TSR Fantasy Football League 2008/9 Watch

This discussion is closed.
Ronaldo VII
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Belhadj's clean sheet gone. He's doing no better than Clichy atm.
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Tell me about it! =|
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Heh.. think i might lose my H2H against the bottom guy.. just cos i made too many transfers and he has Howard as captain <_<
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Mine is in the bag already due to him having an unchanged team for weeks.
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well most of his team is out inactive, just Howard captained gets him 14, and then Crouch goal, a few players with assists etc.
He's only going to get 30 points I think, I'll probably get like 35 but -16 means im screeewed
GYinWL
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Belhadj out - Cahill in.

Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
(Original post by geoff_yin)
Belhadj out - Cahill in.

Bolton play Chelsea next. Good luck with that.
GYinWL
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ronaldo VII)
Bolton play Chelsea next. Good luck with that.
I know, but Belhadj has done nothing recently and Portsmouth just can't keep clean sheets.

The only other choice was L Young who doesn't score/assist too much.
TI-84
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by TI-84)
I've taken the risk, swapped out Berbatov for Peter Crouch, and captained the lad.
I had forgotten to mention that I removed Ronaldo as captain to make P.Crouch captain.
I am god incarnate himself
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Anelka isn't doing much again
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Woop Woop
lfc4life
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I know, but Belhadj has done nothing recently and Portsmouth just can't keep clean sheets.

The only other choice was L Young who doesn't score/assist too much.
Should've went L. Young, going with Cahill is chasing lost points-next fixtures are very hard, not just chelsea.

Kept Defoe this week, brought in Cisse for Zaki :cool: Not happy with Bentley but otherwise I like my squad now, Cisse can stay until about gameweek 19
GYinWL
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by lfc4life)
Should've went L. Young, going with Cahill is chasing lost points-next fixtures are very hard, not just chelsea.

Kept Defoe this week, brought in Cisse for Zaki :cool: Not happy with Bentley but otherwise I like my squad now, Cisse can stay until about gameweek 19
I know Bolton are playing Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal in the not too distant future, but Cahill missed three games at the beginning of the season and is right up there in the defenders ranking. Even though Bolton have little chace of keeping clean sheets, Cahill seems to rack up the points anyway. Plus Villa's clean sheet run can't last forever and L Young has scored one lucky bobbled goal iirc.

I'm mostly happy with my team, apart from my third stiker Bent. Fuller and Anelka seem solid enough. But I might find a way to bring in Defoe for Bent by taking out Carragher for Arbeloa.
GYinWL
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Also, I'm 8 points behind my H2H at the moment, pre-bonus. He's played all of his players already, but I have Reina and Carragher to play. So basically, if Liverpool keep a clean sheet tomorrow, I'll win my H2H. There's a decent chance of that happening, right?! :afraid:
lfc4life
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I know Bolton are playing Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal in the not too distant future, but Cahill missed three games at the beginning of the season and is right up there in the defenders ranking. Even though Bolton have little chace of keeping clean sheets, Cahill seems to rack up the points anyway. Plus Villa's clean sheet run can't last forever and L Young has scored one lucky bobbled goal iirc.

I'm mostly happy with my team, apart from my third stiker Bent. Fuller and Anelka seem solid enough. But I might find a way to bring in Defoe for Bent by taking out Carragher for Arbeloa.
Meh, your choice-but chelsea, villa, pompey, liverpool, wigan, arsenal, united looks impossible.

Also, I'm 8 points behind my H2H at the moment, pre-bonus. He's played all of his players already, but I have Reina and Carragher to play. So basically, if Liverpool keep a clean sheet tomorrow, I'll win my H2H. There's a decent chance of that happening, right?! :afraid:
Hope so, I have Reina and Arbeloa...H2H guy wins though if Agger gets a clean sheet...
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
I'm not picking up many points recently. Decent set of fixtures next week so hopefully will pick it up.
GYinWL
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
So is Ronaldo suspended against Sunderland or not??? Or is his suspension taking place against Spurs?
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
So is Ronaldo suspended against Sunderland or not??? Or is his suspension taking place against Spurs?
Pretty certain it is midweek against Blackburn in the CC quarter.
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Thank you Chowmein!
Stu Laverty
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
To win my H2H, I need Liverpool to concede, since I'm winning just now, but he has three 'Pool defenders, while I only have two. But I need Liverpool not to concede to help my own league ...
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (145)
38.36%
No - but I will (21)
5.56%
No - I don't want to (28)
7.41%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (184)
48.68%

Watched Threads