Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    But I mean, in all seriousness how do you keep going when there is no hope?
    You just can't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hellz_Bellz!)
    Kinda new to this thread... hi guys :cute:
    Welcome!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dayum, turkey dinosaurs were the bomb back in the day as were them smiley face potato waffles at primary school

ReputationRep:
    What's everyone doing? I'm playing guitar and trying to take my mind off the horror that exam was today...

ReputationRep:
    last exam went ****. life is ****. everything is ****. **** **** ****. i am especially ****. even starting to hate my bf for no reason because i am ****. **** **** ****. i don't want to be here because **** is **** and **** **** **** SSSHHHHHIIIIIIITTTTTTTT

ReputationRep:
    suddenly feeling aweful and all itchy, things are begining to dawn on me, i havnt even ****ing finished my degree yet. im such a failure.
    cant wake my boyfriend up, but i dont think i can hold of this many urges tonight

dont know what to do :cry:
    also in agony with my knees

ReputationRep:
    What's everyone doing? I'm playing guitar and trying to take my mind off the horror that exam was today...
    What type of music do you play on your guitar? I'm currently watching past NBA matches highlights whilst also thinking that I need to regain some fitness levels cause they're quite low right now Well the exam is over so yr and find ways not to dwell on the exam. Heck, you may even did better than you thought, but either way, keep trying to get your mind of it either through playing your guitar or something else

ReputationRep:
    Kinda new to this thread... hi guys :cute:
    Hi there!

I'm listening to the awesomeness that is the new Black Sabbath record, feeling a low due to general tiredness and essay going awfully but it's definitely helping.

Also play guitar (and bass), find it really helps take my mind of things.

Hope it works out that the exam wasn't as bad as you thought.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANONYM00SE)
    x
    Here if you need to talk x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LesPaul_Player91)
    Hi there!

I'm listening to the awesomeness that is the new Black Sabbath record, feeling a low due to general tiredness and essay going awfully but it's definitely helping.

Also play guitar (and bass), find it really helps take my mind of things.
    Playing music, I find, is the best way to forget about all the crappy stuff

What kind of thing do you play on guitar? I've been playing for 2 years almost but still don't seem to be any better than when I started...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Was starting to think the marks on my legs wouldn't be noticable if I work tights. Wore tights and within less than an hour my mum comments on them asking if i've been bitten or something. That sucked :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Playing music, I find, is the best way to forget about all the crappy stuff

What kind of thing do you play on guitar? I've been playing for 2 years almost but still don't seem to be any better than when I started...
    Yeah, without music don't know where I'd be!

I play a mixture of stuff, mainly just acoustic folky stuff at the moment. Don't get too disheartened, you ever taken lessons? I think a great teacher is the key

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunfowers01)
    Here if you need to talk x
    Thank you.
    I might pm you tomorrow if that is ok?
    Don't feel like I can actually get anything out of my head ti make sense right now.
    I wish there was a pause/stop button or fast forward to go past all the **** but then my whole life is **** so wouldn't make any difference.. rambling sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LesPaul_Player91)
    Yeah, without music don't know where I'd be!

I play a mixture of stuff, mainly just acoustic folky stuff at the moment. Don't get too disheartened, you ever taken lessons? I think a great teacher is the key
    I think music and my cats are the only things that keep me sane haha :rolleyes: (cat lady alert).

Aww nice. You ever upload anything onto Youtube? I went to a guitar after-school club when I first started out, and that taught me the basic chords and strumming patterns. But due to funding cuts that club got chucked out... so now I just use ultimate-guitar and Youtube tutorials really. Currently learning Youth by Daughter, if you know it. Such an awesome song

ReputationRep:
    lots of bad things
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i need to run and hide. i cant ****ing do it anymore. iv failed at everything else, so why should this be any different? dont even know whats happened to the past few hours, but i know all iv been thingking bout is how much of a ****ed up failure i am. i mean only the other i did something bad, yet i dont give a **** anymore, and would consider it again. my bodies a mess from lots more stupid stuff. i just cant cope. running away seems like a good option right about now

ReputationRep:
    I think music and my cats are the only things that keep me sane haha :rolleyes: (cat lady alert).

Aww nice. You ever upload anything onto Youtube? I went to a guitar after-school club when I first started out, and that taught me the basic chords and strumming patterns. But due to funding cuts that club got chucked out... so now I just use ultimate-guitar and Youtube tutorials really. Currently learning Youth by Daughter, if you know it. Such an awesome song
    Don't know it, I'll have to check it out. And no, don't put anything on YouTube, not really that great a singer (to put it mildly!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    :awesome: :five: :teeth:

I'm not obsessed with food, promise :o:
    haha, that's okay, I love my food probably far too much tbh!

main thing is that it cheered you up :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Having thoughts I don't know how to cope with Just want to sit and cry for hours and and but I can't start. Just can't get anything out and can't feel anything.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by octoberbaby)
    Having thoughts I don't know how to cope with Just want to sit and cry for hours and and but I can't start. Just can't get anything out and can't feel anything.
    Aww I know how you feel. I'm trying to distract myself from my thoughts any way I can at the moment. :hugs: sounds silly but try colouring or something if you want to distract yourself. Or phone or email somebody/ Samaritans to get yourself going. I usually find that ranting about something pointless to somebody eventually leads to me letting out some emotion.
    You can PM me if you like but I may not reply for a while or just be no help at all.
    :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well yesterday was ****. Today is going to also be ****. I'm not at all looking forward to having to go for a blood test. I have no money so I can't even get the bus which means walking to the hospital, and that's really not a good idea being 8 months pregnant. Argued with my boyfriend yesterday because my hormones are driving me insane, and I said some really horrible things about the baby. Scary thing is I don't even know if they are true or not. I can't see myself having the life I wanted now, or the career I had hoped for. I am so scared of everything. 6 weeks to go now. It's such a mess. I'm such a mess.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by HmMusic)
    Well yesterday was ****. Today is going to also be ****. I'm not at all looking forward to having to go for a blood test. I have no money so I can't even get the bus which means walking to the hospital, and that's really not a good idea being 8 months pregnant. Argued with my boyfriend yesterday because my hormones are driving me insane, and I said some really horrible things about the baby. Scary thing is I don't even know if they are true or not. I can't see myself having the life I wanted now, or the career I had hoped for. I am so scared of everything. 6 weeks to go now. It's such a mess. I'm such a mess.
    *huge hugs*

It's okay to be scared and to say mean things because you're scared! It was a huge shock and it's not like you've had 9 months to get ready for this. But this isn't the end of your life, you can do anything you want once your baby is born and it isn't going to hold you back. Delay you a little bit maybe but it won't hold you back. Loads of people have babies and go on to have awesome lives and you just get to share your future with another tiny human and make their lives great too. You're going to be fine, k?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.