Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    That was unexpected :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :lol:
    Oooh nice pic! That's probably the best picture of Will that I have seen :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show

^Can you imagine Del Boy on The Apprentice? XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    :lol:
    Oooh nice pic! That's probably the best picture of Will that I have seen :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show

^Can you imagine Del Boy on The Apprentice? XD
    That would be amazing :lol:

They should do a spoof thing with him on there, I'm surprised they haven't actually

ReputationRep:
    That would be amazing :lol:

They should do a spoof thing with him on there, I'm surprised they haven't actually
    It would be, and it could feature Rodney and Uncle Albert randomly turning up in the Trotter's Independent Traders van when they'll selling stuff to the public :rofl:

Haha yes, they really should do! Do you watch The Apprentice then? Or is it just something you'd watch with Del in it? :lol:

Or maybe he could go on Dragon's Den:

ReputationRep:
    It would be, and it could feature Rodney and Uncle Albert randomly turning up in the Trotter's Independent Traders van when they'll selling stuff to the public :rofl:

Haha yes, they really should do! Do you watch The Apprentice then? Or is it just something you'd watch with Del in it? :lol:

Or maybe he could go on Dragon's Den:
    That would be fantastic :rofl:

I won't go out of my way to consciously watch it, but I'll catch it if I see it on I do find it interesting - funny to see how some of the people are so cocky :lol: Do you watch it?

Haha that's amazing :lol:

They do not look amused. They should be, Del's going to tell them about his idea for *totally genuine* gold watches. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I'm about to listen to the Velvet Underground song with Jimmy Brown in the lyrics for the first time

ReputationRep:
    That would be fantastic :rofl:

I won't go out of my way to consciously watch it, but I'll catch it if I see it on I do find it interesting - funny to see how some of the people are so cocky :lol: Do you watch it?

Haha that's amazing :lol:

They do not look amused. They should be, Del's going to tell them about his idea for *totally genuine* gold watches. :rofl:
    Haha it would be, and then you'll see the puffs of smoke as they try to drive back to Peckham :rofl:

Ohh I see. I find it interesting too, and yes, I do watch it. This is probably the first TV show we both (kind of) watch Did you watch the episode on Thursday?
    And before I forget, the candidates are very funny XD

:lol: Indeed...it always goes well for him :mmm:
    Remember this moment?

I'm about to listen to the Velvet Underground song with Jimmy Brown in the lyrics for the first time
    Oh my gosh! :excited: Thank for letting me know! It's an honour Do tell Matrix what the song is like! (And if SassKing was singing along :flute: )

ReputationRep:
    Haha it would be, and then you'll see the puffs of smoke as they try to drive back to Peckham :rofl:

Ohh I see. I find it interesting too, and yes, I do watch it. This is probably the first TV show we both (kind of) watch Did you watch the episode on Thursday?

Remember this moment?

Oh my gosh! :excited: Thank for letting me know! It's an honour Do tell Matrix what the song is like! (And if SassKing was singing along :flute: )
    It was a great song, the whole album was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_Qo2-vQXQ4

Love this one too.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiBvnbntiW8

ReputationRep:

Remember this moment?

Genuinely surprised it was never done for Comic Relief or something

Ah okay Haha I don't watch loads of TV these days really... No I didn't, I think my dad did though.
    They always are XD

Yes, although I don't think I've watched the full episode... I remember the 'Peckham Springs' one

ReputationRep:
    It was a great song, the whole album was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_Qo2-vQXQ4

Love this one too.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiBvnbntiW8
    Cool :yy: Thanks for letting me know - I'll have to listen to this tomorrow (hopefully I'll remember )
    Jimmy Brown, the weeping angel, obviously had something to do with how great it was
    Genuinely surprised it was never done for Comic Relief or something

Ah okay Haha I don't watch loads of TV these days really... No I didn't, I think my dad did though.
    They always are XD

Yes, although I don't think I've watched the full episode... I remember the 'Peckham Springs' one
    Haha yeah But did you see that conference one with James Cordon and Trigger was there? :rofl:

Fair enough - the only things I watch are Bake Off and The Apprentice, nothing else Oooh, ask you dad about it then
    There are some really cocky people this series, probably the most I've seen there before

Ohh fair enough. Haha that was a good one :rofl:

Matrix123
    Ohh that's not great to hear! At least we definitely know we can't take their word for these things. I'm logging off my laptop and sleeping soon so goodnight have a lovely sleep if I don't speak later. As I'll be on the app, your thread may be better.Urmmm...things are getting worse at home now I'm going to try to ignore it :erm:Yes, indeed! Yup!:hugs:It's OK True, and aww! Aww thanks Aww it's alright - they're reported now.OK
    No it isn't.
    That's true, I'm less angry about it now.
    Aw ok then! I'm here now and free if you are?
    I thought I'd reply here so you could see this

Aw no I'm sorry Matrix! That's not what we wanted to hear. Remember, have hope that things will get better, and stay positive!
    That's the best thing to do :hugs:
    I really hope it I prices asap for you! :hugs:

Mmhmm!

:hugs:
    You're so cute!
    Aww!
    Aw it's ok! You're a lovely friend! Better than anyone could ever wish for!

Indeed they are!

I'm back!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Matrix123

No it isn't.
    That's true, I'm less angry about it now.
    Aw ok then! I'm here now and free if you are?
    I thought I'd reply here so you could see this

Aw no I'm sorry Matrix! That's not what we wanted to hear. Remember, have hope that things will get better, and stay positive!
    That's the best thing to do :hugs:
    I really hope it I prices asap for you! :hugs:

Mmhmm!

