The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
Sorry to have had so much fub without you...it was amazing being able to explore the different opinions people may have on the concepts of good and evil and chilling out with my notes on dynamic equilibrium. Great fun :colonhash:
You really did miss out :rofl:

Haha and how good are your blending in skills?

Wow! *jaw drops* that is a really cool building!
*adds another destination to bucket list of places to visit* :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha damn I knew I shouldn't have left :tongue: Equilibrium sounds like fun - was the one thing I hated at GCSE and at Alevel its even worse!!
They went okay - luckily the students I went to sit with were really nice! (they couldn't believe I was still at school!) :lol:

Its so cool isn't it? Ahaha well you apy for uni you'll have to pick Sheffield then!
Original post by SassKing13
Too late, the damage is done :cry2: :tongue:

Haha :tongue: :jumphug: I've been alright thanks :smile:

Oh no.... but SassKing you are my best TSR friend :cry2: :tongue: looks like Frenchie and CleverSquirrel are taking over now! :tongue:
Haha :jumohug: aww that's good to hear - what have you been up too? :smile:
Original post by Amellia123
Haha damn I knew I shouldn't have left :tongue: Equilibrium sounds like fun - was the one thing I hated at GCSE and at Alevel its even worse!!
They went okay - luckily the students I went to sit with were really nice! (they couldn't believe I was still at school!) :lol:

Its so cool isn't it? Ahaha well you apy for uni you'll have to pick Sheffield then!

Haha yup :lol:
I actually do enjoy it! :tongue: aww that's a shame
That's great! Haha
Yes it is! :yep:Maybe...

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is where my usual lectures are (its pretty much to the right of the Diamond Building)

This is the Sir Fredrick Mappin Building (Faculty of Engineering)

hello beautiful people!:tongue: What are you all up2?:smile:
Original post by Matrix123
Haha yup :lol:
I actually do enjoy it! :tongue: aww that's a shame
That's great! Haha
Yes it is! :yep:Maybe...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha I suppose that amino acids are the worst topic at Alevel.... so boring :tongue:
Haha and yes perhaps :biggrin:
Original post by alishba-rosex
hello beautiful people!:tongue: What are you all up2?:smile:

Hii! How are you? :smile:
Hii! How are you? :smile:

Hi Amelia!:smile: I'm fine, you?
Aww good to hear! :hugs: I'm glad you had a lovely time!! :smile: Not much, just marking my maths paper for tomorrow morning, how about you? :smile:

You are most welcome.... hey @SassKing13 you never found me a bespoke art work like that :colonhash: Oh course it wasn't a photoshop :tongue:
It was great thanks - a lot more interesting than I thought it would be!! :smile: How have you been? :hugs:

Ahaha that’s good!! At least you had fun!!! Yeahnot too bad thanks! I haven’t done anything all evening haha :hugs:
Oh no.... but SassKing you are my best TSR friend :cry2: :tongue: looks like Frenchie and CleverSquirrel are taking over now! :tongue:
Haha :jumohug: aww that's good to hear - what have you been up too? :smile:

Haha aw thank you for saying that :tongue:

Nothing much :tongue: Mainly on here and listening to music :smile:
That my friends is the new lecture hall/study area at the University of Sheffield! The structure around the outside imitates the real structure of carbon in a diamond (they are all tetrahedral shapes)... Bit of a random but hopefully cool fact for you :h::smile:

That's so coool .. And beautiful as well *O*

Aww good to hear! :hugs: I'm glad you had a lovely time!! :smile: Not much, just marking my maths paper for tomorrow morning, how about you? :smile:

Good luck !! I'm just chilling :lol:
Original post by alishba-rosex
Hi Amelia!:smile: I'm fine, you?

Hii! Good good :smile:I'm alright thanks - what have you been up to?

Original post by CleverSquirrel
Ahaha that’s good!! At least you had fun!!! Yeahnot too bad thanks! I haven’t done anything all evening haha :hugs:

Haha yeah :smile: Aww good good :hugs: same :lol: I'm having to do my work now!
Haha aw thank you for saying that :tongue:

Nothing much :tongue: Mainly on here and listening to music :smile:

Haha :tongue: SassKing is welcome :lol:
Ahh I see :tongue: skiving some work are we? :wink: Haha ive got heaps to do now I've been out! Ahh what have you been listening to? :smile:

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
That's so coool .. And beautiful as well *O*

Good luck !! I'm just chilling :lol:

Haha its a very cool and modern building :smile: Haha thank you! Though I really cannot be bothered :rofl:
Ahh I see :tongue: skiving some work are we? :wink: Haha ive got heaps to do now I've been out! Ahh what have you been listening to? :smile:

Haha its a very cool and modern building :smile: Haha thank you! Though I really cannot be bothered :rofl:

:lol: :lol:

Do you realize guys we made it to 136 pages :O ?? And they are a lot of views ! We are celeb :cool:

Did I actually start this third person thing? :tongue: I can't even remember :tongue:
Haha :wink: :tongue: I'll have to do some tomorrow to make up for it.

You already know the answer to that :rofl:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
:lol: :lol:

Do you realize guys we made it to 136 pages :O ?? And they are a lot of views ! We are celeb :cool:

Hahaha really? Wow Frenchie, your thread has been a huge success!! :woo: :biggrin:
Hahaha really? Wow Frenchie, your thread has been a huge success!! :woo: :biggrin:

More than 25 000 views .. Maybe it's because of the "french" in my username :lol: it became OUR chat thread :cool:

Wait............does that mean we're all famous?

okay paparazzi's no pics please:cool::cool:
:rofl:
Did I actually start this third person thing? :tongue: I can't even remember :tongue:
Haha :wink: :tongue: I'll have to do some tomorrow to make up for it.

You already know the answer to that :rofl:

Haha neither can I... I believe it originated from VM but there are hundreds and I don't think I have the will power to read every single one again :tongue: :lol:
I've bee saying that to myself for the past month :wink: :tongue:

Hmm.... Careless Memories? :tongue: only joking its your one and only....

Spoiler

Original post by CleverSquirrel
Wait............does that mean we're all famous?

okay paparazzi's no pics please:cool::cool:
:rofl:

We are :cool: :cool:

Guys I miss GG's trolls :cry2:

Latest