Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    PFO Simmons post AC, can't say I'm surprised

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 123_maggie)
    I Did DWF video interview yesterday , just waiting now.How did you find it ? Which office you have applied to?
    I am still waiting post video interview, I completed it 3 days ago for the Birmingham office, you?

ReputationRep:
    the deadline was yesterday so we have to wait now.. im so nervous. I applied for Leeds office

ReputationRep:
    How did you find the questions?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any tips about DLA Piper AC?

ReputationRep:
    How did you find the questions?
    they were ok but i waffled a little so not expecting a positive reply you?

ReputationRep:
    I Did DWF video interview yesterday , just waiting now.How did you find it ? Which office you have applied to?
    I applied to Manchester and thought the questions were pretty hard!

ReputationRep:
    CMS Interview tomorrow - nervous!

Stupid question but it says we'll get a q & a session with some trainees. Is this part assessed or is it just a chance for us to get a better picture of the firm?

ReputationRep:
    Do people generally know whether after a first interview firms respond to candidates in order? I have heard of one person who interviewed after me being offered an AC and I still haven't heard, wondered if this means a rejection? They said I'd find out this week.....

ReputationRep:
    I waffled a lot in last question
    im not expecting to have a positive replay either

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applied to Forsters?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarlat)
    Anyone applied to Forsters?
    I did. Have you heard anything from them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mozza125)
    I did. Have you heard anything from them?
    No, not yet. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liarpoker)
    Baker & Mckenzie telephone interview, process seems to move quickly once they start!
    When is telephone interview for? I passed the SJT and have taken the Verbal Reasoning, really don't want the telephone interview to be anytime soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NewDeparture)
    I emailed a few. They won't mind. Unless it's a PFO, they will only give generic information like "your application is under review". So, you'll find out (in a general sense) if you're still in the running, but they're unlikely to give away more than that.

If I'm perfectly honest, while not having been PFO'd after a long wait technically means that you are still under consideration, it is unlikely to be good news.
    Thank you for you insight! Very useful - good luck for your applications!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leumas9)
    PFO from Fieldfisher and Olswang within 10 minutes of each other after not hearing from them for weeks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Do you mind if I ask whether your rejection from olswang was after application? And can I ask when you applied to Fieldfisher and heard?

GL for the rest of your applications forms (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liarpoker)
    It will probably help to scan B&M's website in great detail/note down the competencies that they look for - Don't lose sight of the role of a trainee.

Probably best to go with your first instinct. Have the mindset of not trying to do too much as a trainee or too little. Try to find that balance when answering. There are some questions which are quite obviously outside the remit of a trainee, i.e attempting to delegate to others.
    Thanks so much - really appreciate it! Congrats on the telephone interview by the way

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know roughly what the bench mark is for watson glaser tests? Guessing it varies massively between different firms?!

ReputationRep:
    Irwin Mitchell anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cutegirl15)
    Irwin Mitchell anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not heard anything since my video interview. After the interview I think they said we would hear by the 20th.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.