Summer 2017 Applications

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dante991)
    Call the Canary Wharf contact, and when they pick up just asked to be transferred to graduate recruitment, that way you can raise your voice if needed
    yeah i tried that first and the guy literally said "there's no one i can transfer you to, just email them" and then i couldn't find an email address :/ lool what a nightmare!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrinceOfTeddies)
    Has anyone applied for JP Morgan?

And what is the response you got... Anyone care to help a worried person out? I'm curious as I got a very generic blah blah that sounds like a rejection almost immediately!
    What message did you get?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBankinator)
    Thanks for clearing this up for BAML as I was getting worried for not getting an answer. So I'm assuming its a good thing if you don't receive anything as it means you haven't failed the SJT?
    I guess, yes

ReputationRep:
    I got a message from JP saying to chill out cause they have bare apps to review for dayyyyyyyz

ReputationRep:
    oi guys did anyone else log in and couldnt find the citi assessment?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheParham)
    I got a message from JP saying to chill out cause they have bare apps to review for dayyyyyyyz
    bare app ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaFrenchy)
    bare app ?
    a lot of applications.

bare is slang

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    did u apply ibd or mkts out of curiosity??

ReputationRep:
    Just to confirm that UBS didn't want a CV or CL? My mate seems to think we were suppose to add one to our profile which is on a different part of the system...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Commercial Paper)
    Just to confirm that UBS didn't want a CV or CL? My mate seems to think we were suppose to add one to our profile which is on a different part of the system...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeah no cv or cl.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jchap9776)
    did u apply ibd or mkts out of curiosity??
    AM FT

ReputationRep:
    AM FT
    ahhh kk

ReputationRep:
    oi guys did anyone else log in and couldnt find the citi assessment?
    Go to normal career page, and try to apply for a role, then log in and you will see it

ReputationRep:
    this year's recruitment process is a competition between who can be the biggest joker in town, Barclay's video interview and SJT, M&G's 30r342450 questions in tests, GS video interview, these fcking mobile games you have to play.... what is happening!!

ReputationRep:
    For lazard do we only need to put in our univeristy education and not a levels or gcses?

Also how long does hsbc take to send online test after submitting your application?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gman786)
    For lazard do we only need to put in our univeristy education and not a levels or gcses?

Also how long does hsbc take to send online test after submitting your application?
    HSBC sends tests 1-2 days after, following a basic screening

ReputationRep:
    Any one know what the deal is with DB Global Markets, I submitted my app Friday and had a head of a division push my cv, but i have yet to get a test sent out? How long did it take you guys?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ESTATEREAL)
    Any one know what the deal is with DB Global Markets, I submitted my app Friday and had a head of a division push my cv, but i have yet to get a test sent out? How long did it take you guys?
    I applied for makets at deutsche too. Got the test the same day i submitted the application. Its been nearly 2 weeks since i did the kenexa test, still no reply so far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ESTATEREAL)
    I think they do a small screening, then I got a test after a day. They give you seven days to complete it.

ReputationRep:
    I asked BoAML HR whether if I can apply for 2 roles (summer+offcycle) for the same program and here is response I received:

"Please be informed that you can have only application for a programme in process."

Wtf they mean by that? Thoughts?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 6, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.