Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiet _One86)
    Still sorta still on it, not on whatsapp or facebook anymore really. I am on here and Skype and thats it.
    I am addicted to whatsapp, but at least you said you wanted to change and have .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    I give up planning. It always goes to ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have them momemts but presevere .

My spelling has gone down the loo lately xD.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhang-liao)
    Stressed, nervous and worried about A-Level exams.
    But generally speaking, upset about life because I feel like I'm being ignored and I'm not wanted.

I could go on and on but I'm not bothered though

:youbetcha:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yeah dude)
    Day 2015, I'm real tired but it's the weekend so it's ok, I shouldn't have gone with tequila yesterday as I am now hungover

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Tequila is lethal, I can only have it in desperado had two shots previous and I was knocked out lmao. I hope you head has recovered .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    Kinda quarter-life crisis-y
    Whats up Mr?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou 22)
    Tequila is lethal, I can only have it in desperado had two shots previous and I was knocked out lmao. I hope you head has recovered .
    I'm talking about the girl tequila, she's lethal too, had to listen about 4 by 4's for 3 hours straight, wtf

I am addicted to whatsapp, but at least you said you wanted to change and have .
    Yeah its helped. You should try it just to gain some space and clarity.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    WHY???
    Don't remember. Am fine now .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yeah dude)
    I'm talking about the girl tequila, she's lethal too, had to listen about 4 by 4's for 3 hours straight, wtf
    XD

ReputationRep:
    Yeah its helped. You should try it just to gain some space and clarity.
    I have and it is lovely .

I have and it is lovely .
    Is that why I haven't seen you on Skype yet..hope to chat and catch up with you soon x

ReputationRep:
    Is that why I haven't seen you on Skype yet..hope to chat and catch up with you soon x
    Partly, I will be back soon within a few weeks possibly .

ReputationRep:
    I am banned from saying the three letter L word that ends with L but that definitely comes to mind.
    Lol why are you banned?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Absolutely shattered. Spent around 6 hours travelling today, including around 5 miles walking. I was travelling to a training session and was dragging my kit behind me the whole way. I am going to ache like hell tomorrow.

On the plus side, I picked up my sword that I paid for a few weeks ago. It's so shiny But also very heavy compared to other swords so it'll be a challenge to get any good with it.

ReputationRep:
    Whats up Mr?
    Okay I can't even explain. I'm only 19 so this'll be odd, but I think I'm on the path to a ''quarter life crisis''.

Like, I keep having these realisations of how much freedom and choice I actually have an adult which is extremely liberating but also terrifying.. there's so much choice that how do you decide what you want to do?? I'm worried that once I choose one direction to head towards I can't choose another and vice versa.

I'm also so lazy and just procrastinate everything; I want to start exercising, I want to start budgeting, I want to ditch bad habits, build friendships etc. but my motivation runs low and I can't climb the wall of laziness. No matter how much I scare myself by thinking about how my life will be in 20 years if I don't change, I can't force the change.

I am not ready to be 20 in 10 months and a bit... I'm so confused and I don't know what's going on. I feel like life is rushing by and I'm dying just watching it idlely .

I don't feel like an adult and life is truly terrifying.

ReputationRep:
    Stressed out about AS Levels..

ReputationRep:
    I'm feeling really constipated right now. I have a 15 min break between my study session but I do not know whether that would be enough to defecate. Actually, I'm using the time for TSR.

Hold on, I can be on the toilet and use my phone to be on tsr at the same time.

Sorted .

ReputationRep:
    Tired *yawn*

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It really is I have had a good few short convos with some rather nice people . I will say keep it up I am going to do the same.
    Yeah it is, I talked to this guy at a bar earlier as he was on his own & ended up having interesting conversations on lots of topics haha, we exchanged numbers & he said he'd like to meet me with some of his friends at a club in a few days time. I'm up for it as I need to meet new people & hopefully find ones that actually value me although it's my first time so I'll probably be a bit nervous aha
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Feel ok but wanna revise and stop procrastinating

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.