Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucas.)
    There's 120.

But to see him the first time you only need 8.
    To see him the second time you only need 30.
    To see him the final time you need 50, and then you need to get 70 to be able to get up the endless staircase.

I play this game too much. :rolleyes:
    Oh it must be the ds version that has 150..... Have fun then

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hi guys, quite new around here. anyone know what the best place to get a suit for around £80 is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suitable)
    hi guys, quite new around here. anyone know what the best place to get a suit for around £80 is?

River Island, Next, H & M + some independent stores sell nice suits too (my brother bought one of his suits from there for £99.99- Got the 1 p change )

ReputationRep:
    If you're talking about best games ever then why haven't any of you mentioned Portal 2 or SSX Tricky?
    SSX 3, Mass Effect 2 and Fallout NV can't be beaten.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.Nor)
    Oh it must be the ds version that has 150..... Have fun then

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Must be, I haven't played the DS version in ages though.
    I'm now at 39 stars...

(Original post by Red Fox)
    SSX 3, Mass Effect 2 and Fallout NV can't be beaten.
    SSX 3 was good, but Tricky was better by a long shot.
    Did you get the new SSX?

ReputationRep:
    Must be, I haven't played the DS version in ages though. :P
    I'm now at 39 stars...

SSX 3 was good, but Tricky was better by a long shot.
    Did you get the new SSX?
    Nope, I haven't played it

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I haven't played it
    Seriously? You should do, it's so good! Not as good as Tricky though.

ReputationRep:
    got Dancehall stuck in my head. Love it.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously? You should do, it's so good! Not as good as Tricky though.
    I've heard it's terrible but I'll borrow it off my mate and give it a try then

ReputationRep:
    I have my enrollment day tomorrow and then I will know exactly what subjects I am taking and when I'm starting College-I know I am starting proper on 9th September but I don't know my Induction Date even though it could be just one day after my enrollment date.I think I have benefited from a late enrollment date so that I could consider my 4th subject carefully and I will try and take Maths,Further Maths,Physics and Geography if I can unless I can some how manage to take Economics and in that case I wouldn't take Geography but you never know what terrible or great things that could happen and I am a bit scared because tomorrow is probably going to decide my fate for the next two years.The enrollment session could last as long as 2 hours and its at 11.15 am and I am going to get up at 10am so I plan on getting to sleep now if I can.How did everyone elses enrollment day go?

ReputationRep:
    I've heard it's terrible but I'll borrow it off my mate and give it a try then
    I don't think it's terrible, but then again, I am a bit of a fanboy when it comes to SSX..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalek1099)
    How did everyone elses enrollment day go?
    Mine is on Friday, so I'll let you know how it goes once it's happened.

Don't worry about it though, it'll all be fine.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in a bit of a pickle ...
    I've chosen my A-levels but we have 2 weeks from the 10th September to change our subject choices
    And at the moment I'm taking Maths (Edexcel) Economics (AQA) Sociology (AQA) and Politics (AQA).
    But I now want to take History (OCR) but I haven't the slightest idea why but I do love history and find it interesting but politics is a new subject to me.. Help..Please .......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KirenA)
    I'm in a bit of a pickle ...
    I've chosen my A-levels but we have 2 weeks from the 10th September to change our subject choices
    And at the moment I'm taking Maths (Edexcel) Economics (AQA) Sociology (AQA) and Politics (AQA).
    But I now want to take History (OCR) but I haven't the slightest idea why but I do love history and find it interesting but politics is a new subject to me.. Help..Please .......
    If you want to do History, I would recommend doing it over the 'soft' sociology. Then you will have a solid set of A-Levels.

ReputationRep:
    Woow! Nice post guys! Haha im about to start my A2 year and am pretty damn scared! Im doing A -level Law (OCR) , Health & Social Care (OCR) and Applies ICT (Edexcel) anyone doing any of these?

I just wanted to ask if anyone has any good tips or tricks to getting good grades haha because I am extremely scared!

Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    56 stars... 14 to go...

ReputationRep:
    56 stars... 14 to go...
    Are you planning on getting to the top of the castle Easter egg? I may have cheated my way to that also is ssx tricky a gba only game? I remember playing on that clearly, oh the memories

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glitch96)
    Are you planning on getting to the top of the castle Easter egg? I may have cheated my way to that also is ssx tricky a gba only game? I remember playing on that clearly, oh the memories

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nope, I already have a save file with 120 stars (completed it a few days ago :rolleyes:). I'm on 68 stars now.. So close haha.

Nope, SSX Tricky was on PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, GBA, PC.. It was on most things actually. :P It was such a good game, easily my second favourite next to Portal 2... I wish I never sold my Xbox 360 now.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I already have a save file with 120 stars (completed it a few days ago :rolleyes:). I'm on 68 stars now.. So close haha.

Nope, SSX Tricky was on PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, GBA, PC.. It was on most things actually. :P It was such a good game, easily my second favourite next to Portal 2... I wish I never sold my Xbox 360 now.
    Wasn't that much a fan of the ssx series, but portal was amayzing, played the first on pc too, I hope they will make a third... And Xbox haha ps3 FTW. Speaking of gba my first game was hamtaro:awesome: it wasn't that bad actually

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Done it. Completed Super Mario 64 in 3 hours, 36 minutes. Timestamped pic for proof, not that anyone cares, I'm just making myself feel extremely amazing.

Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1377740407.716590.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  153.3 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.