Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michaelzz)
    That's good that they allowed it, hopefully it went well!
    I'm predicted A*AB so I know how you feel haha
    The MCQs went really well! My essay question was 'Do prisoners have the right to vote?' What was your essay question?

ReputationRep:
    Got a ucl offer today 😁

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mitchriding)
    Applied to King's among others on the 4th November, sat LNAT the same day. Haven't heard anything back, should I be worried? Seen a few on here with offers. Predicted A*A*A* and 31 on LNAT, I've applied for PPL if that makes any difference ?
    I've applied for PLL too. No news yet,

But having just had my offer from Durham I'm the happiest person in the world

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GigiRaffaeli)
    I've applied for PLL too. No news yet,

But having just had my offer from Durham I'm the happiest person in the world
    I've applied PPL too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fabruttledge)
    Must say this is a convincing theory ... I'm 'R' and still waiting also
    I have an offer from Bristol from 15th Jan, last name is P...applied 11th Nov LNAT 21st Oct

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nohene)
    Has anyone got a response from Warwick? applied on 12th November and I am still waiting
    I'm still waiting and I applied 11th Nov. It's my last one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconwoo)
    Got a ucl offer today 😁
    Same. High 5s, bud. Pretty stoked. Want to firm right now but going to wait on my others. Never thought I'd get an offer from anyone let alone UCL!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonstran)
    Same. High 5s, bud. Pretty stoked. Want to firm right now but going to wait on my others. Never thought I'd get an offer from anyone let alone UCL!
    Woo same they're my top so I don't really mind about the rest now just can't wait for September 😃 I thought I was such an idiot applying there at first 😂

ReputationRep:
    Woo same they're my top so I don't really mind about the rest now just can't wait for September 😃 I thought I was such an idiot applying there at first 😂
    Yeah, I thought I wouldn't have a chance but love all their extracurricular stuff so gave it a shot. Did pretty well on the LNAT so that boosted my confidence but damn, I did not expect this! Not even interested in the rest now. Wear a bacon tshirt or something the first day so I know who you are . We gonna grab a beer.

Holy hell. UCL. Wow.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone with a Bristol offer, what time do they usually hand them out?? Just so I can stop checking UCAS like an idiot at 10pm lol

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer from Nottingham over 5 months since I applied! Definitetly firming them as they were my favourite and they gave me an AAA offer even though their standard offer is A*AA and that's what I'm predicted! Good luck to everyone else hearing from them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cosmicsparrow)
    Ooooh maybe you know!! You know out of the people you know who got offers from Bristol, what was the last persons surname (I mean what letter did their name begin with) and when did they get their offer?! Maybe we can figure it out!!
    G but that was last week I think. We should ask the letter of the last person to get an offer on here!
    Anyone feel free to chip in!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aayushk)
    Hey, has anyone applied to Leeds for law? I haven't come across anyone who has applied to Leeds let alone receive an offer. Is it good for law?
    I've applied and got an offer!
    I thought the offers open day was amazing. And showed great things about the uni! Think it's very dependent on who you are. You'd definitely need to see it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bagella)
    Just got an offer from Nottingham over 5 months since I applied! Definitetly firming them as they were my favourite and they gave me an AAA offer even though their standard offer is A*AA and that's what I'm predicted! Good luck to everyone else hearing from them
    Congratulations! I am still waiting for them so good luck to me and everyone else. Good luck for your exams!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonstran)
    Yeah, I thought I wouldn't have a chance but love all their extracurricular stuff so gave it a shot. Did pretty well on the LNAT so that boosted my confidence but damn, I did not expect this! Not even interested in the rest now. Wear a bacon tshirt or something the first day so I know who you are . We gonna grab a beer.

Holy hell. UCL. Wow.
    Is the extracurricular good? I really want to keep doing music so fingers crossed 😁 No hints you can see if you can find me there 😉

ReputationRep:
    Is the extracurricular good? I really want to keep doing music so fingers crossed 😁 No hints you can see if you can find me there 😉
    Nah, law extracurricular like the Centre for Access to Justice, etc. Also, excellent talks. Did you see this? http://www.laws.ucl.ac.uk/event/did-...ncient-source/. All free! Open to everyone as well.

I'll find you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phiB)
    I have an offer from Bristol from 15th Jan, last name is P...applied 11th Nov LNAT 21st Oct
    The theory is busted. Applied 14th OCT, with LNAT already done. Surname "M". Still no offer.

ReputationRep:
    Offers from UCL and King's College London for Law, which should I accept. Bristol is my insurance. Happy to be accepted from anyway to be honest because my LNAT went so badly!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coalesce)
    Really?? Yikes! I applied in October and I still haven't heard anything from them. Sent my LNAT the same day I applied too - I had that done in September.

Before anyone asks, predicted was the Canadian equivalent of A*AA and LNAT score was a 29.

Don't know what's taking them so long! Maybe because I'm international? I already got into my first-choice Canadian Uni so now I'm literally just waiting on KCL.
    I applied in November and got an offer from King's last week. 29 is such a good score! I only got 22 so don't know how I got an offer. So hopefully that will put you at ease

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cosmicsparrow)
    Everyone seems to have an offer from Bristol and I'm just chilling waiting on a reply. Don't you think they would've given out most of their offers by now?? I applied November 4th, sat LNAT 18th December and got 27. If they wanted me they would've given me an offer by now lol
    Tell me about it. Applied 14th OCT, with LNAT already done. It's my first choice. I got so frustrated with everyone else getting offers I emailed them last week and got response:
    "Your application is now being assessed in comparison to other applications.We hope to be able to make a decision about your application soon."

By the ammount of offers already given out I can only deduce we are pretty low down in the comparison tables.
    The only remaining positive thought I can console myself with is that in last year's blog they will still giving out offers all the way up to May. I guess as other people finally made their firm choices elsewhere.

So anyone holding a Bristol offer, please hurry up and reject it

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.