Christopher Eccleston
    8.20%
    David Tennant
    59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WharfedaleTiger)
    I thought it was that bit about him training up other soildier-he constantly runs to let others die in his stead (Bit like Ecclestones 'I'm a coward in the first new serise.)
    Ahh yup that was it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss.Naughty)
    Ooh you lucky thing - is that to see him in Hamlet?

:p:

;yes; I love both Tennant and Hamlet so I figure the two of them together will be :coma:

Question: Anyone know the significance of Davros calling the Doctor 'Destroyer of the Worlds'? I'm sure I've heard that ebfore but for the life of me I can't work out where..

(Original post by Emerald)
    :five: Even though technically he was the second Doctor but meh. Hopefully going to see the Tennant in Oct and will molest him until I get a kiss :p:
    Oooh, I really want to see him in Hamlet as well. You're so lucky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaW)

Yeah i want to see it too. And i mean Tennant = hottness. So it would be blimmin' great. Think it's sod out of tickets (can't imagine why! :p:) acoording to website? Think you have to ring up boxoffice to see if there are any drop out tickets.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misswilliams)
    Where? When? Can I come? :flutter:
    He's playing Hamlet in the West End from like Oct I think. Tickets aren't on sale just yet.

I haven't got a ticket yet but when they start selling them I plan on getting the best possible one I can whether or not that means I have to remortgage my parent's house :p:

ReputationRep:
    I Really Liked Donna

ReputationRep:
    He's playing Hamlet in the West End from like Oct I think. Tickets aren't on sale just yet.
    Hamlet AND David? As one? :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misswilliams)
    Hamlet AND David? As one? :love:

Yup, he's playing the lead!

More info on his official website www.david-tennant.com/ :p:

(Original post by Flugtag)
    I Really Liked Donna
    Me too. I don't know why so many people hated her. She was better than Rose in any case.

ReputationRep:
    Me too. I don't know why so many people hated her. She was better than Rose in any case.
    I liked Donna. But i prefered Rose.

ReputationRep:
    I liked Donna. But i prefered Rose.
    How can you prefer Rose? She was just so chavvy!

I didn't think Catherine Tate would make a good assistant at the start but she amazed me from the start and by the end I loved her. It goes donna> martha> rose imo.

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else notice the cameo about Gwen Cooper??? The actress who plays Gwen Cooper (Eve Myles) played the character "Gwyneth" in Doctor Who episode The Unquiet Dead, thats what the Doctor was talking about on the Tardis

ReputationRep:
    How can you prefer Rose? She was just so chavvy!

I didn't think Catherine Tate would make a good assistant at the start but she amazed me from the start and by the end I loved her. It goes donna> martha> rose imo.
    I just liked her character! When i first starting watching the new series' with Billie Piper in, i was determined not to like her or her character. But i did!

____

Just given this some thought. Probably way too much thought.

But weren't Mickey and Rose supposed to be dating? Rose doesn't even mention him. And he goes to live in the real world, and she goes off in the parallel world. Just seems a bit weird.

Also why could Mickey live in real world but not Rose, was it because she helped the doctor actually save the world?
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    For anyone who's interested, BBC3 are replaying the series from Monday 14th

ReputationRep:
    I love Donna too So sad to see her go ((!
    Dont like the doctor for that, but it had to be done i guess :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eden01)
    I love Donna too So sad to see her go ((!
    Dont like the doctor for that, but it had to be done i guess :/

Yeah it was sad. He said he had to do it cos it was killing her or something didn't he?
    But she will never know what she had done. Sad in that aspect. And sad because he will probablt never see her again.

And i doubt he will ever see Rose again. Yes, i know the other doctor will. But it's not the same is it!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i want to see it too. And i mean Tennant = hottness. So it would be blimmin' great. Think it's sod out of tickets (can't imagine why! :p:) acoording to website? Think you have to ring up boxoffice to see if there are any drop out tickets.

;no; Tickets aren't on sale yet for the West End production. They become available to the public from the 12th Sept and if you're a member of the RSC then you get it like 2 weeks before that or something. I just became a member :proud:

Yes, I do love Tennant and Hamet so much that I became a member of the RSC just so I could get the tickets earlier

ReputationRep:
    ;no; Tickets aren't on sale yet for the West End production. They become available to the public from the 12th Sept and if you're a member of the RSC then you get it like 2 weeks before that or something. I just became a member :proud:

Yes, I do love Tennant and Hamet so much that I became a member of the RSC just so I could get the tickets earlier
    Ooh thanks for that info! i'm going to rep you for that! I thought i had missed it. Right...going to make membership.

I really want to see it!

ReputationRep:
    Ooh thanks for that info! i'm going to rep you for that! I thought i had missed it. Right...going to make membership.

I really want to see it!

No problem

I went for the cheaper option of £15 as I figure two weeks before the public should be ok. *fingers crossed*

ReputationRep:
    Question: Anyone know the significance of Davros calling the Doctor 'Destroyer of the Worlds'? I'm sure I've heard that ebfore but for the life of me I can't work out where..
    i'm pretty sure but not certain that the Emporer Dalek called him that, as well as 'the Great Exterminater' all the way back in 'the Parting of the Ways' at the end of series one

i did like the last episode but there were parts of it that annoyed me, as there had been in both finale's before that, so glad Steven Moffat is taking over from Russel T Davies, looking forward the to the christmas special though

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.