Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    I get you might want her to see the real side of you or some **** but don't show her you're a perv. Not now or any time soon at least :P. Is she more of a trophy girl to you? I really wouldn't go for a trophy girl it will always end up ****ty. From what I've seen so far it seems like she's in a bad place but she wants to open up to you? Bear in mind though hoes will grab the nearest guy for attention n to sort them selves out but **** off when they're better. Not trying to call you out or anything here, just saying be careful haha

Srs I'm both kinda glad and worried that I haven't had to be a part of this "game" for years now. It's stress but worries me that if I ever broke up with the girl I'm with now I'll hardly have any game in the future lol

Googled AAM and some classical music came up. Not my thing really

Thing is, I'll know how to recover my password so that won't stop me from doing it. I'll just end up coming back anyway
    this chick is different to the one that I;m normally whining about, this one is just a random girl from uni who I don't have any intentions with

fair man, having a long term hoe is the one. good luck to you. what happens when you hit uni

AAM on TSR means Ask a moderator
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flashing Lights)
    parr
    Allow it man!

(Original post by Miel Purple)
    Oh alright

Lol but there's something going on..I know it.
    Forgive me mile

(Original post by manchesterunited15)
    Sup niggaz

Won't be on tonight, got two exams tomorrow so on a mad revision ting tonight.

Try not to miss me too much

Bye bye luv u all
    What no special mentions k den.

Wasn't as nice as yesterday's one but what's a girl gonna do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    Sup niggaz

Won't be on tonight, got two exams tomorrow so on a mad revision ting.

Try not to miss me too much

Bye bye luv u all
    Loooool don't try and act black it's not you.

Bye

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Allow it man!

Forgive me mile

What no special mentions k den.

Wasn't as nice as yesterday's one but what's a girl gonna do.
    Now you call me mile...why do u hate me.?
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoullessWords)
    Watch your back, stuffsgroovey will get them bodybuilders on you like AR said.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll have her.

ReputationRep:
    Manchesterunited15 must be loving the attention he's getting from lp and miel

Poor boy doesn't get this irl

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Now you call me mile...why do u hate me.?
    Damn Auto correct!! I'm on my tablet sorry heheehe

Ignore FL.. he's teasing. I love you lols!

ReputationRep:
    this chick is different to the one that I;m normally whining about, this one is just a random girl from uni who I don't have any intentions with

fair man, having a long term hoe is the one. good luck to you. what happens when you hit uni

AAM on TSR means Ask a moderator

She's staying in london and I'm goin up to Manc/Nottingham (if I ****ing get in)
    Talked about calling it quits but she was completely against it lol so I'm supposedly gonna have long distance on my plate for 4 years
    Was against it at first but can't when you've got "wifey material"

enough about this though aha

ReputationRep:
    Prodigy comes in like

ReputationRep:
    Loooool don't try and act black it's not you.

Bye
    LOOOL don't try act black Miel, it's not for you either :rofl:

ReputationRep:

Haha I'm messing with you

Lol FL is just another wannabe.

ReputationRep:
    Watch your back, stuffsgroovey will get them bodybuilders on you like AR said.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I present to you da Groovey crew

Much fear

ReputationRep:

ffs was gonna wind her up more

why you so chilled, it aint like normal girls

ReputationRep:
    'who are you' is such a basic question but people struggle to answer it. Usually when I ask them they just respond with confusion. People aren't used to the concept of a question where there is no set answer, no box to write the answer inside, a question that won't be marked according to a strict criteria. No creativity in today's world, everyone is a zombie with repetitive, brain dead answers. This isn't me having a go at you, more mainly at the education system and the world in general for just creating clones of uninspired, inside-the-box robots. And it's definitely the world/system that has created people this way - look at kids and their individual, creative, impulsive answers to questions like this. Youth and enthusiasm is missing from a world in which if you don't follow protocol you're seen as disabled or anti-social.

this was a complete freestyle preach speech off the tongue of FL today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    She's staying in london and I'm goin up to Manc/Nottingham (if I ****ing get in)
    Talked about calling it quits but she was completely against it lol so I'm supposedly gonna have long distance on my plate for 4 years
    Was against it at first but can't when you've got "wifey material"

enough about this though aha
    nah thats legit

if you got a potential ring on her finger girl then keep her, there aint many around

ReputationRep:
    I aint even mad just sick of seeing misc at this messed up state.

Brb G awake at 3am talking to himself and sharing stories of how he can't get girls because of love handles
    Brb random fkin dupes ruining ****
    Brb ar and ggmu chatting up miel and lyrical like mad as if they've never seen girls
    Brb mu15 being embarrassing
    Brb durhamxl being vain
    Brb zurish not shutting about dutch master race
    Brb yaboy tsraping fklw and having an orgy with little tom and Luke
    Brb deshi acting superior
    Brb G using slang he's never even heard in his life
    Brb stuffsgroovey ****ing things up
    Brb Luke being the ultimate white knight
    Brb thirsty nigg** everywhere.
    mate, i'm not even a white knight; i think it's commonly known as being a nice person, although you're probably not familiar with such a thing.
    brave post though, insulting like 15 people at once should go well for you...

(Original post by The_Vanity)
    And no offence, but Luke, you're a ****. You have always been a ****. You may pretend to be a nice guy. But, you're a ****. So, just accept it, you're a ****.
    awww bless, look at the junior member, cute.
    does your mother know you're using words like that?
    lol "no offence"...

obviously yaboy or tom, unless there's a new randomer who hates me?:dunce:

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes I feel ashamed of being black when black ppl belittle me coz I aspire to be better than most of you ****s.
    Dead. :rofl:

what about Oprah? First black billionaire...

also I bet I know more about the civil rights movement, and the status of blacks going from chattel to person.

so think twice before you call someone an ignant *****

inb4 rich parents
    inb4 large donations to private schools
    inb4 toffee nosed

ReputationRep:
    Shut up I'm black and always wil be. Just coz I don like basketball and rap and other typical black ppl hobbies, doesnt mean I'm not black

Pissed of this all my effing life, always being told to act dumb/ act hard/ act ghetto. Sometimes I feel ashamed of being black when black ppl belittle me coz I aspire to be better than most of you ****s.

DPMO
    Prick

ReputationRep:
    Shut up I'm black and always wil be. Just coz I don like basketball and rap and other typical black ppl hobbies, doesnt mean I'm not black

Pissed of this all my effing life, always being told to act dumb/ act hard/ act ghetto. Sometimes I feel ashamed of being black when black ppl belittle me coz I aspire to be better than most of you ****s.

DPMO
    Prick
    calm the **** down and take a joke, no-one on here is beefing with you, just teasing you. it's not a big deal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)

calm the **** down and take a joke, no-one on here is beefing with you, just teasing you. it's not a big deal
    Ok ok I caught the bait....sorry jeez. :rolleyes:

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.