Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard from Boodle Hatfield or Bristows Spring Workshop yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajb1993)
    I did a vac scheme with them last summer at the Manchester office - the telephone interview is quite tough from what I remember - especially if its with Paul Rose their head of recruitment. Make sure you know your stuff about the firm!
    Telephone interview at Manchester also. Was your interview based a lot on commercial awareness questions or more about you and Gateley capabilities? Any help you could give would be a huge help thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elmmp)
    has anybody heard anything from clyde & co at all? i sent my application off 25th jan. i know it's only two weeks but really holding out for some news!
    I applied 3 weeks ago with no news. Saw yesterday that someone had a post-interview rejection though. I'd be interested to know from this person if it sounded like they were still interviewing?

ReputationRep:
    Non-London based vac schemers, where do you all plan on staying? I imagine most people who don't have family/friends they can stay with will be staying in student halls?

Could anybody who is London based recommend any halls that are closest to the A&O and Freshfields offices? I would like to stay as close as possible for convenience. Not too fussed on cost as long as it's reasonable!

ReputationRep:
    About Clyde & Co - Yeah that was me, I think they're still interviewing but they're running low on places, with easter being fully booked. I applied on around about the 19th of Jan, heard back around the 27th, interview was on 3rd, and got rejected yesterday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mcrlawstudent)
    Non-London based vac schemers, where do you all plan on staying? I imagine most people who don't have family/friends they can stay with will be staying in student halls?

Could anybody who is London based recommend any halls that are closest to the A&O and Freshfields offices? I would like to stay as close as possible for convenience. Not too fussed on cost as long as it's reasonable!

The LSE student halls are very decent value. In terms of proximity to the City they're all pretty close, but I'd hazard a guess that Rosebery is the best situated.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have experience with an eversheds phone interview?

Also I got an AG offer if anyone has any questions about anything !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kate1717)

congrats for AG! Which office did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TykeDragon)
    About Clyde & Co - Yeah that was me, I think they're still interviewing but they're running low on places, with easter being fully booked. I applied on around about the 19th of Jan, heard back around the 27th, interview was on 3rd, and got rejected yesterday
    sorry to hear about your rejection. i'm sure you will secure something else though if clyde had their eye on you! thinking the lack of response with me and the quick offer of an interview for you means i might be short on luck here. never mind.

ReputationRep:
    Irwin Mitchell post video interview anybody?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sian.)
    Nothing haven't heard of anyone hearing though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sian.)
    I don't think they've sent anything out yet. Almost definitely gonna be this week or next week though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kate1717)

Me too!

Any ideas on prep for eversheds interview guys?

Any ideas what they will ask?

ReputationRep:
    Congrats on AG! Which office was it?

Also with Eversheds did you have to do the SJT test?

(Original post by nilv123)
    congrats for AG! Which office did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Did you have to do a SJT test as part of eversheds application process

QUOTE=Chrisjones123;53556917]Me too!

Any ideas on prep for eversheds interview guys?

Any ideas what they will ask?[/QUOTE]

ReputationRep:
    Nope not as of yet

ReputationRep:
    PFO from HFW today (post assessment day).

Anyone heard from Withers or Bircham Dyson Bell?

Got an email from Reed Smith (after nearly a month) saying they're still reviewing my application...

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else get the really obscure email from Reed Smith? I didn't send them anything

"Due to the large number of applications we have received this year, your application is still in the process of being reviewed. We aim to come back to you with a decision within the next two weeks.

Thank you for your patience and interest in Reed Smith.

Kind regards

RS Graduate Recruitment Team"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matic)
    Yo all, applied to Macf, A&O, and Charles Russell Speechlys. Had interview at A&O last week, one with Macf in a few weeks but am yet to hear from CRS. Anyone heard from them yet? Best,
    I'm still waiting on CRS. Wonder why they are taking so long...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Omiclops)
    Anyone else get the really obscure email from Reed Smith? I didn't send them anything

"Due to the large number of applications we have received this year, your application is still in the process of being reviewed. We aim to come back to you with a decision within the next two weeks.

Thank you for your patience and interest in Reed Smith.

Kind regards

RS Graduate Recruitment Team"

Yep I got that today!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.