Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thepizzamonster)
    WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO Unconditional Offer (well technically, just need to do DBS and health stuff) Reapplicant....

Interview was on 30th Jan if anyone was wondering (Group F)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So happy right now (been jumping up and down the house for the past five minutes), I just firmed it on UCAS so I guess London will be my home for the next five years!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope everyone on here gets an offer because having gone through this process twice now I understand how hard it is
    Well done!!!

ReputationRep:
    WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO Unconditional Offer (well technically, just need to do DBS and health stuff) Reapplicant....

So happy right now (been jumping up and down the house for the past five minutes), I just firmed it on UCAS so I guess London will be my home for the next five years!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope everyone on here gets an offer because having gone through this process twice now I understand how hard it is
    WHen did this offer come through? And did you get an email too?

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Do you think theyre doing it chronologically like those interviewed first will get offers first??

ReputationRep:
    WOWW well done!!
    I guess they've started thennnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georginaj94)
    Do you think theyre doing it chronologically like those interviewed first will get offers first??
    Nahh it's all random!

ReputationRep:

Congratulations! Are you an international applicant or a graduate by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    I didn't complete my vaccination for Hep B till half way through third year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by General Maximus)
    Congratulations! Are you an international applicant or a graduate by any chance?
    she's probably local. Internationals don't have groups and the interviews are in feb.

ReputationRep:
    Guys, Did you get the offer via email or track>

ReputationRep:
    thankful to have found this thread! anxious for a reply, im international!

ReputationRep:

Congrats! Good luck to the rest of us

ReputationRep:
    Last year the offers were spaced out. I think they gave most of them over a period of a week

ReputationRep:
    I have a feeling that quite a few offers will be given before weekend.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jollygood)
    I have a feeling that quite a few offers will be given before weekend.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm guessing Friday

ReputationRep:
    Hmm only one offer holder on TSR, I wonder when the rest is gonna come

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willois)
    Hmm only one offer holder on TSR, I wonder when the rest is gonna come

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Its really odd how only one person has heard back. Im sure a hundred people out of the 800 interviewed is watching this thread. Whats going on why have more people not heard back??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Maybe this year there's only 1 place for medicine :P

ReputationRep:
    maybe that person got an offer early because their a reaplicant... doesn't seem likely but it's the only thing I can think of?

ReputationRep:
    Literally every medicine applicant I know has heard back from their various choices now, I just want to know where I stand :indiff:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.