Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mimilini09)
    anyone staying in blenhiem halls join this fb group!!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...03129866392536
    The fb group wont let me join :/ needs someone to accept me into it! So if you've made it can you accept me pleaseeee Im in Blenhiem tooo

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know of information about changing courses? I want to stay at NTU but do Psychology joint with Sociology rather than Sociology alone :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lozzah8)
    Does anyone know of information about changing courses? I want to stay at NTU but do Psychology joint with Sociology rather than Sociology alone :/
    a professor at the school said that its really easy to change courses once you start at the school =) provided you have the grades needed for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anniieeg)
    The fb group wont let me join :/ needs someone to accept me into it! So if you've made it can you accept me pleaseeee Im in Blenhiem tooo
    Did u manage to join it?

ReputationRep:
    I originally wanted peverell but as i stared at the screen for too long missed out.
    Now i am in New halls block K

Any one else in there or close?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anniieeg)
    I made it, sorry I've just got back from 2 weeks in Tenerife, but you should be in now :-) what room you in? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Omg..)
    brackenhurst GF287
    Im in Brackenhurst, FE so fir block what you studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lozzah8)
    you e-mail ntu, i did it a few weeks ago then they e-mailed back about a week and a half later and said to look at my ucas track after 24 hours and it will have changed

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm block R second floor, clinton campus. Doing Primary Ed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimbles)
    Excellent, just what I need, somebody who is gonna be like me! haha!

I'm going to be on Clifton Campus, so what's it like there socially?

Also, you involved in any sports or societies?

Oh, silly question, I'm guessing NTU send a welcome pack? When do these usually come?

I've applied to go to NTU to study languages and i will be living on Clifton campus too hopefully, i have a conditional offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kd123)
    I originally wanted peverell but as i stared at the screen for too long missed out.
    Now i am in New halls block K

Any one else in there or close?
    that happened to me too! exactly the same! i was really annoyed, but now i'm gonna be in New Hall

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tahira_d)
    I've applied to go to NTU to study languages and i will be living on Clifton campus too hopefully, i have a conditional offer.
    Same, same and same ! Bet the language we are studying aren't the same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilyroseeee)
    Yep, just in the next flat
    And someone on the Brackenhurst facebook group got CF120 so I have talked to the person in the next room to me as well This is very exciting!
    You've got the same flat as im in now, i am currently living in CF118... and I'm going to be migrating next door next year to CE! :-)

You've got a great big kitchen... Which has a brand new oven installed, warms up nice and quick cooks food amazingly well.

ReputationRep:
    has anyone applied for business management and economics?

ReputationRep:
    i'm I the only one studying on Clifton but living in the city?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by francistheswole)
    i'm I the only one studying on Clifton but living in the city?
    yeah
    I'm studying on Clifton but staying in IQ accommodation near the ice rink....
    i don't really know what i'm going to do about getting to and from campus
    what accommodation have you booked?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gross)
    yeah
    I'm studying on Clifton but staying in IQ accommodation near the ice rink....
    i don't really know what i'm going to do about getting to and from campus
    what accommodation have you booked?
    sandby thank god.

i guess we're gonna have to buy the yearly bus pass(its worth it though)

ReputationRep:
    hey guyss,

ive firmed NTU, but never knew about the deadline for accommodation :/, on the website it says everywhere is fully booked, im gonna call them up 2moro.

what is the most likely thing to happen to me? im kinda stressing out about it now :/

will i get a place in the halls or w.e theyre called etc?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RDCL)
    hey guyss,

ive firmed NTU, but never knew about the deadline for accommodation :/, on the website it says everywhere is fully booked, im gonna call them up 2moro.

what is the most likely thing to happen to me? im kinda stressing out about it now :/

Hey, you need to ring up the accommodation services team on 0115 848 2894 and book on the phone

i done this today and was hoping to book for Peverell in Clifton but i've obviously left it too late and so had to book for private hallsaccommodation and am now booked into Glasshouse
    there was also another option of Riverside Point

http://www.ntu.ac.uk/undergraduate/a...lls/index.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RDCL)
    hey guyss,

You can go into private halls like me. They're so nice!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.