You're so cute!
    Aww!
    Aw it's ok! You're a lovely friend! Better than anyone could ever wish for!

Indeed they are!

I'm back!
    Awww good good, it's best to calm down when things like this happen.
    I need to sleep now :/ I'll probably feel better in the morning - my dad will be at work so there's very small chance of anything too bad happening tomorrow
    Thanks

Thanks, I'll try to stay positive. It's a bit hard sometimes though.
    Me too!:hugs:

Aww!
    That means a lot! :yep:

Glad to hear it but I think I'll be going to bed now! Goodnight:hugs:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Awww good good, it's best to calm down when things like this happen.
    I need to sleep now :/ I'll probably feel better in the morning - my dad will be at work so there's very small chance of anything too bad happening tomorrow
    Thanks

Thanks, I'll try to stay positive. It's a bit hard sometimes though.
    Me too!:hugs:

Aww!
    That means a lot! :yep:

Glad to hear it but I think I'll be going to bed now! Goodnight:hugs:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Indeed it is. Best to just let it go, your advice is always the best!
    Aw ok, I understand. We all hope so Matrix, it hurts to see you this way
    Aw well hopefully everything will be ok! I think I can make out what the problem is but I won't say it. Just praying that everything is good tomorrow and afterwards too!
    No worries

No worries! Glad to hear it! I understand, I know you'll always try your best and I'm always here to support you! I'll help you through this, no matter what! :jumphug:

Matrix is the prettiest flower in human history! :yep:
    Aw and you know it's true! One could only dream of a friend like you previously! But now it's a reality! One is so so happy to have the opportunity to be friends with someone as amazing as you!

Aww ok then!
    I do hope you're feeling better in the Morning
    Goodnight Matrix! Have the sweetest dreams ever! I hope you sleep well and get well rested
    You're so lovely and really do deserve the best in life!
    Goodnight! :love:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry this is the song with the Back of Love bassline. Hopefully you can hear it here
    And good morning
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tG5s3I1pdCQ

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Indeed it is. Best to just let it go, your advice is always the best!
    Aw ok, I understand. We all hope so Matrix, it hurts to see you this way
    Aw well hopefully everything will be ok! I think I can make out what the problem is but I won't say it. Just praying that everything is good tomorrow and afterwards too!
    No worries

No worries! Glad to hear it! I understand, I know you'll always try your best and I'm always here to support you! I'll help you through this, no matter what! :jumphug:

Matrix is the prettiest flower in human history! :yep:
    Aw and you know it's true! One could only dream of a friend like you previously! But now it's a reality! One is so so happy to have the opportunity to be friends with someone as amazing as you!

Aww ok then!
    I do hope you're feeling better in the Morning
    Goodnight Matrix! Have the sweetest dreams ever! I hope you sleep well and get well rested
    You're so lovely and really do deserve the best in life!
    Goodnight! :love:
    Ohh wow, long post... :coffee:

Aww I don't know if it's the best but I just say my opinions. Aww you don't need to feel hurt! It'll be OK - it's just family stuff happens when least expected really. Today will be dedicated to maths (hopefully )
    You can? Well yes:yep:

Merci, danke, gracias, thank you

I'm afraid I sent The Jumphug in PMs so...:hugs:

Double hug, woah:eek:
    :hugs::hugs:
    Ohh it was a triple hug :shock:
    Aww :cute:
    Aww, yes there are some amazing people online who I never thought I'd have the honour of knowing:yep:

Haha aw thanks!

Edit: Just read the PMs, will reply after my shower and after getting a bit of my homework done.
    Sorry this is the song with the Back of Love bassline. Hopefully you can hear it here
    And good morning
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tG5s3I1pdCQ
    Ahhh

ReputationRep:

Aww I don't know if it's the best but I just say my opinions. Aww you don't need to feel hurt! It'll be OK - it's just family stuff happens when least expected really. Today will be dedicated to maths (hopefully )

Aww, yes there are some amazing people online who I never thought I'd have the honour of knowing:yep:

Haha aw thanks!

Edit: Just read the PMs, will reply after my shower and after getting a bit of my homework done.

Ahhh
    Such a detailed post.

ReputationRep:
    Such a detailed post.
    Ohhh no :no: it deleted the rest of my message! :bawling:
    Whyyyy

OK, now I have to try and remember what I said. :unimpressed: (OK maybe it was funny that it only sent the first word :lol:)
    It was something like:
    Ahhh <---- notice how its not the aame as your "Ahh" :mmm:

Thanks for that, I'll listen to it and the other two songs at about midday, if I get the chance.

And good morning
    ^You don't get any singing this time :rofl:
    (I can't remember fully what I put here. All I remember is what I said made me laugh :rofl:)

There was a short sentence here but I don't remember what it was either

Then I said:
    ^what I said to Freezer reminds me, I hugged maths twice this morning - once for me and once for you, because I doubt you would do it :giggle:

So, that's pretty much the reply I had previously
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Bah baaaah

What this even about?

ReputationRep:
    This thread is still going?

Haha aw thanks!

Ahhh
    Sowwy

Well it usually is in my opinion
    Well my best friend is feeling down so naturally im going to be concerned and saddened.
    Aw well as i said before, hopefully itll all be sorted soon
    PURE MATHS? :awesome:
    Well possibly, indeed!

So much thankyou! Youre very welcome! :yep:

Not to worry :hugs:

Hehe triple hug it was :yep:
    :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:blush:
    Aww this is a great place filled with great people! :yep:

Aw its ok!

Ok then, reply whenever

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 1, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.