The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by blix2
Just finished Citi interview, 100% competency questions and why Citi.
They said we will not hear back about the outcome until after deadlines so around mid-end of January
oh well

Is it Citiquest? Cos citiquest has 2 rounds
Original post by blix2
Just finished Citi interview, 100% competency questions and why Citi.
They said we will not hear back about the outcome until after deadlines so around mid-end of January
oh well

When did you complete the numerical test?
Reply 2742
Original post by nipun2806
Do you mind telling me what sort of questions did they ask you?
Is it for CitiQuest or Scope?

It was actually for the women programme
Reply 2743
Original post by econorman
When did you complete the numerical test?

10th of December
Original post by blix2
It was actually for the women programme

It seems that they process the women's programme much faster than the others.
Also congratulations on getting it.
Reply 2745
Original post by mikiu15
It seems that they process the women's programme much faster than the others.
Also congratulations on getting it.

hm.. not really? i sent off my app on early November and only heard back last week when i was asked to take the next step.

But thank you!!! hopefully more good news! I had already an interview with CS yesterday and friday MS... just too confusing! - I can't wait for this to be over so I can actually do my real course work
Any advice for a MS phone intervew?
Original post by IB Fanboy
If JP Morgan is not on a rolling-basis, does that mean they collectively review all apps after the deadline?

For those who heard back - is it for the Inside the Industry: IBD and Risk?

I applied for IB and Risk and still haven't heard back yet
Original post by blix2
hm.. not really? i sent off my app on early November and only heard back last week when i was asked to take the next step.

But thank you!!! hopefully more good news! I had already an interview with CS yesterday and friday MS... just too confusing! - I can't wait for this to be over so I can actually do my real course work

If you applied in early November why did you only take the numericals on the 10th of December?
Original post by DavidMonk
Guys does anyone here have any insight into the barclays application process? I am specifically talking about their questionnaire and situational judgement. anyone have any idea how much emphasis they put on these 2 tests?

Monk.

I believe they put quite a bit of thought in to these 2 tests because they are different from any other bank. It is long first of all and they are tailored towards their bank specifically giving you scenarios and stuff like that so put in your best and honest answers in to those tests.
Reply 2750
Original post by mikiu15
If you applied in early November why did you only take the numericals on the 10th of December?

Because they took forever (about three weeks to send me an email telling me:

'Thank you for your application for the 1st Year Programme [Business Area] London .

We've reviewed your details against what we're looking for and would like you to complete a numerical reasoning test"

that i got on the 5th, test done on the 10th, then they emailed me saying I passed, and then I got a call to tell me that they wanted to interview me.
CS offer baby. is there anywhere we can find the dates for spring weeks of other banks? i have to choose which week over easter to do CS
Reply 2752
Original post by tcoburn
CS offer baby. is there anywhere we can find the dates for spring weeks of other banks? i have to choose which week over easter to do CS

when was you interview?
Original post by blix2
Because they took forever (about three weeks to send me an email telling me:

'Thank you for your application for the 1st Year Programme [Business Area] London .

We've reviewed your details against what we're looking for and would like you to complete a numerical reasoning test"

that i got on the 5th, test done on the 10th, then they emailed me saying I passed, and then I got a call to tell me that they wanted to interview me.

That's quite unusual. I got the test invite day after I submitted my application.
Reply 2754
Original post by mikiu15
That's quite unusual. I got the test invite day after I submitted my application.

I applied for a women programme so maybe thats why,
Is it normal to still not have received the Citi numerical even though I applied in October?
Did anyone apply for the OMGI Internship this year?
Last Thurs
Original post by Bloxorus
Is it normal to still not have received the Citi numerical even though I applied in October?

They are probably doing summer internships right now so you may need to wait a while, once they are finished then they will do our insight week. That's what I heard from most banks.
Is there anyone here who applied to SW at DB AWM in Birmingham?

Latest

Trending

Trending