds at the same time as that.

:hugs: I'm guessing probably not - she could maybe get in trouble for leaking the information (I think at least?).
    I may ask her if shes allowed. Shes done other stuff shes not meant to... Just dont want to wait a week, and im not even home to check asap!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Found this and thought it might be of interest to people posting here:
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/scottybryan/...a=true#1f9o4we

Maybe even add the organizations to the opening post if people find it helpful?

ReputationRep:
    Been bitten by something last night and I keep getting jolted like I'm being electrocuted, and I've been to the toilet three times this morning already, do I need airlifted to hospital

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i got rejected from vue cinema for a customer assistant role. *******s! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ParadoxSocks)
    I enrolled on my pgde this afternoon! I missed my enrolment time and got dreadfully lost and then I freaked a little but it's all sorted now

I also disclosed my crazies. I havent seen a doctor in about two years so worried that getting my dsa back might be hard but I didn't need the doctor because of all the arrangements through dsa/disability support so don't know where that leaves me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah I'm so jealous I really want to become a teacher too, good luck with it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rock_climber86)
    i got rejected from vue cinema for a customer assistant role. *******s! :mad:
    I'm confused, why did you actively try and get rejected from that job that paid £30,000 a year and now are getting upset at what I'm assuming is a minimum wage job rejecting you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1211)
    I'm confused, why did you actively try and get rejected from that job that paid £30,000 a year and now are getting upset at what I'm assuming is a minimum wage job rejecting you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i turned down the 30k job because it was boring. I wanted the cinema job because it is fun and non office based. There's more to life than money bro :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rock_climber86)
    i turned down the 30k job because it was boring. I wanted the cinema job because it is fun and non office based. There's more to life than money bro :cool:
    What's your ideal job? If you're motivated by job satisfaction rather than money, maybe you should look at working towards that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bullettheory)
    What's your ideal job? If you're motivated by job satisfaction rather than money, maybe you should look at working towards that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi bullettheory! :emog:

I mostly just wanted to say hi and use that emoticon, I have nothing much to say. :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    If serious, remember you're always welcome round ours for as long as you like. :hugs:

Please to bring back 1x goat, 1x donkey from my dad's native village, Aios Amvrosios (sp?).
    Friend's coming up from London for a few days so should be okay at home. I may struggle to get goats and donkeys onto plane. Plus, I'm chilling in the airport today and there's a distinct lack of animals wandering round :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sorry it's so late, work has been so busy, but thank you guys so much. I start uni next wee, can't wait I'm so excited!

Hope everyone is doing okay :hugs:

(Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Of course you're not dumb, silly! :hugs: Glad this has given you some confidence

:headbang: :king1: :party:

(Original post by Sabertooth)
    **** yeah! :five:

(Original post by Noodlzzz)
    That is beyond awesome! Congrats!

(Original post by SweetNothing)
    Woooooooo! Happy for you

(Original post by PandaWho)
    Yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

So ****ing pleased for you!!!
    :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by tradingmyheartforyours)
    :woohoo: yay! Congrats

Iirc you do have a nice smile judging by pictures on here.

Hope everyone is having a great day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valvopus)
    Friend's coming up from London for a few days so should be okay at home. I may struggle to get goats and donkeys onto plane. Plus, I'm chilling in the airport today and there's a distinct lack of animals wandering round :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :yy: Well let us know if you get bored! You flying home today?

Lack of animals will be forgiven, I'll just cry my tears of regret into the awesome alcohol you brought us.

ReputationRep:
    Hi bullettheory! :emog:

I mostly just wanted to say hi and use that emoticon, I have nothing much to say. :getmecoat:

It is a rather cool emoticon how are you keeping?

ReputationRep:
    I'm so ****ed, so ****ing ****ed. Had an exam finish at 5 yesterday with one left to do today, outside department module so completely different subject. After an afternoon exam I'll normally go back to the library and leave at midnight and eat when I get home because all my module content is in online lecture notes and books aren't much use by themselves. But for this module is largely based around a book so I think I can do all my studying without the use of a computer so I think maybe I can do all this work from home. Problem is I can't focus at home. I can't seem to tune everything else out and get work done so I lose my momentum for that last exam. I had one more exam and I lost momentum. I either should have eaten and returned to the library but a desk area rather than sat a computer or gone straight back to library to a desk area but I didn't, I stayed, lost momentum and didn't even get started on revision for that last exam. Eventually went to the library to at least return my books not long before the exam and check past papers. Checked past papers. Turning up would have achieved nothing. I know if I had I would have got nowhere near a pass, barely a mark if I was lucky. I shouldnt have thought I could study I'm my room, should have returned to library. I'm pretty sure I'm screwed.

ReputationRep:
    :yy: Well let us know if you get bored! You flying home today?

Lack of animals will be forgiven, I'll just cry my tears of regret into the awesome alcohol you brought us.
    Will do flight is at 10 local time so I land at 1:30. My Dad's going to pick me up and then use the car ride to quiz me on why I came home early.
    Tis awesome alcohol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bullettheory)
    It is a rather cool emoticon how are you keeping?
    I'm good. Life's fairly sorted at the minute, apart from one of my mice being ill (don't know yet if it's treatable), but still enjoying planning for uni, doing crafting etc. And one of my friends sent me awesome belated birthday presents today.

Hope you do great back at uni.

ReputationRep:
    Had the biggest icecream ever today!
    FOUR scoops in one cone!
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1410015331.437296.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  83.5 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.