I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society VI Watch

This discussion is closed.
Coy Girl
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Stray_talk)
Beeecause well I just don't feel like having an account right now. All the people who are that bothered about me have other ways of communicating

Plus I spent far too much time on there and it's strangely liberating not feeling like I have to check it!
I have deleted mine because of random spam I was getting off people. I was planning to do another but I haven't got round to it yet. I might not bother actually, you make good points for not bothering!
Interrobang
  • TSR Support Team
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't been in London and back about 3hrs later than normal lol

Yeah, I was pleased to be asked for interview - at least I got to sit in a cockpit lol

Brum is still pretty far for me, seeing as I'm right on the coast! Won't be so bad when I'm doing my PGCE tho I suppose
Stray_talk
Badges: 2
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Coy Girl)
I have deleted mine because of random spam I was getting off people. I was planning to do another but I haven't got round to it yet. I might not bother actually, you make good points for not bothering!
The way I feel now I won't be reactivating any time soon :eek: haha it's weird how much it can control your life in a sense. Unless I'm just a big geek :tongue:
Coy Girl
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Stray_talk)
The way I feel now I won't be reactivating any time soon :eek: haha it's weird how much it can control your life in a sense. Unless I'm just a big geek :tongue:
I think now I've thought about it more, everyone seeing your pictures can be a bit weird, like my ex-boss at work made some comment about one of my holiday pictures, and you then realise that your boss has seen you in a bikini etc and it all gets a bit weird! But then it does have it's uses.
omicronlyrae
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
God damn I'm tired. *yawn*
Crimson Black
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Evening people. I need something to do. If I don't do something I'm only going to think about the cheating and all the negativity surrounding it. I feel so so rubbish right now.
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Re facebook, tis fair enough. I really only use mine for keeping in touch with people now. Got rid of 99% of my information, detagged loads of pics and culled my friends several times. I won't be deleting it though because I've got too may friends all over the world/country [oooh, get me! :p:] that are very slow to react to emails!

And, Crimson, try abcarcade, you can find yourself wasting hours there. Bubbleshooter is strangely mesmerising!
omicronlyrae
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by Crimson Black)
Evening people. I need something to do. If I don't do something I'm only going to think about the cheating and all the negativity surrounding it. I feel so so rubbish right now.

Gaming is always good?
Crimson Black
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Drewski)
Re facebook, tis fair enough. I really only use mine for keeping in touch with people now. Got rid of 99% of my information, detagged loads of pics and culled my friends several times. I won't be deleting it though because I've got too may friends all over the world/country [oooh, get me! :p:] that are very slow to react to emails!

And, Crimson, try abcarcade, you can find yourself wasting hours there. Bubbleshooter is strangely mesmerising!
Ironically my gf (yes, we're still together, but we're taking some time off right now) used to play bubbleshooter all the time. So that's a no-no, can't do anything that reminds me of her right now. In general I'm feeling listless anyway.
Coy Girl
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Make a collage?
Build a big tower?
Bake a cake?
Juggle?
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Crimson Black)
Ironically my gf (yes, we're still together, but we're taking some time off right now) used to play bubbleshooter all the time. So that's a no-no, can't do anything that reminds me of her right now. In general I'm feeling listless anyway.

Gah, have to be awkward, don't ya?! :p:

tetris then?

Or go mad with solitaire on the computer.
Crimson Black
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hehe... I'll find something I hope.
Interrobang
  • TSR Support Team
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I can spend hours on solitaire - I play Vegas scoring, draw 3 and always try and play until I complete a game - sometimes I've been in a debt of over $1000 >.<

I am constantly on fb when I'm on the comp...
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by xKTx)
I can spend hours on solitaire - I play Vegas scoring, draw 3 and always try and play until I complete a game - sometimes I've been in a debt of over $1000 >.<

I am constantly on fb when I'm on the comp...

Ah, I cheat, standard scoring, draw 1, see how quickly I can complete and how high a bonus I can get. Currently around the 81seconds/11,300pts mark!
Interrobang
  • TSR Support Team
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I haven't done standard scoring for a long time :p: Vegas draw 3 is hard to complete! And you only get money for the cards you get rid of, so no bonus. I can't even remember there being bonuses!
Coy Girl
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I usually do my nails and stuff when I'm bored!
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Well I did say it was cheating... I just like doing lots of games quickly. More satisfaction.

Then when people at work on their breaks start playing and struggle to get halfway in 4 minutes I go on and blow them out of the water.

It's the simple things...
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Coy Girl)
I usually do my nails and stuff when I'm bored!

There you go Crim!!

It's summer, you can do your toenails in prep for flipflops, too!:woo: :woo:
Coy Girl
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Ergh I'm watching Embarassing Illnesses!
Coy Girl
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Drewski)
There you go Crim!!

It's summer, you can do your toenails in prep for flipflops, too!:woo: :woo:
Exactly!Though I do these things all year round!

One of my friends only shaves her legs in the summer:eek3:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The results of this poll are hidden until the poll closes.

Watched Threads