Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Im_trying)
    is anyone else taking there results home and opening them there or is it just me?
    yah i probably will take it home and open it

ReputationRep:
    That's entirely me!!!!
    (Original post by Starlight15)
    Wow, people's expectations are getting lower and lower as results day is getting close

ReputationRep:
    Does it still seem surreal to anyone that we're getting all those results IN DAYS. Like we worked for years and in days we'll know the outcome. Idk it hasn't really sunk in yet haha

ReputationRep:
    is anyone else taking there results home and opening them there or is it just me?
    Nope, I'll be ripping the paper open as soon as I get my hands on it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Do it Right)
    Does it still seem surreal to anyone that we're getting all those results IN DAYS. Like we worked for years and in days we'll know the outcome. Idk it hasn't really sunk in yet haha
    I know exactly what you mean, it does feel weird after all these years leading up to that day

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sahil19)
    Nope, I'll be ripping the paper open as soon as I get my hands on it
    Hahaha i just don't want everyone looking at them, because i know people will compare and if i get one bad mark they will point it out to me.lol

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha i just don't want everyone looking at them, because i know people will compare and if i get one bad mark they will point it out to me.lol
    We're so lucky as our school emails us our results at 6am so we know what we grades we get before going into school and collecting the piece of paper with results on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greatmnty)
    We're so lucky as our school emails us our results at 6am so we know what we grades we get before going into school and collecting the piece of paper with results on
    You guys are so lucky, you find out your results practically before everybody else

ReputationRep:
    Your so lucky !!!!!

Ahh so lucky.
    You can decide if you actually want to go to school to get your results.
    Wish my school did that

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak143244)
    Ahh so lucky.
    You can decide if you actually want to go to school to get your results.
    Wish my school did that
    Ah we still have to go into school and collect the results but we know whether to open it in front of our friends or not xD

ReputationRep:
    Going to start learning my A Level subjects after results day since I'll definitely know whether I'll be doing the subjects I want to do for my A Levels. Going to do maths and try and do bio/chem!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Seriously though guys, I hope you do really well. The fact you're on the site shows you care about your grades and that you worked hard, good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    These are my predicted grade boundaries for A* in AQA sciences - let me know what you think of it

B1: 45/60
    B2: 47/60
    B3: 47/60

C1: 51/60
    C2: 52/60
    C3: 49/60

P1: 48/60
    P2: 42/60
    P3: 42/60

ReputationRep:
    These are my predicted grade boundaries for A* in AQA sciences - let me know what you think of it

B1: 45/60
    B2: 47/60
    B3: 47/60

C1: 51/60
    C2: 52/60
    C3: 49/60

P1: 48/60
    P2: 42/60
    P3: 42/60
    Triple Science AQA right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tasnia'x)
    Triple Science AQA right?
    yep

Ah we still have to go into school and collect the results but we know whether to open it in front of our friends or not xD
    Ah yeah.
    I'd open mine in private and then show, I wouldn't show my peers though as they would get jealous and stuff, you know? I'd show my teachers though and just go.

Teachers know the grades you got before you get your results right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Do it Right)
    It won't feel real until Results Day for me. Even GCSEs didn't feel real until I saw 2016 on the test paper. However, all this anticipation building has made it more realistic now that it's less than 3 days away

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    yep
    I struggled on the P1 exam.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.