Something to the effect of this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin J)

hhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg .
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesNeedHelp2)
    x
    Lol, right, okay. Thought this might arise so in true blue peter style, have a totally sassy and unimpressed "I didn't edit that photo" face from earlier, taken especially for you by the window in the morning so it doesn't look "edited" due to bad lighting xoxoxo

ps: would be good if you could delete that second photo from that post, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ironandwine)
    Lol, right, okay. Thought this might arise so in true blue peter style, have a totally sassy and unimpressed "I didn't edit that photo" face from earlier, taken especially for you by the window in the morning so it doesn't look "edited" due to bad lighting xoxoxo

Your hair :love:
    Is it like a faded ombré?? Cools

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

I must admit you have outdone me. Painful.

:emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilmissshady)
    Your hair :love:
    Is it like a faded ombré?? Cools

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you lovely, it kinda turned out that way unintentionally due to it being a badly dyed and patchy blonde beforehand haha :') but yeah it's faded a ridiculous amount. Going really light pink later this week if all goes to plan and my hair doesn't fall out

(Original post by JamesNeedHelp2)
    I must admit you have outdone me. Painful.

:emo:
    :hat2:

:groovy:

ReputationRep:

I don't know man, I just don't know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    I don't know man, I just don't know.
    It's a good thing I'm not posting pictures for approval of my appearance then, isn't it

ReputationRep:

hot

ReputationRep:
    It's a good thing I'm not posting pictures for approval of my appearance then, isn't it
    Yeah but that's not relevant to me. I don't care about how you feel, I'm just worried about me right now.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but that's not relevant to me. I don't care about how you feel, I'm just worried about me right now.
    :grumble:

It honestly hurts me that you don't remember me :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    Lol, right, okay. Thought this might arise so in true blue peter style, have a totally sassy and unimpressed "I didn't edit that photo" face from earlier, taken especially for you by the window in the morning so it doesn't look "edited" due to bad lighting xoxox

Your hair looks grey

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :grumble:

It honestly hurts me that you don't remember me :puppyeyes:
    Did... Did we get together? :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bad8oy)
    Your hair looks grey

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cheers for that, it's a light-medium purple, greyish due to the light/quality of my webcam.

ReputationRep:
    Cheers for that, it's a light-medium purple, greyish due to the light/quality of my webcam.
    Your welcome I guess. But in your avatar you look identical to one of the littlemix girls.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did... Did we get together? :zomg:
    We didn't just get together, we're married and have three children...

But no, alas...

(Original post by bad8oy)
    Your welcome I guess. But in your avatar you look identical to one of the littlemix girls.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't know what they look like but I'm presuming that's a good thing, so thanks.

ReputationRep:
    #.
    What's your tattoo about?

ReputationRep:
    Bit of a weird picture. I don't even wear glasses and don't suit smiling

Name:  pHzX5vw.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  53.2 KB

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.