The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2720
It's not me he started insulting me
Reply 2721
I know!:frown:

I AM EVERYONE'S FRIEND, I AM JUST A SIMPLE PERSON, I CANNOT DEAL WITH THE COMPLEXITY OF ARGUMENTS!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2722
Original post by emma.b
I know!:frown:

I AM EVERYONE'S FRIEND, I AM JUST A SIMPLE PERSON, I CANNOT DEAL WITH THE COMPLEXITY OF ARGUMENTS!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree but I have to defend myself
Original post by Jina
The two subjects I'm scared of (english + music) i've not touched and that's not even going into June exams. Ahh i know how you feel, just start today, switch everything off and spend 2 hours doing something. :smile:

Haha it depresses me too. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile School countdown : 2 days

I don't want an exam countdown :frown:
Original post by EduWiz
You've got diarrhea of the mouth; constipation of the ideas.*I wonder whether you'd still be an idiot if you'd had enough*oxygen at birth?*

"Diarrhea (AmE) (or diarrhoea) (BrE) (from the Greek διάρροια, δια dia "through" + ρέωrheo "flow" meaning "flowing through"[2]) is the condition of having three or more loose or liquid bowel movements per day.[3] It is a common cause of death in developing countriesand the second most common cause of infant deaths worldwide. The loss of fluids through diarrhea can cause dehydration and electrolyte disturbances such as potassium deficiency or other salt imbalances."

Not possible through a mouth :redface:

and 'constipation of the ideas' makes no sense :angry:
so lame!
That's a great idea. :yes:
Reply 2726
Original post by Bude8
"Diarrhea (AmE) (or diarrhoea) (BrE) (from the Greek διάρροια, δια dia "through" + ρέωrheo "flow" meaning "flowing through"[2]) is the condition of having three or more loose or liquid bowel movements per day.[3] It is a common cause of death in developing countriesand the second most common cause of infant deaths worldwide. The loss of fluids through diarrhea can cause dehydration and electrolyte disturbances such as potassium deficiency or other salt imbalances."

so lame!

Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent.*Your job must be to spread ignorance.*Don't let your mind wander -- it's too little to be left out*alone.*
Original post by Bude8

so lame!

Metaphor I guess?
Ceeb to go on profiles and add as friend

Original post by EduWiz
It's not me he started insulting me

You shouldn't insult others first then :angry:

There's a reason why I'm doing this - and it will be revealed sometime in the future! tr0000000l0olokoloolol
Reply 2729
I'm sorry. ..
Original post by Elm Tree
Metaphor I guess?

He's too lame to use constructions such as metaphors.
Reply 2731
I just can't deal with arguments at all haha! Same here, queen of waffling right here...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2732
Original post by Bude8
Ceeb to go on profiles and add as friend

You shouldn't insult others first then :angry:

There's a reason why I'm doing this - and it will be revealed sometime in the future! tr0000000l0olokoloolol

You called me lame you TROLL:troll:
Reply 2733
Original post by Bude8
He's too lame to use constructions such as metaphors.

I dont think so:wink:
Original post by emma.b
I just can't deal with arguments at all haha! Same here, queen of waffling right here...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't worry, I'm not serious :tongue:

Original post by EduWiz
You called me lame you TROLL:troll:

so rude, calling me a troll :angry:
I would never become such a thing! :angry::angry::angry::angry:
Reply 2735
Original post by Bude8
Don't worry, I'm not serious :tongue:

so rude, calling me a troll :angry:
I would never become such a thing! :angry::angry::angry::angry:

You have the IQ of lint.*You are depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.You are living proof that man can live without a brain.*People would follow you anywhere, but only out of morbid*curiosity.*I don't mind that you are talking so long as you don't mind*that I'm not listening.*
Original post by EduWiz
You have the IQ of lint.*You are depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.You are living proof that man can live without a brain.*People would follow you anywhere, but only out of morbid*curiosity.*I don't mind that you are talking so long as you don't mind*that I'm not listening.*

so rude :angry:

Chinese takeaway time! It's good having connections :biggrin: (free food :woo:)
Reply 2737
Original post by Bude8
so rude :angry:

Chinese takeaway time! It's good having connections :biggrin: (free food :woo:)

I'm glad to see you're not letting your education get in the*way of your ignorance.*It is mind over matter. I don't mind, because you don't*matter.*
Original post by EduWiz
I'm glad to see you're not letting your education get in the*way of your ignorance.*It is mind over matter. I don't mind, because you don't*matter.*

The *s infer you have copied this off the internet, lame.
Reply 2739
Original post by Bude8
The *s infer you have copied this off the internet, lame.

After meeting you, I've decided I am in favor of abortion incases of incest.Any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental.Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you worse advice.You are as useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker.

Latest