• Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Scareed

ReputationRep:
    Feeling pretty well, still because of the other night when I went up to random people & ended up having some nice conversations with them. A definite confidence booster aha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coconuthead--)
    I'm feeling tired and s***

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not sure if I replied, sorry you felt crap hope you feel better now .

Worried and very tired

I am dreading the next week from tomorrow :cry2: Gotta throw together an essay tomorrow, I'm working all day and evening on Mon, Wed, Thurs and Fri, Tues I'm working in the day and have my course in the evening, Thursday my assessor is coming to my school and I have LOADS to prepare but I'm working Wed until 10 so looks like the only chance I'll have to do it will be Tuesday after my course :cry2:

I'm gonna die :bawling:

Oh and I saw Plastic Flower Guy today, he smiled a lot at me and spoke to me (even though he was at the till in front and not mine!:lol:) and I noticed he doesn't have two front teeth!!!!!!! :eek: I wonder if it would be rude to ask him what happened to them next time I see him :hmmmm2:

Oh and I saw a girl that I haven't seen in 9 years today, I wonder if she recognised me ... :moon: Every time I see someone from my past, it makes my desire to run away from my city soooo much stronger :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    Worried and very tired

I am dreading the next week from tomorrow :cry2: Gotta throw together an essay tomorrow, I'm working all day and evening on Mon, Wed, Thurs and Fri, Tues I'm working in the day and have my course in the evening, Thursday my assessor is coming to my school and I have LOADS to prepare but I'm working Wed until 10 so looks like the only chance I'll have to do it will be Tuesday after my course :cry2:

Oh and I saw Plastic Flower Guy today, he smiled a lot at me and spoke to me (even though he was at the till in front and not mine!:lol:) and I noticed he doesn't have two front teeth!!!!!!! :eek: I wonder if it would be rude to ask him what happened to them next time I see him :hmmmm2:

Oh and I saw a girl that I haven't seen in 9 years today, I wonder if she recognised me ... :moon: Every time I see someone from my past, it makes my desire to run away from my city soooo much stronger :sigh:
    :hugs: I MISS YOU. BOX IS SO DEAD FFS.

(Original post by Precious Illusions)
    :hugs: I MISS YOU. BOX IS SO DEAD FFS.
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwh I love you Eliza :hugs::hugs::hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwh I love you Eliza :hugs::hugs::hugs:
    I love you too BUT SERIOUSLY COME BACK

ReputationRep:
    Super super super tired, my eyes feel sore and I can see they're red but I don't want to go to sleep yet. No particular reason why, just cba.

(Original post by lou 22)
    May be a wee while hun but hopefully soon long story will tell you on skype will still type here though, how did your technology break go?
    Still sorta still on it, not on whatsapp or facebook anymore really. I am on here and Skype and thats it.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    I give up planning. It always goes to ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Day 2015, I'm real tired but it's the weekend so it's ok, I shouldn't have gone with tequila yesterday as I am now hungover

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Kinda quarter-life crisis-y

ReputationRep:
    can't sleep but am extremely happy, one of my best friends is coming over from Australia in a few months. we haven't seen each other in years,

ReputationRep:
    Had few beers yesterday evening, knocked out around 8, now I m awake since half 1 and can't go back to sleep

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itssimplyme)
    Well I've got a load of revision to work my way through during the next few weeks, yet I can't seem to get myself to do anything :sad:. Despite opting to use the first week of my break to catch up on sleep, there's just no motivation to do anything, feel so discouraged and just blaaah.

I hope things are okay with you though!
    You can power through though hun you can do it. You will soon get your energy up again .

I am okayish thanks hun .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrstudenttsr)
    I just feel really lonely - have done for a couple of years. I go through peaks and troughs - I left university today until September, so the friends I have I'm going to miss so much it hurts.
    Thank you for asking
    I understand loneliness and I know it is hard to get through but you will, just try to channel your energy into something positive and that you enjoy . Its kl sweets

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keromedic)
    Scareed
    WHY???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    Feeling pretty well, still because of the other night when I went up to random people & ended up having some nice conversations with them. A definite confidence booster aha!
    It really is I have had a good few short convos with some rather nice people . I will say keep it up I am going to do the same.

ReputationRep:
    Worried and very tired

You can do it babe thumbs up.

It is hard having a heavy hard to manage workload but you will do it babe ,.

I am cheeky likw like that so may ask him, do so in a polite gentle manner .

I hate seeing people from school some of them I have to control my thoughts and be positive rather than letting them get to me, I definitely do the whole bigger and better thing rather than potentially carrying on with nonesense or being lary so refrain , was she someone who you dislike?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glacier fruit)
    Super super super tired, my eyes feel sore and I can see they're red but I don't want to go to sleep yet. No particular reason why, just cba.
    I am banned from saying the three letter L word that ends with L but that definitely comes to mind.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.