Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
Bangers+Mash
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: for everyone
Heres some love :love: and a smile for anyone who needs it.
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hi Luke - haven't spoken to you in ages. How are you doing?

New people....hi :hugs: sorry if i seem a bit distant. got a lot on my plate at the minute but that doesn't mean i don't care about you. hope you're all ok.

Jonathan - want to talk about your dream?
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hi Liz, I've been good over the week, had a really bad morning this morning, did a few stupid things too
But im feeling ok now, just have to keep positive, and keep these good thoughts in my head for as long as possible.
How are you?? xx
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ARGH!! Stupid sister! Hate her so much! She's shouting at me to tidy the room but I can't move boxes of stuff for uni can I? Where is it meant to go for a week? She wants it in the hall ready to be put in the car but I refuse to have stuff cluttering the hallway for a week. She's making me feel as if she wants me to move out and get away.

Hate people aswell. One person in particular today who I feel like I have unfinished business with. (not in a fight way, in a way of he was going to go out with me, then went out with someone else and that was the end of that). I suppose at least all our memories are happy ones but that doesn't excuse the fact that he hurt me and I never fully got to the bottom of it. Same kinda thing with Gavin. Both of these 2 make me feel anxious and paranoid and people who I cared about and who claimed to care about me shouldn't make me feel like that now.

Uni is bugging me now. I think facebook is part of my issue...I don't want people facebook stalking me and seeing what I'm doing all the time. But at the same time, I can't not have facebook because it keeps me in touch with people i DO want to keep in touch with (e.g. my cousins in Oz). Also, I always compare myself to other people on there. Like if I see someone's written on my friend's wall, then I'll think 'oh god, ______ (my friend) likes them more than me' or 'omg, she's soooooo much prettier than i am'

I hate having such low self-esteem. I'm stuck in a rut though. Can't get out. It really does suck to be me
upturnedpalms
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm getting out of here for a while. I don't know how long for, perhaps for good. Goodbye everyone, and good luck.
becki08
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by upturnedpalms)
I'm getting out of here for a while. I don't know how long for, perhaps for good. Goodbye everyone, and good luck.
What's wrong sweetheart? I'm here if you want to talk. Remember you can PM me or text me anytime. :hugs: xx
02mik_e
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by raspberrybubbles)
:hugs: welcome to you both, mike and debris.
How are you both?
Mmm I'm alright, but had another bad day today
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
They're playing the song which was played at the funeral :cry:
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hi new people. Welcome to the soc. :hugs:
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Mehz. My other counsellor isn't replying damnit :cry:
Laus
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
I haven't heard from my psychiatrist and she is supposed to make another appointment. I have also heard nothing about these 8 therapy sessions. I haven't had a good day but I've had worse. I just feel very low and tired.

Glad to see the dep soc on FB. How is everyone? xxx
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
I haven't heard from my psychiatrist and she is supposed to make another appointment. I have also heard nothing about these 8 therapy sessions. I haven't had a good day but I've had worse. I just feel very low and tired.

Glad to see the dep soc on FB. How is everyone? xxx
:hugs:
Laus
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jonathan122)
:hugs:
Thanks jonathan. That's all I need :hugs:.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
Thanks jonathan. That's all I need :hugs:.
I wish it was really that simple.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by upturnedpalms)
Hi Hannah,

:hugs: We will miss you if you go, but if you think it will help you, then best of luck.
Stay in touch :hugs:
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Is anyone around
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hi Luke, I'm around. :hugs:
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I feel so so bad today, my phsical health has really taken a battering this weekend,
I have the most horrible neck pain, everytime i move it really hurts
I may have a bladder infection because everytime i go to the toilet it hurts so much its unbearable. My mum says keep drinking water...but i dont want to be going to the toilet and experiencing that pain again. Everytime i stand up i get a really dizzy spell, just fro a few seconds and i can lose balance it horrible. I feel so worn out, even though the past few days i have been sleeping ok.
I also have another thing, which has got me down so much. Its not "private" or anything like that, but it so upsetting and i can never talk about it, but its causing me a problem today. And i have college tomorrow, i actually feel so so rough, i dont want to go in tomorrow, but i have to for my EMA and i know also that as soon as i miss one lesson, that gives me the right to miss the rest of them.

I feel so rough, i can't cope today. I tried phoning a frend just now, but no answer seems like no one wants to talk to me, we were going to go into birmingham today, but because i feel like this i changed my mind, I feel like i need to be put down I cant do this.
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bangers+Mash)
I feel so so bad today, my phsical health has really taken a battering this weekend,
I have the most horrible neck pain, everytime i move it really hurts
I may have a bladder infection because everytime i go to the toilet it hurts so much its unbearable. My mum says keep drinking water...but i dont want to be going to the toilet and experiencing that pain again. Everytime i stand up i get a really dizzy spell, just fro a few seconds and i can lose balance it horrible. I feel so worn out, even though the past few days i have been sleeping ok.
I also have another thing, which has got me down so much. Its not "private" or anything like that, but it so upsetting and i can never talk about it, but its causing me a problem today. And i have college tomorrow, i actually feel so so rough, i dont want to go in tomorrow, but i have to for my EMA and i know also that as soon as i miss one lesson, that gives me the right to miss the rest of them.

I feel so rough, i can't cope today. I tried phoning a frend just now, but no answer seems like no one wants to talk to me, we were going to go into birmingham today, but because i feel like this i changed my mind, I feel like i need to be put down I cant do this.
:hugs: you can do it, you're doing so well, look at all the progress you've made. And as for missing out on going into birmingham, I think anyone who was feeling like you are would give it a miss, who's interested in shopping when their neck hurts everytime they move? There's nothing wrong with not going when you feel like that.

Regarding college tomorrow maybe you should wait until morning and see how you feel then? :hugs:
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Anyone mind reading an email I'm going to try and send to the mental health advisor at my uni? I'm really scared about sending it and need a second opinion.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.84%
No - but I will (114)
7.83%
No - I don't want to (102)
7.01%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (689)
47.32%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise