Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
Tufts
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Sabertooth)
Why's he ignoring you, bfs aren't supposed to do that? Maybe you guys need to have a sit down and conversation with each other over the matter because if he's treating you like that he doesn't sound like a very good bf at all.

I'm sorry I couldn't stop you going to the store. :hugs: if you need to talk when you get back I'll still be around.
he doesnt give a crap. i am dispensible. I am no one to him

(Original post by jonathan122)
Tufts, please don't do this to yourself. Could you spend the night at a friend's if you don't want to be around your boyfriend at the moment?

Drinking will make things worse.

:hugs:
I have no friends close by
Tufts
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
well i bought the vodka. i did it.

I was going to take a pic so you guys wouldnt think I was an attention whore making up lies just for attention like an emo but when I went to take a pic of the bottle the camera needs recharging so you'll just have to believe me in the meantime

I'm actually ****ing going to do this. and its the right thing to do. because when he ignores me tonight i'll hopefully be so blind drunk (or better) that i wont give a **** and being worthless cant hurt me anymore.

being worthless hurts me because it makes me deeply upset. i wish i didnt care that im worthless
Tufts
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i wish i had someone to talk to TSR just isnt fast enough
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Tufts)
well i bought the vodka. i did it.

I was going to take a pic so you guys wouldnt think I was an attention whore making up lies just for attention like an emo but when I went to take a pic of the bottle the camera needs recharging so you'll just have to believe me in the meantime

I'm actually ****ing going to do this. and its the right thing to do. because when he ignores me tonight i'll hopefully be so blind drunk (or better) that i wont give a **** and being worthless cant hurt me anymore.

being worthless hurts me because it makes me deeply upset. i wish i didnt care that im worthless
You don't have to do this, why not talk to him instead, tell him what you've told us and if he does care about you, as a bf should, he'll show it. You're not worthless at all, and it's really unfair he makes you feel like that. :hugs:
Tufts
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Why's he ignoring you, bfs aren't supposed to do that?
we live together. im just a speck on the wall.
Tufts
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You don't have to do this, why not talk to him instead, tell him what you've told us and if he does care about you, as a bf should, he'll show it. You're not worthless at all, and it's really unfair he makes you feel like that. :hugs:
ive told him how i feel for 4 years. he doesnt care.
Sabertooth
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Tufts)
ive told him how i feel for 4 years. he doesnt care.
I don't mean to pry or anything but why are you still with him? You're an attractive girl you could probably easily find a man who doesn't treat you like this because it sounds completely unacceptable.
Tufts
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't mean to pry or anything but why are you still with him? You're an attractive girl you could probably easily find a man who doesn't treat you like this because it sounds completely unacceptable.
tbh I dont know for sure what men are out there? whether they are all pricks or not. or whether I'm just innately worthless.

I trully am a waste of space.

thank you for talking to me. i appreciate it. I really do. please carry on.
Sabertooth
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Tufts)
tbh I dont know for sure what men are out there? whether they are all pricks or not. or whether I'm just innately worthless.

I trully am a waste of space.

thank you for talking to me. i appreciate it. I really do. please carry on.
You're not worthless, I'm sure you're a lovely person, and what he's doing to you doesn't sound at all fair. Trust me, not all men are like that some are pricks of course but a lot are really great and won't treat you like a piece of **** because you do not deserve it. You're not a waste of space, you're not worthless, you're an attractive, obviously intelligent young woman.
Sabertooth
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I have to go for dinner now but I'll be back soon. I'm sorry. :hugs:
jonathan122
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Tufts)
i wish i had someone to talk to TSR just isnt fast enough
Tufts, I've PMed you my msn address if you want to talk. :hugs:
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You're punishing yourself for his faults if you carry on like this. Can you ask him to move out for a while whilst you get things together?
Tufts
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
thanks everyone.

i dont know whats going to happen when he gets home. I think he's going to dump me. he does it frequently. like a threat. a way to damage me. to silence me.
Tufts
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i am going to be ill. im downing straight vodka.

feels like acid going down my chest.
Sabertooth
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Eat some bread tufts, or something like that, you'll make yourself ill otherwise. :hugs:
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: for tufts
Tufts
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Eat some bread tufts, or something like that, you'll make yourself ill otherwise. :hugs:
I'm glad you're back :hugs:

I've been so lonley.

Luckily jonathan is on msn and he's lovely.
Tufts
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
is anyone there?
Sabertooth
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Tufts)
is anyone there?
I'm here if you need to talk. :hugs:
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm here too :hugs:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (399)
37.64%
No - but I will (82)
7.74%
No - I don't want to (75)
7.08%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (504)
47.55%

Watched Threads