Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15 Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Don't do anything until the international fixtures have been played. Honestly.

I think i'll join you in getting rid of Moreno though. **** knows who i'll replace him with.
    yeah of course - in a week or so things could change; players could get injured for instance.

same; liverpool are terrible for clean sheets so most of the time that's 4 points you won't get
    if he scores, that's 6 points but we're talking 2-5 for the entire season.
    assists are only 3 points so a lot of the time he'll need an assist per game jusat to be on par

i've been leaning towards a soton defender since they're surprisingly solid; tbh anybody is better than a liverpool defender :L

i think i'll go for sturridge and change moreno simply because sturridge is just so good at scoring and aguero is so damn expensive

ReputationRep:
    How did De Gea not get any bonus points?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    Azpi. Chelsea will get a few clean sheets from hereon. (if you have enough). Not sure when Luis will start.

Will go for Haz but not yet -- maybe in a few months when he starts to gain form (like last season) and cesc burns out.
    Good shout there, I forgot he was 6.0. Assumed he was 6.5 like the other Chelsea defenders.

I'm not doing anything until the internationals have been played just to be safe. You just know someone major will get injured

(Original post by Lúcio)
    yeah of course - in a week or so things could change; players could get injured for instance.

same; liverpool are terrible for clean sheets so most of the time that's 4 points you won't get
    if he scores, that's 6 points but we're talking 2-5 for the entire season.
    assists are only 3 points so a lot of the time he'll need an assist per game jusat to be on par

i've been leaning towards a soton defender since they're surprisingly solid; tbh anybody is better than a liverpool defender :L

i think i'll go for sturridge and change moreno simply because sturridge is just so good at scoring and aguero is so damn expensive
    Moreno to a Saints defender is a good move.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Don't do anything until the international fixtures have been played. Honestly.

I think i'll join you in getting rid of Moreno though. **** knows who i'll replace him with.

I have enough ITB to do Cesc > Eden. Not sure if I want to go through with it or not, I keep changing my mind :pierre:
    Not sure I'd do that transfer if i actually had cesc. Been contemplating cesc to haz for a while, naturally. Said to myself if haz blanked today I'd go for it, gonna stick for now then. Cesc on corners/freekicks is a bonus though

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool next 7 fixtures minus Chelsea though....

ReputationRep:
    Ranked 300k using no Manchester United rival players - City/Lfc. What's everyone else ranking. Alot of catching up to do with some of you on here. What's everyone overall ranking?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Depending on international break injuries etc looking at following transfers for next game week:

Ulloa > Aguero
    Ivanovic > Azpilicueta

Means a front 7 of

Fab-Sig-AdM-Sterling
    Welbeck-Costa-Aguero

:coma:

(Original post by qr95)
    Ranked 300k using no Manchester United rival players - City/Lfc. What's everyone else ranking. Alot of catching up to do with some of you on here. What's everyone overall ranking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm 12th in TSR league. 16,628 overall.

Sr90 is top dog in TSR and is 494 in the world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qr95)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just outside the top 12k. Dropped from around 6k this week even though I got 59(-4) lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirMasterKey)
    Depending on international break injuries etc looking at following transfers for next game week:

Ulloa > Aguero
    Ivanovic > Azpilicueta

Means a front 7 of

Fab-Sig-AdM-Sterling
    Welbeck-Costa-Aguero

:coma:

That has been my front 7 since wildcarding after the last international break lol.

My team value has shot up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirMasterKey)

Sr90 is top dog in TSR and is 494 in the world.
    mod powers

lol i suck at this, i'm 50th on TSR and 261k in world...:rolleyes:

would've thought 60 pts was a solid score considering 51 was the average
    don't even move places on TSR league.:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    mod powers

lol i suck at this, i'm 50th on TSR and 261k in world...:rolleyes:

would've thought 60 pts was a solid score considering 51 was the average
    don't even move places on TSR league.:cool:
    I was behind you before this gameweek, am now 13 places clear :cool: umad?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ..DT..)
    Liverpool next 7 fixtures minus Chelsea though....
    We said the same before they played Villa, West Ham, Everton & WBA, three of them at Anfield.

They badly need Sturridge back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    We said the same before they played Villa, West Ham, Everton & WBA, three of them at Anfield.

They badly need Sturridge back.
    i was still extremely naive taking a punt on a liverpool defender though.
    we are more or less the worst side in the league for keeping clean sheets.
    any liverpool player should be an attacking one.

sturridge will have a nice return, think i'm gonna get him in for welbeck after internationals
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    i was still extremely naive taking a punt on a liverpool defender though.
    we are more or less the worst side in the league for keeping clean sheets.
    any liverpool player should be an attacking one.

sturridge will have a nice return, think i'm gonna get him in for welbeck after internationals
    Not really, absolutely everyone did. Just like everyone had Evans, De Gea or Jones when the season started.

I'm going to look at some differentials for the defence over the next week or so, because a lot of people have the same front 7 as I do now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Not really, absolutely everyone did. Just like everyone had Evans, De Gea or Jones when the season started.

I'm going to look at some differentials for the defence over the next week or so, because a lot of people have the same front 7 as I do now.
    lmao, i had 0 united players until di maria was signed:cool:

yeah, i'm going 3-4-3 now instead, switch it up from the 3-5-2 that was floating around for a while.
    going for sturridge over welbeck/aguero which could backfire...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

If you're leading you'd want to have the same team as everyone! It's called tactical blocking
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    If you're leading you'd want to have the same team as everyone! It's called tactical blocking
    I don't think there's really a template defence though. Closest would probably be this:

Taylor, Moore/Wisdom/Duff, Southampton defender, Chambers/PVA, Chelsea defender

ReputationRep:
    Started pretty poor in both H2H and the TSR but creeping up the table, haven't been below 50 points the past 3 weeks. 3 points behind the leader.

100 points behind the leader in TSR league so hoping I can creep into the top 10 some point.

ReputationRep:
    Any advice who i can replace Ozil with? Thought i'd get him in last week for Ramsey as Arsenal's fixtures are quite good for awhile now but as with every Arsenal midfielder it was just a matter of time before he got injured. I don't have enough money to buy either Cesc or Hazard so it would have to be someone lesser than 9m

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedDevil014)
    Any advice who i can replace Ozil with? Thought i'd get him in last week for Ramsey as Arsenal's fixtures are quite good for awhile now but as with every Arsenal midfielder it was just a matter of time before he got injured. I don't have enough money to buy either Cesc or Hazard so it would have to be someone lesser than 9m
    Silva or sterling? If you want to free up funds Siggy/Chadli'Chamberlain.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 8, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.