Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChoccyPhilly)
    But then we learnt that relay neurones connrct sensory and motor neurpnes together, so between them there must be synapses? And we experience summation and divergence all the time when we move, which can only be explained through synapses
    I edited my message :') True. I'm probably wrong.

ReputationRep:
    please stop messaging me lmao there's been a change of plan we're sorting it out for you all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GianluigiBuffon)
    it was pointing to the inner though...
    but it is the chloroplast envelope, idk imo both could be right but who df knows

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnnekaChan173)
    I edited my message :' True. I'm probably wrong.
    Im sure we can both agree that this was a **** paper though lol

ReputationRep:
    Just to satisfy a disagreement: On the question about where RBC come from I wrote stem cells in bone marrow but a friend of mine put hepatocytes in the liver because that's where foetal RBC are produced. I argued that it didn't specify foetal but she said that the stem cell/bone marrow answer wasn't on our spec whereas hepatocytes/liver was. Just wondering what everyone else thought

ReputationRep:
    It was so bad that I think ive got aids from it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diddlemyhiddle)
    Just to satisfy a disagreement: On the question about where RBC come from I wrote stem cells in bone marrow but a friend of mine put hepatocytes in the liver because that's where foetal RBC are produced. I argued that it didn't specify foetal but she said that the stem cell/bone marrow answer wasn't on our spec whereas hepatocytes/liver was. Just wondering what everyone else thought
    Its stem cells and bone marrow

ReputationRep:
    Pretty bad. Not sure if I did well enough for the A*.

Wrong. It was on our spec last year, pleuripotent stem cells in bone marrow can differentiate to produce red blood cells.

ReputationRep:
    Answer Poll please

http://www.poll-maker.com/poll332817x3500418d-12

ReputationRep:
    Best paper everrr

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure it was in last year? I think it's synoptic so they are allowed to chuck in knowledge Q's from last year's syllabus because we should still know it. I could be wrong tho

ReputationRep:
    I think it will still be stem cells and bone marrow. Although that is a slight glimmer of hope for those of us who put Hepatocytes & Liver

ReputationRep:
    Its stem cells and bone marrow
    In the textbook page 40, it says liver makes red blood cells in the fetus?

ReputationRep:
    What was the order of properties in the M/S/B question? I can't remember which order the effector or from CNS came up

ReputationRep:

its nowhere on the spec or i would've seen it when i read the whole thing
    it was probably an AS question with regards to undifferentiated cells

ReputationRep:
    It was a synoptic paper. Stem cells abd bone marrow are on the unit 1 spec so can be included

ReputationRep:

Wrong. It was on our spec last year, pleuripotent stem cells in bone marrow can differentiate to produce red blood cells.
    would undifferenciated cells and bone marrow get the mark?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gh1290)
    would undifferenciated cells and bone marrow get the mark?
    Probably too vague. Stem cells alone should be fine though.

ReputationRep:
    what did everyone write about the incomplete breakdown of glucose question?????? I TOTALLY SCREWED THIS UPPPP

ReputationRep:
    It was so bad that I think ive got aids from it

Low grade boundaries for all! Tbh, I'll be lucky to crack 40

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.