The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2680
Original post by Maid Marian
Worried and very tired :frown:

I am dreading the next week from tomorrow :cry2: Gotta throw together an essay tomorrow, I'm working all day and evening on Mon, Wed, Thurs and Fri, Tues I'm working in the day and have my course in the evening, Thursday my assessor is coming to my school and I have LOADS to prepare but I'm working Wed until 10 so looks like the only chance I'll have to do it will be Tuesday after my course :cry2:

I'm gonna die :bawling:

Oh and I saw Plastic Flower Guy today, he smiled a lot at me and spoke to me (even though he was at the till in front and not mine!:lol:) and I noticed he doesn't have two front teeth!!!!!!! :eek: I wonder if it would be rude to ask him what happened to them next time I see him :hmmmm2:

Oh and I saw a girl that I haven't seen in 9 years today, I wonder if she recognised me ... :moon: Every time I see someone from my past, it makes my desire to run away from my city soooo much stronger :sigh:
You can do it babe thumbs up.

It is hard having a heavy hard to manage workload but you will do it babe :wink:,.

I am cheeky likw like that so may ask him, do so in a polite gentle manner :wink:.

I hate seeing people from school some of them I have to control my thoughts and be positive rather than letting them get to me, I definitely do the whole bigger and better thing rather than potentially carrying on with nonesense or being lary :biggrin: so refrain :smile:, was she someone who you dislike?
Reply 2681
Original post by glacier fruit
Super super super tired, my eyes feel sore and I can see they're red but I don't want to go to sleep yet. No particular reason why, just cba.

I am banned from saying the three letter L word that ends with L but that definitely comes to mind.
Reply 2682
Original post by Quiet _One86
Still sorta still on it, not on whatsapp or facebook anymore really. I am on here and Skype and thats it.

I am addicted to whatsapp, but at least you said you wanted to change and have :wink:.
Reply 2683
Original post by Andy98
I give up planning. It always goes to ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have them momemts but presevere :wink:.

My spelling has gone down the loo lately xD.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by zhang-liao
Stressed, nervous and worried about A-Level exams.
But generally speaking, upset about life because I feel like I'm being ignored and I'm not wanted.

I could go on and on but I'm not bothered though

:youbetcha:
Reply 2685
Original post by Yeah dude
Day 2015, I'm real tired but it's the weekend so it's ok, I shouldn't have gone with tequila yesterday as I am now hungover

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tequila is lethal, I can only have it in desperado had two shots previous and I was knocked out lmao. I hope you head has recovered :smile:.
Reply 2686
Original post by Inexorably
Kinda quarter-life crisis-y

Whats up Mr?
Original post by lou 22
Tequila is lethal, I can only have it in desperado had two shots previous and I was knocked out lmao. I hope you head has recovered :smile:.

I'm talking about the girl tequila, she's lethal too, had to listen about 4 by 4's for 3 hours straight, wtf
Original post by lou 22
I am addicted to whatsapp, but at least you said you wanted to change and have :wink:.

Yeah its helped. You should try it just to gain some space and clarity.
Original post by lou 22
WHY???

Don't remember. Am fine now :smile:.
Reply 2690
Original post by Yeah dude
I'm talking about the girl tequila, she's lethal too, had to listen about 4 by 4's for 3 hours straight, wtf

XD
Reply 2691
Yeah its helped. You should try it just to gain some space and clarity.

I have and it is lovely :smile:.
Original post by lou 22
I have and it is lovely :smile:.

Is that why I haven't seen you on Skype yet..hope to chat and catch up with you soon x
Reply 2693
Is that why I haven't seen you on Skype yet..hope to chat and catch up with you soon x

Partly, I will be back soon within a few weeks possibly :wink:.
Original post by lou 22
I am banned from saying the three letter L word that ends with L but that definitely comes to mind.

Lol :biggrin: why are you banned?
Absolutely shattered. Spent around 6 hours travelling today, including around 5 miles walking. I was travelling to a training session and was dragging my kit behind me the whole way. I am going to ache like hell tomorrow.

On the plus side, I picked up my sword that I paid for a few weeks ago. It's so shiny :biggrin: But also very heavy compared to other swords so it'll be a challenge to get any good with it.
Original post by lou 22
Whats up Mr?

Okay I can't even explain. I'm only 19 so this'll be odd, but I think I'm on the path to a ''quarter life crisis''.

Like, I keep having these realisations of how much freedom and choice I actually have an adult which is extremely liberating but also terrifying.. there's so much choice that how do you decide what you want to do?? I'm worried that once I choose one direction to head towards I can't choose another and vice versa.

I'm also so lazy and just procrastinate everything; I want to start exercising, I want to start budgeting, I want to ditch bad habits, build friendships etc. but my motivation runs low and I can't climb the wall of laziness. No matter how much I scare myself by thinking about how my life will be in 20 years if I don't change, I can't force the change.

I am not ready to be 20 in 10 months and a bit... I'm so confused and I don't know what's going on. I feel like life is rushing by and I'm dying just watching it idlely .

I don't feel like an adult and life is truly terrifying.
Stressed out about AS Levels..:frown:
I'm feeling really constipated right now. I have a 15 min break between my study session but I do not know whether that would be enough to defecate. Actually, I'm using the time for TSR.

Hold on, I can be on the toilet and use my phone to be on tsr at the same time.

Sorted . :smile:

Latest