Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nag o ma Scylla)
    Track isn't accepting my login now, it keeps saying 'invalid login details'.
    Yep! I've got a crash as well. Nice to know we're all in the same boat here at least
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Bah, I don't want to check if it won't have updated! I think I'll wait until someone in this thread gets their conditional changed, so it looks like they're updating again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnheardSounds)
    Don't worry, they're really nice and helpful. It's worth it considering we may not know otherwise until much later in the day.
    Did you just ring and say "Did I get in?" ?

ReputationRep:
    If it hasn't updated by the time I have to leave, then I will ring the number :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I manned up and rang and they said my offer is unconditional!!! Still finding it hard to accept it's true over the phone, I really need to see my results now!

ReputationRep:
    Track hasn't crashed, it's just very strained at the moment heading up to the fully live time of 8am. I'm at UCAS at the moment so I'll try to keep you guys updated. It looks like Oxford haven't updated anything yet (or didn't get their unconditionals through in time for this update), and the next big update time is midday. Sorry that you're all waiting I would really recommend ringing if you think you can't wait.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laura_bird88)
    Did you just ring and say "Did I get in?" ?
    Pretty much. I said, why hasn't Oxford updated. She asked me for my ref number, name and dob. Looked it up on the computer and said, it's good news, your place is confirmed. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    I'm too nervous to call that number Thanks for it though, and good luck everyone!!!
    This! I mean, the best that can happen calling is that I know I've got in 2 hours earlier than I would have otherwise...however the worst thing (finding out and having 2 hours to cry and worry over it before actually knowing my results and being able to ring up and beg) would be awwwwful.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much. I said, why hasn't Oxford updated. She asked me for my ref number, name and dob. Looked it up on the computer and said, it's good news, your place is confirmed. Good luck
    Ref number? Is that the Personal ID?

ReputationRep:
    Phoned the number posted and they confirmed that I met my offer! Yay

Good luck to everyone else!

ReputationRep:
    Ref number? Is that the Personal ID?
    Yep

ReputationRep:
    same for me

ReputationRep:
    When I rang up she said that it was still conditional and the chances are they were still considering whether to give me a place. They've had since Sunday to decide!!!!

ReputationRep:
    EVERYONE CALL THAT NUMBER NOW! They are sooo nice!

I'm in

ReputationRep:
    Thank you to whoever posted that number, the woman on the phone was really nice and said my offer would be updated as unconditional!

I'm not sure I'll believe it fully until I see it!

Well done everybody.

ReputationRep:
    I got in! Phone the number guys!

ReputationRep:
    I got in. Law at Teddy Hall here I come

ReputationRep:
    The women wouldn't tell me, she said wait until you get your results and it will be updated throughout the day!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I'm on hold right now, loving the music

ReputationRep:
    I've renamed this thread the Results Day Discussion Thread because nobody's using the other one. I'll rename it as the Freshers thread when some of the results day furore dies down Don't forget to post your results and the outcome of your offer on the Official Oxford Results Thread.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.