Went into depth again on subjects I'm focusing on:
    • 77 German
    • 10 ICT
    • B3 cards
    • English Lit AIC, OMAM and Heroes
    • ICT revision

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    Well done!! You've been so productive and i wish you all the best for your exam on Monday You'll ace it
    Thank you so much!
    UPDATE 14/05/16
    Today has been productive mainly because my first exam is on Tuesday - less than 3 days.
    I concentrated more on C1 today because i felt a little unprepared. The past papers are each 45 mins so i didn't take long

1. C1 past paper - A
    2. Maths past paper
    3. C1 past paper - A*
    4. C1 - Vegetable oil, polymers,Crude oil,Metals,Atoms,Limestone, Earth (Notes ) - Review
    5. C1 past paper - A*
    6. C1 past paper - A*
    7. C1 past paper - A*
    8. English Lit - Quotes omam
    Wow, you've done a lot of past papers! I'm amazed! I know you will do well in your exam on Tuesday!

(Original post by brainzistheword)
    It is my understanding that you can use highlighters in any exam and do whatever you like to the exam paper as long as nothing is done to barcodes and your answer is written within the lines and in black ink

That annoys me too!! It's great though, that you can take it and use it to your advantange - there is nothing to stop you still using them as competition

Wow this is fantastic - I really hope it goes well for you tomorrow

That's a lot of past papers!! I'm impressed - keep it up
    Thank you so much!

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE FOR 14/05/16
    • 77 German
    • 10 ICT
    • B3 cards
    • ICT revision
    Well done! You should be proud of yourself! Keep up the good work!

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE 14/05/16
    Today has been productive mainly because my first exam is on Tuesday - less than 3 days.
    I concentrated more on C1 today because i felt a little unprepared. The past papers are each 45 mins so i didn't take long

1. C1 past paper - A
    2. Maths past paper
    3. C1 past paper - A*
    4. C1 - Vegetable oil, polymers,Crude oil,Metals,Atoms,Limestone, Earth (Notes ) - Review
    5. C1 past paper - A*
    6. C1 past paper - A*
    7. C1 past paper - A*
    8. English Lit - Quotes omam
    Hey! Did you get those chemistry papers off the website?? I don't have that many available to me! If you didn't, please could you share where you got them from?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by sahra30013)
    Well done! You should be proud of yourself! Keep up the good work!
    Thank you so much

ReputationRep:
    Attachment 531723
    Could someone help me out with this question
    Thanks
    Look at the Average volume of Bromine water of the Sunflower Oil, and compare this to other oils in the table. You will see that Sunflower Oil had more bromine water added than all the other oils, so it contains the most unsaturated fat percentage.

The difference between the average volume of bromine water added of Oils B and C is the same as the difference between the average volume of bromine water added of Sunflower Oil and Oil B. This difference is 3.2cm^3, and results in 8% more unsaturated fat in the oil.

So, you add 8 to the percentage of unsaturated fat of Oil B to obtain the percentage of unsaturated fat for Sunflower Oil, which is 67%. Therefore, the Sunflower Oil has 33% saturated fat, which is not 30%.

ReputationRep:
    It is my understanding that you can use highlighters in any exam and do whatever you like to the exam paper as long as nothing is done to barcodes and your answer is written within the lines and in black ink

That annoys me too!! It's great though, that you can take it and use it to your advantange - there is nothing to stop you still using them as competition

Wow this is fantastic - I really hope it goes well for you tomorrow

That's a lot of past papers!! I'm impressed - keep it up
    Thank you very much

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE FOR 14/05/16
    • 77 German
    • 10 ICT
    • B3 cards
    • ICT revision
    Well done Keep up the hard work

(Original post by sahra30013)
    Thank you so much!

Wow, you've done a lot of past papers! I'm amazed! I know you will do well in your exam on Tuesday!

Thank you so much!
    No worries and thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by worksmartnothard)
    Hey! Did you get those chemistry papers off the website?? I don't have that many available to me! If you didn't, please could you share where you got them from?
    Hey there! These are the old ones and i got them from this website
    I've finished all of the recent ones and now i'm doing some of the old ones
    Sure i'm glad to help you out
    Here is the link :
    http://pastpapers.org/aqa-gcse-biology

ReputationRep:
    This is hilarious. A lot of you have done more in a day than i've ever done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishan_2000)
    Look at the Average volume of Bromine water of the Sunflower Oil, and compare this to other oils in the table. You will see that Sunflower Oil had more bromine water added than all the other oils, so it contains the most unsaturated fat percentage.

The difference between the average volume of bromine water added of Oils B and C is the same as the difference between the average volume of bromine water added of Sunflower Oil and Oil B. This difference is 3.2cm^3, and results in 8% more unsaturated fat in the oil.

So, you add 8 to the percentage of unsaturated fat of Oil B to obtain the percentage of unsaturated fat for Sunflower Oil, which is 67%. Therefore, the Sunflower Oil has 33% saturated fat, which is not 30%.
    OMG !! Thank you ever so much for your help How did you know how to work it out ? Your actually a life saver
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by ChocolateCosmos)
    Hey that doesn't matter, if it works for you then great! If not, find a way to make it work for you

ReputationRep:
    Hey there! These are the old ones and i got them from this website
    I've finished all of the recent ones and now i'm doing some of the old ones
    Sure i'm glad to help you out
    Here is the link :
    http://pastpapers.org/aqa-gcse-biology
    OMG thank you so much!!

ReputationRep:
    OMG thank you so much!!
    No problem. Happy to help Are you ready for B1 and C1 ? How are you revising ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocolateCosmos)
    It doesn't matter how much you do It's about how much you take in I'm sure you've done enough to ace your exams

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by surina16)
    Attachment 531253

Sorry that the lines aren't straight but it's really hard trying to draw with a laptop
    I think this is right
    here you go

ReputationRep:
    OMG !! Thank you ever so much for your help How did you know how to work it out ? Your actually a life saver
    Although I have done this question before, I guess I just saw the pattern between the numbers, and looked closely at the table of data. And then, I used a bit of logic to think that the more bromine water, the higher the percentage of unsaturated fat, so my answer also made sense in the end.

I try my best...

ReputationRep:
    No problem. Happy to help Are you ready for B1 and C1 ? How are you revising ?
    I do think I am ready for them but I am quite weak at b1 and can only get into the a* boundary by one or two marks which scares the crap outta me... hoping I can make up for it with the other units lol.

In terms of revision I am going over all the past papers I have done and learning from my mistakes. I will then try and find some past paper questions for the topics I feel I am quite weak on!

ReputationRep:
    I do think I am ready for them but I am quite weak at b1 and can only get into the a* boundary by one or two marks which scares the crap outta me... hoping I can make up for it with the other units lol.

In terms of revision I am going over all the past papers I have done and learning from my mistakes. I will then try and find some past paper questions for the topics I feel I am quite weak on!
    What board are you doing ? The grade boundaries are really low for OCR 21st. It was 41 for an A star last year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    What board are you doing ? The grade boundaries are really low for OCR 21st. It was 41 for an A star last year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Problem is 41 isn't low for OCR...I've done a paper where you only needed 33 before haha
    OCR are horrific I hate them so much

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.