Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

NFL talk? Questions about American football? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got a a link for the pats game they could pm me?

ReputationRep:
    Saints performance today clearly showed that the Bears aren't the incredible team they looked last weak - Meaning: Atlanta was just that bad.
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Didn't get to sort stuff out again but at least Foster is playing this week. Not looking great though and Ben has not done me well

ReputationRep:
    haha Wilfork's interception and run, he looked so funny running with that ball. Quite an athletic catch for someone his size...

ReputationRep:
    mike vick NEVER tucks the ball away when he runs I DONT GET IT

ReputationRep:
    Cam Newton, meet Charles Woodson.
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    4 points from Foster and an inactive TE will probably mean another bad loss this week because of my own numptyness. Although, if Bradshaw can get 13 points which is possible then I will still win. Hopefully Foster will justify the early pick eventually

101 - 49
    99 - 140
    132 - 84 (Thanks Brady and Peterson)
    69 - 114 (Thanks Vick, Jones, Boldin )
    101 - 126 (Defo would have won if I had sorted my team).

So I think in my leagues I may well be on 50/50 after the first two weeks which, considering my epic fail of forgetting twice and getting very little out of my QB (Brady aside, he has rescued me a couple of times) and such I'm happy. The year is young

ReputationRep:
    Bad week on the fantasy front-Lewis (TE) inactive and I was unable to change him, I dropped Bowe for Cobb on the basis that he was an injury concern and that Cobb should get catches against the Panthers and Lynch was crap again.

Still Detroit hammer KC!

ReputationRep:
    Holy crap this coming fantasy week is going to be a shakeup due to injuries

INJ:
    - Vick
    - Miles Austin
    - Felix Jones
    - Jamaal Charles
    - Dez Bryant
    - Arian Foster
    - Romo
    - Malcolm Floyd
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Have to laugh at me losing by 0.08 points. Should have won that game

ReputationRep:
    Currently 2 - 0 in our fantasy league! Just gotta keep it up!

ReputationRep:
    0-2 in our league, which is annoying me greatly!

If lost two really close ones as well

Worst off, both teams I have lost to did way worse in their games in the other week! Catching people on their good weeks I think :L
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Patriot)
    0-2 in our league, which is annoying me greatly!

If lost two really close ones as well

Worst off, both teams I have lost to did way worse in their games in the other week! Catching people on their good weeks I think :L
    Minus injured Foster I would have won both of mine. I knew I should have grabbed Brady

I may have to replace him the coming week with Thomas Jones :emo:
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Brady
    Forte, Peterson, Jackson
    Holmes, Lloyd
    Gonzalez
    Josh brown
    Patriots

Collins, Green-Ellis, D Williams, Knox, M Thomas, Winslow.

This is my only 2 - 0 team, currently ranked number 1.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 2-0 and ranked first in 2 leagues, and 1-1 in my third (where I missed the draft and just picked up all the leftover Browns). To be fair I have played against Manning twice, the public leagues are full of idiots.

I'm hoping I can stay on top of my friends' league, since Brady's putting up the points that are keeping me ahead of the Jets fan.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 0-2 in my league, both losses due to me trying to be clever and going for a match up player rather than the better player. This week it was dropping Vincent Jackson five minutes before the game started to play Cedric Benson, not a very smart move.

I'm expecting a win this week as my friend who I'm playing is on holiday until next Wednesday and he has the injured Vick and Austin in his linwup. If I don't win this week I'm refusing to look at my team for the rest of the season.
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Genuinely if I had remembered to sort my teams I think I would have won 75% of matchups. There have been a few times I have just been killed though.

My "go with Ben" plan isn't looking great so far

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    Genuinely if I had remembered to sort my teams I think I would have won 75% of matchups. There have been a few times I have just been killed though.

My "go with Ben" plan isn't looking great so far
    Can you forget next week as well? Might make my life easier!
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rekyht)
    Can you forget next week as well? Might make my life easier!
    You shouldn't have too many problems. I have no depth really and with Foster not really playing and Ben not firing I have no plan B really. I will at least remember to have a full team in all my leagues this time

ReputationRep:
    I'm hating this season so far :P all AFC East having perfect records, 'cept us who are winless. Knew we were in for a bad year. I like seeing the Lions do well though.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.