Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)
    5 points is easily possible to swing around. Perhaps more difficult in the Premier League, but certainly achievable in the football league.

I'd say anything 7 points and over is dangerous territory. Wigan, Blackpool & Hartlepool look done for.
    I don't know about Wigan? They have a team with enough quality in and a good manager at the helm. I don't know why they haven't been getting the results recently but I have a feeling they could pull something out of the bag in this late stage. I know they are 9 points from safety but a run of wins in the relegation zone usually means safety and I think Wigan are capable

Yeah Blackpool is done for but I think the other two will be Milwall and Rotherham

ReputationRep:
    Bugger.

Yep. Blackpool are turd.

ReputationRep:
    We are on fire! Can the top 7 stop winning please.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)
    5 points is easily possible to swing around. Perhaps more difficult in the Premier League, but certainly achievable in the football league.

I'd say anything 7 points and over is dangerous territory. Wigan, Blackpool & Hartlepool look done for.
    This.

In the FL you don't have to be good, you just have to NOT be as **** as everyone else.

ReputationRep:
    Need to start taking our chances more. That's what cost us at Leeds. More 3-0 less 1-0 please. Still, it was a victory that we sorely needed so that's something!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Poor set of results for MK - Bristol City, Swindon and Preston all winning tonight. :sigh:
    City now 5 points clear, the same gap between 6th and 17th in League One. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Felt bad for the Charlton fans who came down to Derby tonight.

It seemed like, after the second goal went in on 17 minutes, both teams just thought "yeah, this is a pretty decent result for both of us" and just stopped playing.

Derby took their foot completely off the pedal (don't think we had a shot at all in the second half) and Charlton's keeper was time-wasting from 30 minutes onwards, despite being down by two.

Really poor football match in general.

ReputationRep:
    Annoyed about that result, in all honesty, the form side in the championship, recently beating the table toppers & to be beaten convincingly by an average Brighton is disappointing. Drawing against teams like that is fine away from home but not losing. Onward with Watford on saturday. With Watford being a decent team flirting with promotion we might actually turn up, seemingly we don't against lower placed teams.

And now Cellino isn't returning to Leeds, but is instead looking to fight the football league independently. At least that means the club shouldn't get any sanctions imposed when he is inevitably found guilty of his dodgy dealings...

Edit: Wow, they really like putting Derby, Bournemouth & 'Boro on TV. http://www1.skysports.com/watch/foot...s/championship
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Tony Mowbray favourite for the Coventry City job.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Tony Mowbray favourite for the Coventry City job.
    An experienced head but not much recent experience of working with nothing. I'm surprised he's even interested.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Midlander)
    An experienced head but not much recent experience of working with nothing. I'm surprised he's even interested.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The other name being thrown around is James Beattie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    The other name being thrown around is James Beattie.
    I have seen that and would be very concerned by it if he were hired. What we need is an experienced head, not a guinea pig.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have seen that and would be very concerned by it if he were hired. What we need is an experienced head, not a guinea pig.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Terry Connor
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Anybody is better than The Hock.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hskjlclcn)
    Terry Connor
    The only Terry our players are familiar with is the chocolate variety.

Posted from TSR Mobile

https://twitter.com/russellcrowe/sta...37739663224832

Lol

ReputationRep:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31627045

#CroweIn
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I can see him running on to the pitch at half time Delia style and going ''ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED''

I suppose he's better than Cellino but other than that... really?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.