Scroll to see replies

Reply 2720
Hmm only one offer holder on TSR, I wonder when the rest is gonna come

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2721
Original post by Willois
Hmm only one offer holder on TSR, I wonder when the rest is gonna come

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its really odd how only one person has heard back. Im sure a hundred people out of the 800 interviewed is watching this thread. Whats going on :s-smilie: why have more people not heard back??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2722
Maybe this year there's only 1 place for medicine :P
Reply 2723
maybe that person got an offer early because their a reaplicant... doesn't seem likely but it's the only thing I can think of?
Literally every medicine applicant I know has heard back from their various choices now, I just want to know where I stand :indiff:
Reply 2725
Come on come on come on .... Edgyyyy o.O
Original post by Coco212
maybe that person got an offer early because their a reaplicant... doesn't seem likely but it's the only thing I can think of?

or a troll? we had 2 earlier in this thread
Reply 2727
Original post by XingBairong
or a troll? we had 2 earlier in this thread

Yeah possibly... would not be impressed if it was though- has put me completely on edge :O
Aaaahhhh!!!! This suspense is killing me!
Original post by Matthew150
I was told that we would all know by the end of this week.

It may be manual, but they're going to give a finish date further away then they expect to ensure that people are disappointed and aren't calling them up saying "You said 3 days wait, and it's been 4!".

Not trying to disagree with you, but I suspect that they are proposing the worst case scenario.

It's the same scenario as with King's though, they actually literally told us (on portal, documents, ect) that it would be 2-3 weeks wait after interview to hear of any decisions made... waited for 2 months for an offer- obviously worth it, but you know what I mean, the anxiety absolutely kills. KCL uses a rolling offer system, so it is a bit different, but I think we should always remember that the people working in admissions are also human, so things don't always run to schedule. :biggrin:
Reply 2730
considering his/ her disappearance after the post + suspicious lack of other offers reported, I think this could be another troll ...
I understand people at admissions are human but I'm sure they've had enough time BY NOW to sort out and deal with offers.
I mean other universities do it on a rolling basis so I don't really see why they're dragging it out.
We have science coursework and revision to start and it's just distracting not to have an offer :frown:

Sorry for the rant guys, just frustrated.
Offer check your track

Posted from TSR Mobile
Track updated at 16:31

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2734
Offfeerrrrrr!!!!!!
Original post by MX123
Offfeerrrrrr!!!!!!

what time was track updated/
Original post by MX123
Offfeerrrrrr!!!!!!

Congrats!