The Student Room Group

AS Psychology AQA PSYA1/2 Revision Thread 2015!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anymorefor123
What did everyone do for the analysis of psychoanalysis ?

- I said potensial ethical issues due to bringing back the unconscious memories .. And how it can make the person more stressed than before

- also talked about a strength that it was supported by Anna o... Cade study and how psychoanalysis helped her

- but spoke about the limitations of using case studies and generally how case studies are bad .. E.c.t :/ idk what I'd get out of 4 Though

Posted from TSR Mobile

I said it was time consuming, unconscious memories makes them feel bad, and it doesnt work for biological disorders like schizophrenia?
Found it really good!!!
I didn't mention ECT IN THE LAST QUESTION
CAN I STILL GET FULL MAKRS?:frown:
Original post by Lad lol
No but I thought it applied as a psychological method of stress too. It's in my revision guide and I guess CBT is kinda psychological :frown: how many marks did I lose ffs

don't worry! I'm sure you did better than you think :smile:
Original post by Amyjonesx
was caros friend B or Hardy? I was split! i think they may accept both?

I put hardy I wasn't sure😏what did you put?☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2704
Original post by anniemp
For the question on Janet, about having a new project, planning her daughter's wedding, and planning her family holiday, and why she was feeling stressed..was the answer due to life events, and then Holmes and Rahe study?

I wrote about stress in the workplace - Jonhanoson, because she had low control and high work load :smile:
Original post by anniemp
Was the question on behavioural approach 8 marks? and was it just outline and not evaluate?

It was 6 marks from what I can remember? And just outline

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lad lol
No but I thought it applied as a psychological method of stress too. It's in my revision guide and I guess CBT is kinda psychological :frown: how many marks did I lose ffs

I think it was 4 marks
Original post by Marli-Ruth
Found it really good!!!

as long as you did drugs in enough depth and detail then you can still access the full 12 marks! But you really don't need full marks in 12 markers as long as you did well on the rest of the paper
Original post by Lad lol

It is a psychological method since CBT is the umbrella term under which SIT and hardiness training fall, but CBT does not directly apply to stress management in this specification. It was 4 marks, so not a huge number.
For the why is informed consent an ethical issue one I said because it denies participants right to withdrawing as well?
Original post by korrin
I think it was 4 marks

Okay thanks
Found it really good!!!

Did you mention drugs and biofeedback?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I made the biggest mistake ever! Was the 6 mark question on individual differences on behavioural approach? I'm sure it said biological and that's what I wrote about but afterwards someone told me that it was behavioural?😔

Posted from TSR Mobile
Found it really good!!!

Same did you just do drugs?
Anyone else find the daily hassles question quite hard, like I could barely think of more than one study
Original post by Rik21

Y u being a d*ckhead for. I think you should leave the chat m8.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tay22
THAT WAS AWFUL.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by francesnoelle
That was such a bad paper, I'm worried 😨

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree I think it did go quite badly
what did you get for the zack and Kieran one
Original post by nat100000
I made the biggest mistake ever! Was the 6 mark question on individual differences on behavioural approach? I'm sure it said biological and that's what I wrote about but afterwards someone told me that it was behavioural?😔

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was behavioural
I talked about benzodiazepines and biofeedback in the 12 marker, I'm worried because most of my ao2 talked about benzos and biofeedback, will I get some credit? Stress and anxiety can be abnormalities right???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending