Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Where have you heard that? Zlatan hates England and he's admitted numerous times he won't play in the Premier League.

I'd love to see him here but I just can't see it happening.
    I read rumours on the papers eg Guardian and Independent. I was a bit cynical because of his history with AW. I heard he has alot of respect and like for Arsenal though mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numan786)
    I read rumours on the papers eg Guardian and Independent. I was a bit cynical because of his history with AW. I heard he has alot of respect and like for Arsenal though mind.
    In his autobiography he was positively gushing over Arsenal as an institution.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    It's also recently come out that his autobiography is basically fake

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    It's also recently come out that his autobiography is basically fake

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    strong racism
    Deal with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Depleted)
    strong quote and edit

(Original post by AR_95)
    Deal with it.
    reported
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I wonder how his career would have panned out if he did end up taking that trial and joining Arsenal, considering Henry, Bergkamp, Wiltord and Reyes were there at the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    I wonder how his career would have panned out if he did end up taking that trial and joining Arsenal, considering Henry, Bergkamp, Wiltord and Reyes were there at the time.
    Do you think he wouldnt have had the opportunity to develop into the player he is now?

Srry forgot to quote you.

ReputationRep:
    Would be massively disappointed if United get Schneiderlin. Unless we get Vidal (which we won't lololololol) or someone of that caliber I'd be quite discontent.

ReputationRep:
    Who is better ? Ozil or Iniesta? I'm asking because alot of arsenal fans keep saying Ozil is better and I'm trying to work out if they're trolling or just delusional.

That is all.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Do you think he wouldnt have had the opportunity to develop into the player he is now?

Srry forgot to quote you.
    Well you only have to look at Reyes. One of the hottest young talents in European football when he moved to Arsenal, but he couldn't adapt to the English game and his career was never really the same after that. I have no idea where he is now, he seems to have gone off the grid.

Fabregas got his chance because Edu/Gilberto/Vieira were injured. Zlatan wouldn't have got a look in with Henry/Bergkamp around.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Well you only have to look at Reyes. One of the hottest young talents in European football when he moved to Arsenal, but he couldn't adapt to the English game and his career was never really the same after that. I have no idea where he is now, he seems to have gone off the grid.

Fabregas got his chance because Edu/Gilberto/Vieira were injured. Zlatan wouldn't have got a look in with Henry/Bergkamp around.
    He's at Sevilla, I remember watching them last year and being surprised he was still playing. Didn't realise he was so much younger than the rest of that Arsenal team.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by difeo)
    He's at Sevilla, I remember watching them last year and being surprised he was still playing. Didn't realise he was so much younger than the rest of that Arsenal team.
    He must still only be like 30, he was like 18 when Arsenal signed him (from Sevilla I believe).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    You mean the ghost writer he employed to write the book for him and make up all the "Zlatan" saying was....

ReputationRep:
    Bookies have us as very firm favourites to sign Vidal, can't decide whether I'm pleased out not

1/1 on benzema too....
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Bookies have us as very firm favourites to sign Vidal, can't decide whether I'm pleased out not
    Our Vidal saga last summer completely drained me. Don't get your hopes up until he's at Colney signing a contract.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)

1/1 on benzema too....
    It is not going to happen. We will just stick with Coq then he will get injured for months. Then when Flamini inevitably gets suspended we will be stuck with General Arteta.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Smurf)
    It is not going to happen. We will just stick with Coq then he will get injured for months. Then when Flamini inevitably gets suspended we will be stuck with General Arteta.
    I hear Glen Johnson is pretty versatile - maybe give him a run out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    I hear Glen Johnson is pretty versatile - maybe give him a run out
    Why when we have Arteta? In fact, Fabregas = Poor man's Arteta.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Smurf)
    Why when we have Arteta? In fact, Fabregas = Poor man's Arteta.
    :facepalm2:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.