8.20%
    David Tennant
    59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

ReputationRep:
    Donna Noble time lord

ReputationRep:
    That has got to be one of the best episodes.
    It was just so epic, lots happened.

It was still sad that Rose still had to leave the dr, despite her having a 'bit of him' anyway. She kinda got her happy ending and so did he in a way...The "Original" doctor looked sad tho as he looked on and saw her kissing the 'other doctor'

Brilliant though. Well done to Russel T Davies!

Xmas = Cybermen. Bring it!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not really sure how I feel about this episode, it feels a bit anticlimatic. I am going to put my comments in spoilers just because some people may not have seen it yet.

Spoiler:
    Show

I am gutted that Donna is gone and I don't think they have left a way open for her to ever come back. She was by far my favourite companion.

I think that they have set it up perfectly for Martha and Mikey to join torchwood as they will now be looking for an IT person (micky replacing tosh) and a doctor (Martha replacing Owen). Atleast I wouldn't be supprised if that is what happend now.

Spoiler:
    Show
    What do you think the end of the sentence 'Rose Tyler...' was? 'I love you' ??

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    it had to be 'I love you' :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleur de lis)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    yes; I'm pretty certain it was 'I love you'.

I lvoed this episode, thought it was brilliant and contained everything an end of season finale should. I liked that Rose got her happy ending even though I couldn't stand her character. The score was brilliant, in particular when the Doctor, Captain Jack and Rose went to leave the Tardis to go in front of the the Daleks.

i thought mikey was gonna be his new companion for a moment at the end
    and yeah it was that...because he said it as he left her last time (end of series2)....cant wait for the cybermen...my fav baddy in doctor who

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes definetly. As at the end of series 2, the doctor was about you say it when he faded away. Leaving Rose crying, cos she know what he was about to say.

This time the originalo doctor didn't say it but she knew, however the other doctor must of whispered it in her ear, cos she kissed him.

Aw it was kinda sweet.

God anyone else like obsessed with the show now? Probably will be thinking about it for days now. Yes sad i know. but it was so dramatic!

Definitely, because she kissed him straight away. I think this helped her accept the "other" Doctor, seeing as he was willing to actually confess his feelings for her.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm actually pretty sad that Donna's gone. I know a lot of people didn't like her, but she really grown on me over the series.
    I wonder whether they'll bring in a new assistant in the Christmas episode, or just leave him travelling on his own for the specials next year, until the next full series.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Must have been.

I sorta sat there and thought,

"So the 'real' doctor wouldn't say it, but because the other one did she was happy to kiss him? Even though the 'real' doctor said he didn't really need to say it? :wtf?:"

I put it down to, she wanted to hear it for so long and finally, she got it. Haha, some women are easily pleased :p:

Edit: Spoiler tagged.

ReputationRep:
    watching dr who confidential: i :love: the dr & rose :^_^:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randdom)
    I'm not really sure how I feel about this episode, it feels a bit anticlimatic. I am going to put my comments in spoilers just because some people may not have seen it yet.

Spoiler:
    Show

I am gutted that Donna is gone and I don't think they have left a way open for her to ever come back. She was by far my favourite companion.

I think that they have set it up perfectly for Martha and Mikey to join torchwood as they will now be looking for an IT person (micky replacing tosh) and a doctor (Martha replacing Owen). Atleast I wouldn't be supprised if that is what happend now.
    Yeah, I thought it was a bit anticlimactic too

Who else was sooo jealous that Billie Piper got to kiss David Tennant? :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misswilliams)
    Must have been.

I sorta sat there and thought,

"So the 'real' doctor wouldn't say it, but because the other one did she was happy to kiss him? Even though the 'real' doctor said he didn't really need to say it? :wtf?:"

I put it down to, she wanted to hear it for so long and finally, she got it. Haha, some women are easily pleased :p:
    Thats what i thought too. Like you, i think because she's been wanting to hear it for so long she accepted the other doctor, however when she pulled away, she still wanted the original doctor. In a way like i said although he wasnt the original dr she managed to end up with, she kinda of got a happy ending.

I thought it was really sweet when he said..."I can share my life with you" or something like that. :p:

(Original post by JessicaW)
    Me!

ReputationRep:
    Me!! Lucky cow :p:

And all those hugs too. Jeez, talk about jealousy! haha. :p:

I still find it really funny when he tries to explain things in terms of scientific jargon. :p:

A decent ep, though. (v. hilarious)

ReputationRep:
    Ugh. Not very pleased with it.

Nobody actually died, the Daleks will obviously be back, and the ways they got rid of Donna and Rose were really rubbish. "Oh, you can't have me, but you can have my angry, slightly stupid clone. Bye!" I'd rather Donna had died in action tbh -- I love the character and just having her forget everything and live on in mediocrity was a pretty rotten way for her to go.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes! so jealous!
    Spoiler:
    Show

And they just said that he was saying I love you in confidential

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss.Naughty)
    Thats what i thought too. Like you, i think because she's been wanting to hear it for so long she accepted the other doctor, however when she pulled away, she still wanted the original doctor. In a way like i said although he wasnt the original dr she managed to end up with, she kinda of got a happy ending.

I thought it was really sweet when he said..."I can share my life with you" or something like that. :p:
    Begs to wonder though, if he is the same person... sort of yet not 100% won't she always want to be with the other doctor? Won't the 'other' doctor know he's the 2nd best option? Will they be really happy?!

Argh.
    Can't believe I'm analyzing relationships from Doctor Who.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.